Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Liking this so far... Yuki is pretty strange. But I dig unordinary girls :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

whew love the art...how is it Yuki has no idea how sexy she is...
thanks for scantalating cant wait til the next upate ^_^

I read this as "She, Her Camera, and her Reasons."

...it made me a little worried.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

10/10

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

10/10

x2

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

As someone with a large collection of film cameras, this title speaks to me. I even have a Yashica 44 twin lens reflex camera, nearly identical to Yuki's Rollei TLR. The DIY camera in this chapter is a Fotodiox DIY TLR camera kit. I've built a camera myself, a Lomo Konstruktor, and I can tell you it is very frustrating. I totally identified with Akari in the 4-panel comic at the end.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay, basically, this made me want to beat that guy to a pulp.

As far as triangles go, I prefer Girl x Girl x Boy because the guy gracefully bows out of the relationship and goes out of his way to mend the yuri couple

last edited at May 17, 2015 3:35AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Go go Akari! Aim straight to Yuki's heart! Don't let that guy interfere!!!

joined Mar 30, 2012

I hate love triangles and overwhelming angst, but I'm reading this anyways :( . Thank you for the black bars, so I know to try and survive through it.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow I didn't know that Akari had it in her! What guts! I love these characters already haha

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013
Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

the thing is, this one isn't even the good type of angsty.
like the story had potential, but after seeing raws I was like "okay then.."

Raws are meh ? Damn this seemed interesting.

4_2epyfw
joined Feb 21, 2013

'Kanojo to Camera to Kanojo no Kisetsu'

All '5 volumes' are reviewed here (SPOILERS):

http://okazu.yuricon.com/?s=Kanojo+to+Camera+to+Kanojo+no+Kisetsu

If you do not like males as a plot device and/or so-called "love triangles" used in GL stories that involve a male, know that the male character is in all 5 volumes to the end.

last edited at May 17, 2015 2:00PM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

If you do not like males as a plot device and/or so-called "love triangles" used in GL stories that involve a male, know that the male character is in all 5 volumes to the end.

I really like how he's just "the male character" to most of us. Honestly I haven't been bothered to remember his name either

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

while i don't remember his name either lol...other than the superbly high self confidence is he really that bad? lol. not that i'd want him to win either of the girls in the end, i thought the "text" was kinda sweet lol.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm liking it so far. And in ch.1 there is wisdom:
THE CHOCOLATE IS INNOCENT!
Words to live by.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

while i don't remember his name either lol...other than the superbly high self confidence is he really that bad? lol. not that i'd want him to win either of the girls in the end, i thought the "text" was kinda sweet lol.

it's not that I dislike him, I just don't find macho-ness attractive. Well I'm a lesbian too but I think Akari might feel the same.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I like how there's this little info piece about cameras and photography every chapter. I am fairly into this visual art type too, so it's nice seeing a series about someone who carries around an old-style camera and develops the shots in a real red-lit laboratory. Also, I totally want that photocafe to be a real thing, well they do have all sorts of theme cafes there.
Edit: my post turned out to be the hundredth, huh

last edited at May 17, 2015 5:43PM

I'm bailing out of the manga read. I was right to be worried

last edited at May 17, 2015 6:28PM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd Yuki was awake xD

joined Oct 8, 2014

I don't care if the male stays for all 5 volumes, this charming, beautiful, cliche of a yuri is just what I like.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

the thing is, this one isn't even the good type of angsty.
like the story had potential, but after seeing raws I was like "okay then.."

Raws are meh ? Damn this seemed interesting.

yeah, raws. I looked over the whole thing to see if the guy would leave.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I don't care if the male stays for all 5 volumes, this charming, beautiful, cliche of a yuri is just what I like.

Hard to call it cliche since a male is, indeed, present.

I get where the hate for that comes from, but it just seems so baseless. Like, if the story still ends up girl x girl, a good, real guy present makes it so much better. It makes it even more real. Everyone has their own preference, which I get, but I don't think it would be either incorrect or rude of me to call attention to the possibility of it being ill-conceived.

joined Oct 8, 2014

Hard to call it cliche since a male is, indeed, present.

I get where the hate for that comes from, but it just seems so baseless. Like, if the story still ends up girl x girl, a good, real guy present makes it so much better. It makes it even more real. Everyone has their own preference, which I get, but I don't think it would be either incorrect or rude of me to call attention to the possibility of it being ill-conceived.

Cliche because it takes place in a high school setting and girl A falls for girl B but is unable to express herself. The story isn't deviating much from the usual yuri formula, but it's still very good. I'm really enjoying it

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:24AM

Captura%20de%20tela%202023-05-17%20a%cc%80s%2001.22.32
joined Jan 19, 2015

i kinda like how akari's thoughts aren't about the implications of her being thirsty for another girl, in regards to her own sexuality. not yet anyways. her feelings are raw and she seems certain about how she likes Yuki ( as in: pretty much every way Yuki will have her lol). its a nice change from the usual "oh no but we're both girls, we can't, i can't!" angst is all... she just goes for it.

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:32AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.