Forum › Centaur's Worries discussion

joined Jul 8, 2013

Was about to ask wtf was going on and why this arc was still going lol.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Finally, this arc is done...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Let's go back to an Himeno x Nozomi pairing pls.

The whole arc of the other world was just too bizarre.

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

funny coincidence, the soldiers have the letter 内 on their uniforms. 内 is read as nei in chinese which... you know... neigh

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

funny coincidence, the soldiers have the letter 内 on their uniforms. 内 is read as nei in chinese which... you know... neigh

Is "neigh" a Japanese onomatopoeia though, given cats there say "nyaa" rather than "meow"?

A quick look shows Japanese horses tend to say "hihiin" instead. So unless it's a really obscure bilingual pun, I'd chalk it up to coincidence for sure.

joined May 10, 2011

Boom, quick to come, quick to go.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

after this story, I think Hime should not be allowed to have any political power, she is scary.

joined Nov 23, 2013

"If she were a goat she'd be the right height."

OH GOD WHAT?!

joined May 10, 2015

Suu-chan mentioned those guys before.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch52#10
looks like that those "special jobs" include dimensional travels.

joined Aug 12, 2013

...and it was all a dream.

So I guess this just confirms the fact that the Antarcticans brought the tiger folk back; that people in America are being turned into zombie aliens by the Antarcticans; and that they may or may not have created a giant fish monster.

Based on how things have been going, I can't even begin to imagine where this is going. • __ •

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Chapter 5 may be the best use of the "Lots of Kissing" tag I've ever seen!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

you know when I first started reading this manga I thought I would never had liked it. But now I love it to death ;.; I love this manga ;.;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^Same. It was really slow in the beginning, but after a couple of chapters, I really fell in love with the characters and universe.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

It just dawned on me that the reaction here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch18#last is because their world is so... I guess, ultra democratic? It's a detail I missed before, but it seems like democracy's been glorified to the point where the idea of royalty is taboo and kind of out of common consciousness.

I wonder if Hime's name strikes people as weird in-universe too.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Who's teaching particle physics in elementary school? Geez.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wish there was more yuri in this.

Hime is obviously not interested in boys at all.

joined Nov 23, 2013

"Is she stupid?"

Jeez, cold. What kind of mother are you?!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I'm kinda in two minds on this series. On the one hand, I love it! The character interactions are lovely, the explanations of how their society works are interesting....buuut, on the other hand, some parts feel kind of...i dunno, condescending? I honestly don't know how to describe it well. This is one of those series that somewhat glorifies Japanese culture while belittling European culture in a way that doesn't appear to be intentionally malicious but still....it's there. It's hard to tell if the author is trying to make some sort of social commentary or just playing around with social norms.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I have to say, this mangaka has a great talent for writing and drawing children. These truly are the most realistic depictions of child behavior I have seen in a long while, even if most of the children have the bodies of horses.

That said, I am getting bit bored with the direction the manga is taking. It's a bit ... disjointed. I'd like to know more about Himeno and Nozomi's relationship. Heck, maybe the mangaka can have Ayaka finally realize her feelings for Himeno as well. This could make for a great yuri triangle.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^also the wincest..

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm kinda in two minds on this series. On the one hand, I love it! The character interactions are lovely, the explanations of how their society works are interesting....buuut, on the other hand, some parts feel kind of...i dunno, condescending? I honestly don't know how to describe it well. This is one of those series that somewhat glorifies Japanese culture while belittling European culture in a way that doesn't appear to be intentionally malicious but still....it's there. It's hard to tell if the author is trying to make some sort of social commentary or just playing around with social norms.

Maybe the author's just Japanese. A certain amount of cultural snobbery seems to go with the Japanese cultural package (and many others, such as my own). We might be expecting better just because the sophistication is way above all those "So-and-so is from America, for him/her kissing is just a greeting hur hur!" manga, but it's a surprisingly hard thing to erase. Look at all the otherwise knowledgeable people who will swear up and down that the US is the main source of democracy and freedom in the world.

joined Jul 19, 2014

Read raw chapter 68 and it was interesting Arm wrestling contest by gender. With final contestant being Class Rep and the Princess

last edited at Jul 5, 2015 2:21AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/centaurs_worries_ch63#10

Nozomi! Where are you looking?!

Edit: Upon further inspection, they're wearing pants.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 5:23AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

"You were a girl?"

Shots fired.

Chi-chan is so funny and cute.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So one of the Prez's sisters has a thing for Snake Lady's then...

To reply you must either login or sign up.