Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

^_^ I really do like that quote... but it makes me think... I mean, you do tell people to drop dead quite often, remember? (¬‿¬)

runs off
C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・ω・)┘
;)

@ Urashi C. Pin

Please don't kill us all!
Show some mercy! m(_ _)m

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 4:09PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Let's talk about lesbian movies

I'm game. I'm also starved for good female authors, if anyone knows some.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Why you gotta ninja me man, lol. Also, if it's manga wise, the stuff from Kawashita Mizuki are pretty nice.

@Anon

Well if coexistence doesnt work out then the only other option is to remove the obstacles in the way and make it work.

"Move. Or you will be moved"

Not really related, but it illustrates my point.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 4:14PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

the world shall know true pain uses Rinnegan

I'd rather use my almighty yurinnegan

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Haha, our tiny little cafe has witnessed many wars in the last couple of turbulent months xD who would've thought that yuri lovers are so violent..

While you are waging wars, I'm going to watch one of the lesbian movie recommendations.^^ thanks for those!
It's rainy outside, the movie await... I just need a cup of hot milk^^ yeey

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

You mustn't be a big fan of the occupy movement ;)

@ none

E. L. James
Best author ever (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑ Just kidding ^^

@ Blackkitty

Hot milk with honey!
Can't get any better than that! (^_^)b

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 4:21PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hot milk with honey!

Absolutely! ^_^

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Enjoy a pleasant movie night then!
◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ Thank you! :)
I hope you guys also enjoy your night^^
Rainy nights are the best. <3

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 4:29PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

Hot milk with honey!
Can't get any better than that! (^_^)b

Blasphemy. Team Tea ftw!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty

poor thing indeed :( I'm sorry to hear that... but you have to take care of your feline friend! which one of your cats?
as far as I know diabetes is a common disease for cats and dogs...

The black and white one. Well he already has around 14 years.. cannot be really sure. He's lived in a few interesting places; a few offices, 3 different houses, Schindler's factory (yup, I do mean the real deal) and a few synagogues. A local rabin brought it to my mother.

yes, I remember..those hateful meds.. be careful!^^ you sleep more because you post less..
it's still nice we hear from you sometimes :) I want an update when you start going to school :P
You were so enthusiastic about it^^

They're as despicable as always :P Well, I sleep more because I post less because I sleep more and don't have the time to post.

Well, my main concern is getting myself to a semi-decent shape before the uni hits off, which is at the beginning of the new month.

Does it really show? Well.. I really am excited for it V: It's basically the main thing that my life revolves around. Cannot wait to start the year!

I'm doing.. my usual self.. a bit lost and useless at times xD other than that I also have a feline challenge ahead of me - to tame a black kitten <3 who seems to be a wild one( *salami and sausages working fine for now ).. but she just keeps running away from me...

Gah, don't say that D: We already have enough depressed people around here!

Sounds so cute! How did you get her? Also, what's her name if I can know?

Reminds me that every time I see a dog they think of me as of food. Makes me horified.

o.O..... maybe you are the devil in disguise..

Wellllllll.. I am attending the same university that doctor Faust got his alma mater from. And Copernicus. Too bad that just getting into the uni doesnt turn you this famous :(

btw have you been to the Hermitage before?

You managed to find out one of my dreams :P

Actually, there's a story connected to that; I have a very huge dislike towards Vladimir Putin for one reason. Back in 2012 we had a few school trips organised (as I attended Russian classes, I had the occassion to go for half the price to Sankt Petersburg). Everything was set, 2012 just turned and.. the annexing of Crimea happened. I am still really angry about that. Thanks for ruining my trip Vladdie.

Instead ended up going on a trip to Auschwitz; it's actually really close to my home (~50km), but of course my idiot classmates were misbehaving.. ended up punching one of them and totally got away from that.

Also, due to the dick of a neighbour that I have I'm learning how to defeat vertigo.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 4:33PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

A night with a nice little thunderstorm isn't bad either ;)
And thank you too! ^^

@ none

Tea with milk and honey then! (๑°o°๑)

@ Galich

Hey! Guess who's back?
Miki showed up again! d (^‿^✿)

joined Aug 16, 2014

Tea with milk and honey then! (๑°o°๑)

Works for me, good solution ;3

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Oh, totally missed that part. Welcome back Miki! Glad to have you aboard again!

On an unrelated note, coffee wins. No exceptions.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Tea >>>>>> Coffee > everything else

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Sometimes steering a middle course is the best action ٩(。•ω•。)و

I posted it here before but I'm not sure if you've seen it:
Thanks for the manga recommendations again! Really liked them! (^_^)b
Just wanted you to know...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Arabian tea > Tea > Iced tea >>>>>>>>>> coffee > everything else, sorry galich. Wish you good luck on your uni; knowing you, you should do great ;)

joined Aug 16, 2014

@ none

Sometimes steering a middle course is the best action ٩(。•ω•。)و

I posted it here before but I'm not sure if you've seen it:
Thanks for the manga recommendations again! Really liked them! (^_^)b
Just wanted you to know...

Middle Path, eh? I like the way you think.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Nevri

I have brother, but as a lesbian, I never had to worry about falling in love with him ;P

Worry about him falling in love with you instead then. :p

That being said I guess it depends. Most of the time the siblings falling for each other is based on fact that one of them is just perfect material for a boyfriend/girlfriend. Other times, I honestly don't care. Not like I self insert myself into the situation and imagine that is me fucking my brother or something. As long as the couple is cute, I can read incest just fine.

