Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Did anyone else think "MAX!" on seeing this: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch04#5 ???
Or was that just me?
Oh OK, never mind me, i'll just be leaving now...

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Did anyone else think "MAX!" on seeing this: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch04#5 ???
Or was that just me?

Max? Do you mean Goofy's son? '-'

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Just Yuki is very manipulative.

If you want spoilers, read the review on Okazu.

The end is not bad or good. It's quite open, with a timeskip of 7 years. Not necessarily a yuri ending, but at least it's not a het ending.

So, implicitly, you are telling me that if I want to avoid spoilers (like revealing important personality traits of main characters, time skips, open endings which do not necessarily contain yuri, those sorts of things), I should simply refrain from reading Friedman's review? Got it! Thank you! Wow, I waited a long time for a new multi-volume yuri series that could spark my interest, and then hold it for months (or possibly even a year, or two, depending on the speed of releases), and this one looks like a real gem, I enjoyed it immensely! I am rooting for you, Akari!! Oh, she will get her girl, after first crossing a sea of angst, I can just see it (crosses his fingers)! This will have me on edge with that will-they-or-will-they-not, probably until the very last episode...

last edited at Oct 3, 2015 11:09AM

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

wahahaha soo damn cuute :3

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sorry, was not aware that this and Miss Sunflower had been released til I saw it posted on /u/.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wait, is does Yuki actually like the baseball guy? I thought it was Akari misinterpreting it... D;

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Man, why does a guy have to be involved?? This manga would be so much better if it was just these two girls having adventures and taking pictures and being in love. Is that too much to ask?

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

I feel like every yuri manga that has more than 4 chapters has love triangle or cheating in it.

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

Or was that just me?

That was my first thought exactly!

Max Caulfield is from the game 'Life is Strange' for anyone who is wondering.

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

well, shit is prepared to hit the fan. i'm sensing so much delicious drama

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wait, is does Yuki actually like the baseball guy? I thought it was Akari misinterpreting it... D;

Yeah, Yuki likes Rin. They are childhood friends. Rin only has eyes for Akari. Later, Yuki pushes Akari in the arms of Rin even though she knows Akari has feelings for her.

Anyway, don't worry, along the story, Yuki and Akari get down and dirty. On camera.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 12:47PM

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

Or was that just me?

Yes, I thought about Max too!

Oh man, the feels... :c

joined May 12, 2015

I'm just going to tell myself that Yuki is only concerned with baseball guy because she doesn't want him to steal Akari away. Yeah that's totally it, yup, uh-huh.

joined Oct 3, 2014

Or was that just me?

Yes, I thought about Max too!

Oh man, the feels... :c

Hi guys, I'm complete Chasefield trash. Even though I started reading this story before Life is Strange came out, I can't help thinking Yuki looks like Victoria.

Anyway, not to divert discussion from the manga itself. Carry on.

Icon%202
joined Nov 20, 2014

I didn't get it, Akari just kissed Yuri like it was nothing and I mean, she didn't even confessed her feelings yet, it just do not make sense.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I didn't get it, Akari just kissed Yuri like it was nothing and I mean, she didn't even confessed her feelings yet, it just do not make sense.

It was a spur of the moment IMO

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

One picture.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally ch. 6 is here! And with the recent turn of events, Akari is almost to the Sea of Angst. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I'm actually starting to really like Rintarou. The author did a good job with him. He's the most normal protagonist/prominent character with the least malice and creepy things going on. Could be why I like him so much.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Augh every chapter update for this series is like a dream come true, they're nice and long and fairly satisfying too. Rintarou is such a nice kid, even though I'm not rooting for him to be with Akari at all I hope he gets a happy conclusion in this series too.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

This is why I didn't have a lot of girl friends back in middle school. A lot of them were exactly like those stereotypical mean girls. Hang in there Akari!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah yeah, this manga. Each updates take a lot of time, so I went back to read chapter 5 before tackling the new one, just to get a feel of it again. The love triangle is really stressing me out tbh, especially since ppl are saying that it's an open ending. It kinda hurts you know, that for years Akari will struggle with these feelings, and that it ends without anything explicit

Anyway, don't worry, along the story, Yuki and Akari get down and dirty. On camera.

Dang. I wonder if it'll be as casual as the bath scene, or if they're conscious about what they're doing.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yaay! An update!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

If you want spoilers, read the review on Okazu.
The end is not bad or good. It's quite open, with a timeskip of 7 years. Not necessarily a yuri ending, but at least it's not a het ending.

ok good to know... dropped

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:10PM

Rize_by_kr0npr1nz-d88nnll
joined Oct 27, 2015

Damn. Was about to said I was glad this got an update... then read the spoilers haha oh well

To reply you must either login or sign up.