Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awesome, rarely see a story where the protagonist is the love interest.

Maybe not in yuri but I know a few hets...
I think this would be good, but in a mixed school there's gonna be problems, perhaps starting with her friends rejecting her for keeping things for herself so obviously and I dont think she will tell them about this new confesion.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I might not really understand how or why that senpai is falling for the protagonist but maybe later i'll find out...? >~<

Senpai says that she never felt excited over a confession, but finding another person with the same "problem" made her feel really excited, so she fell for her.

Awesome, rarely see a story where the protagonist is the love interest.

This. Loving it already.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I see the future in this manga. Oh ho, it gotta be fun ♥

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Holy shitballs, am I reading this right, or this is the story of two asexuals falling in love with each other?! BECAUSE, IF IT IS, BOY CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

So far so good....didn't see that coming the Senpai confessing to her like that so early if anything I thought Yuu was going to confess to the senpai.

Right? They led us to think that Yuu would be chasing after the sempai, but nope xD
Liking this very much so far.

Tumblr_ndoxqrqy3c1qeceb8o1_1280
joined Oct 30, 2014

Finally!!! A new serial yuri manga. :)
It looks promising.
waiting for next chap.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Holy shitballs, am I reading this right, or this is the story of two asexuals falling in love with each other?! BECAUSE, IF IT IS, BOY CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

Not really, just two young girls who've never been in love before.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not really, just two young girls who've never been in love before.

And even then, it can be read as the sempai being a lesbian all along and after finding something of a kindred soul on Yuu (after some probing to be sure) finally decided to act on her desire.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Something people seem to be missing: When Yuu asked of her senpai had ever been excited by someone's confession before, she prefaced her question by saying "leaving aside girls". It's perfectly possible that she's a lesbian and rejected the confessions she got from other girls for various reasons beyond her sexuality (didn't think they were serious, still in the closet, her reputation).

On an unrelated note: Am I the only one who's moderately worried by the title?

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

It's simple.

The senpai says she's never been excited for confessions before, but she secretly gets off to rejections. Which is why seeing Yuu rejecting her middle school friend made the senpai fall in love.

I'm a genius.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's simple.

The senpai says she's never been excited for confessions before, but she secretly gets off to rejections. Which is why seeing Yuu rejecting her middle school friend made the senpai fall in love.

I'm a genius.

That must be it x)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Something people seem to be missing: When Yuu asked of her senpai had ever been excited by someone's confession before, she prefaced her question by saying "leaving aside girls". It's perfectly possible that she's a lesbian and rejected the confessions she got from other girls for various reasons beyond her sexuality (didn't think they were serious, still in the closet, her reputation).

... It's clearly a "[topic] aside" expression to continue with the conversation.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I like how Nanami doesn't seem at all bothered by either sex and just hopes it is someone and not worrying if it'll be a boy or girl.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was a sudden and unexpected confession. The timing is really odd.

I sense the drama tag coming.

Maybe it's to take her mind off of the rejection?

last edited at May 10, 2015 1:28PM

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

great start for a yuri series!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Also, http://cdn2.natalie.mu/media/comic/1503/0327/daioh-new/extra/news_xlarge_nakatani_edited-1.jpg

Seems genuine yuri. But a story that starts with the confession, that's rare. I don't think the protagonist is going to take it well.

In that picture, she's obviously struggling, pulling the arm away.

last edited at May 10, 2015 2:06PM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I like the MC, but the story feels rushed. You don't usually see a confession that early except in comedy manga. I do like that it's in a co-ed school, though. Not enough of those.

Well, it's still early in the series...I'll give it a couple chapters before forming a solid opinion.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's not a comedy, obviously. But I expect drama and/or angst.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I like the 'chapter 1' part... Hope this manga has a lot of chapters.. It is a bit rushed though... The sudden confession and new school and... Should've been devided over 2 chapters, maybe even 3... Oh well.. New fresh yuri! (owo)/

last edited at May 10, 2015 2:06PM

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm interested in how she reject the confession over the phone while holding hand with her senpai.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I like the 'chapter 1' part... Hope this manga has a lot of chapters.. It is a bit rushed though... The sudden confession and new school and... Should've been devided over 2 chapters, maybe even 3... Oh well.. New fresh yuri! (owo)/

Too many romances take too freakin long lol. This is a nice change of pace ;)

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Expecting great things from this~~

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

That was some quick confession, alright. Loved the title... Judging by it, I expect things to get more interesting. Subscribed!

Too many romances take too freakin long lol. This is a nice change of pace ;)

I'm guessing it'll still take quite long...

last edited at May 10, 2015 2:29PM

joined Dec 5, 2014

Look very interesting. Nakatani is one of my favorite author/artist.
The title make me think the sempai will going to chase after the MC. But how ?
It seems very great and eventually the MC will fell for her.

joined Mar 23, 2013

What happened to "I don't to go out wit anyone"? This girl is trouble...

To reply you must either login or sign up.