I agree that it depends on the person. I doubt that I would love reading incest if I didn't have sibling. I personally just found those characters' actions ridiculously unreasonable and morally wrong on so many levels in general.

I'm not sure, but I think there are an immense number of incest stories about siblings falling for each other without one of the siblings being a perfect bf/gf material, like the authors don't even bother giving any reason to that.

As I was paying my whole attention to "What the hell is wrong with those characters' brains? Have they never been taught that common sense? Would it exist the day they realized that they were humans not animals?" sort of thing over their romantic/sex scenes, I couldn't have time to self insert myself into the situation.

Their actions make them anything but cute.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Middle Path, eh? I like the way you think.

And I like the things you read! ;)

I really need to watch the movies you mentioned...
I'll let you know once I've managed to do so...

Hey, where are you from btw? That's kinda like my obligatory question by now ^^
I'm always curious.
Germany here.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I can't really agree with your overall view of incest, @Oliver

As an only child, I can't imagine the way you do but I believe that you're a bit too harsh.
As much as incest puts me off in real life (I absolutely adore yuri wincest though) I don't think you have the right to judge something as "morally right" or not. Incest manga don't depict reality though, most of the time it's just normal yuri but with two members of the same family instead.

If, in the real world, two persons of the same family (parents/children excluded) happen to be in a relationship, and if they are fully aware, consenting and on an equal footing with each other, as "immoral" as it is (I firmly hate the concept of moral by the way, I believe we shouldn't bother with something this meaningless) we have no right to say if it is right or wrong, even if it does disgust you, in my humble opinion.

Edit : @anon

You can also watch the movies from my top 10, I can safely guarantee that they're great :D
And you know where the anarchist jerk Utoptia is from, my teutonic neighbour ;)

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 5:13PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

oliver posted:

I'm not sure, but I think there are an immense number of incest stories about siblings falling for each other without one of the siblings being a perfect bf/gf material, like the authors don't even bother giving any reason to that.

Well, I said mostly. I meet that explanation a few times, that onee-chan/onii-chan is so perfect, shows me a lot attention and loves me so of course I fall in love with them, but there were works where they didn't bother and they just fallen for each other I guess. Maybe not as ideals but just as people. I still think it falls to because they are family they were closer together than with other people and become attracted to each other. Most siblings don't get along or they can get along but usually argue a lot (me and my brother used to be this way), but I guess when they do get along it increases the chances? I didn't read a whole lot incest stories actually.

As I was paying my whole attention to "What the hell is wrong with those characters' brains? Have they never been taught that common sense? Would it exist the day they realized that they were humans not animals?" sort of thing over their romantic/sex scenes, I couldn't have time to self insert myself into the situation.

Their actions make them anything but cute.

Well incest is portrayed as forbidden, wrong etc. but I just don't really care about it. Sure there are problems when you are siblings but you don't choose who you fall in love with, so why others should judge you or make problems for you because of that? And in case of yuri there is no risk of them getting pregnant so it is basically like any normal lesbian relationship. As long as they love each other genuinely who I am to decided if that is moral or not.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 5:05PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Arabian tea > Tea > Iced tea >>>>>>>>>> coffee > everything else, sorry galich. Wish you good luck on your uni; knowing you, you should do great ;)

Hmm.. Yerba Mate is really high on my list.. any oriental tea really. I go to this oriental themed tea place for an Asian/Arabic tea or Yerba Mate, sometimes taking shisha as well. The prices will kill me one day.

Still, I get where you're coming from. It's really good, but coffee has a special place in my heart.

Also, thank you^^ So I hope, wel'll see how it works out in the end.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
It sure can't be worse than what you've gone through, you said it yourself, being busy with work is a really good thing. So, the workaholic Galich is gonna be in the top 3 of her prestigious uni. You might even be the next Copernicus, Kafka or whatever.

Coffee is great when you're zombie-like in the morning when you've had 2-3 hours of sleeping, but it just can't compete with the almighTEA ;)

Well, gonna read Pieta for the millionth time and sleep; got the good habit to go to bed early, I can't screw up now ! Have a good night guys.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 5:08PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

It sure can't be worse than what you've gone through, you said it yourself, being busy with work is a really good thing. So, the workaholic Galich is gonna be in the top 3 of her prestigious uni. You might even be the next Copernicus, Kafka or whatever.

Well, gonna read Pieta for the millionth time and sleep; got the good habit to go to bed early, I can't screw up now ! Have a good night guys.

Well, already have a patron there V:

We'll see about that :P I tend to get to everything with a healthy dose of scepticism.

As they say, Rome wasn;t built over night, but hard work cannot compensate for everything. Will just have to do with what I have.

Coffee is great when you're zombie-like in the morning when you've had 2-3 hours of sleeping, but it just can't compete with the almighTEA ;)

Tea... well, it's pretty good, I'll give you that. Any tea. But coffee.. it works wonders. Not even for the boost of focus and energy, but also its taste.. The only coffee that I didnt enjoy drinking was one with salt added.. was up prettty early, confused it with salt =_=

Well, at the end of the day it kept me awake very well, so I guess it served its purpose pretty well.

Good night!

I'm ambivalent to mate, I think I only drink it iced and with a bit of lemon :v
I enjoy some tisanes tho.

Tisane's pretty good. Coming back to the topic of that cafe, it has one more perk.. a very cute Japanese waitress..

Always thought that Yerba's power of making you not fall asleep were pretty overrated tbh.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 5:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.