Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i dont know why, but i feel really bad for norae in this chapter.
right at the moment when seola woke up for a bit,and saw norae's back. it doesnt say much, but i feel like norae's having a real internal struggle. :( i hope she can open up to seola soon.
i feel like she just wants to walk away from the whole situation. but couldnt!

Like it'd be easy to say to a good (supposedly straight) friend, "I like you. In a sexual way".

That would throw anyone in a loop.

Though she could get a hint, because Seol-a chased her.

Not only straight but a stunner at that with both men and women ogling her... Poor no rae, I can see her getting really worked up in the future too

seola chasing her doesnt mean anything romantic, seola clearly explained her intentions and seola's open and honest about it.

i dont know how norae'll come to terms with her feelings. its difficult i guess, cause
A) she doesnt want to be in a relationship (based on rejecting jiwhan)

B) she's suddenly caught up in unwanted feelings, she's trying to get rid off.. but cant! cause it's sleeping on her bed! hahahhaha :)

im just glad seola's persistent. :)

last edited at May 5, 2015 11:13AM

joined Mar 9, 2015

@ Winter - great piece of fan comic. I was wondering whether No-Rae did anything to Seol-A too... Of course my imagination was far more extreme than just holding hands mwahahahahah

last edited at May 5, 2015 1:41PM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

FFF

@ Winter - great piece of fan comic. I was wondering whether No-Rae did anything to Seol-A too... Of course my imagination was far more extreme than just holding hands mwahahahahah

Thanks. ^^ Hmm...what kind of thing? :> In any case, No-rae did not do anything to Seol-a. It's all about the feels. I want to draw something more than that but I can't since I'm still practicing.

I want to see more of Dong-hwa. Dong-hwa's so cuuttteee <3
Dong-hwa is Seol-a and No-rae's love child. OHOHO

side note:
I had to draw what I was thinking about that scene before I sleep or else, it will disappear. And about moonfrost13's tumblr post, maybe ssamba is a fan of Sailor Moon. haha

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

LOL, somehow Tomoe reference made me think of Akio even though he has no glasses. If Ssamba's reading this thread, please (or more like PLEASE!!!!!!), introduce a reference to Utena within the next 5 chapters!! hahaha... No-rae in a cowsuit.. or Seol-a revolutionizing No-rae's inner walls when they're going back to Seoul in a... ahem... car xDDD

last edited at May 5, 2015 3:41PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alle:

Did this account just to post this: [URL]
I know this topic its late but its funny xD

Spam.

last edited at May 6, 2015 4:43PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omg, I disappear for not even a week because of finals (rip my poor battered soul) and there's like a bagillion pages to read lol.

Also, I do apologize for the off-topic stuff, that was definitely my fault. I tend to get carried away asking things, and people are super nice about explaining. (Sorry D: )

And thanks EvilNemesis about the 4chan walkthrough lol! I never would have caught on about the backgrounds. I actually did spend quite a bit exploring 4chan and you were most definitely right. So thank you haha!!

Also, Random Reader, the temptation is real. Now I'm kinda scared that it's expensive, but thanks for your recs. :3

And thanks halmoni!! Both for clearing up my little understanding about the No-rae/Seol-a Knight/Queen thing and for the translations!! :D

moonfrost13

My tombstone will read "RIP from platonic girl kiss".

LOL

Side Note

In other news, I've spent the last 48 hrs trying to recover from the massacre that was my life hah. Someone who didn't even like me before felt sorry for me and was making sure I was okay in their own way. The embarrassment lol. But these past few pages have certainly brightened up my mood. I love all the theories and speculations! AND THE FAN ARTS.

On a newer note, I really liked this chapter!! Unfortunately, the conversation wasn't as deep as I had hoped for....but looking forward to the Bro/Seol-a convo!!

last edited at May 6, 2015 11:08PM

joined May 6, 2015

For next chapter I believe No-Rae's brother will open Seol-a eyes and she'll start to realize feelings for No-Rae --- Then both will go back to the city together and that shadow of awkward will hunt them in the car.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I just think they still have a long way to go. No-rae doesn't "start to realize" anything. She already did a few chapters ago. But she's at a crossroad, because she doesn't know what comes next. Running away? Confessing and expecting to be shot down? Doing as if nothing was the matter? Burying all this at the back of her head? A choice must be made and that's the meaning of the conversation with her brother.

As for Seol-a, I don't think she sees No-rae as a romantic interest yet. If there's one who hasn't realized anything, it's her. She acts without thinking things through, following her impulses, and that unnerves No-rae.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

HypocriticalLiar

omg, I disappear for not even a week because of finals (rip my poor battered soul) and there's like a bagillion pages to read lol.

Congrats on surviving! And good luck with your scores and end of semester/quarter grades! I'm gearing up for my last two weeks of school myself >l-X

Also, Random Reader, the temptation is real. Now I'm kinda scared that it's expensive, but thanks for your recs. :3

Oh I know! It's an awesome setting and game. If you ever seriously consider it, check out DakkaDakka where you can read after action reports, look at painted models (some people are just... wizards at painting), read about rules, and ask questions if you have any. Friendly forum that is always eager to welcome in new blood. And, after a while you'll either want to offer blood to the blood god and swear death to the false emperor or burn the heretic, purge the unclean, and suffer not the xenos to live because, the emperor of mankind is mighty and just and you will smite his enemies for him without mercy or sacrifice yourself in the process (especially if you an Imperial Guard).

In other news, I've spent the last 48 hrs trying to recover from the massacre that was my life hah. Someone who didn't even like me before felt sorry for me and was making sure I was okay in their own way. The embarrassment lol.

That sounds really awkward o0

On a newer note, I really liked this chapter!! Unfortunately, the conversation wasn't as deep as I had hoped for....but looking forward to the Bro/Seol-a convo!!

I think it would be a bit of a long process to work through instead of having one conversation. Soel-a deserves a proper answer and both know it. I got the impression that No-rae will properly explain things soon enough to Soel-a but she isn't entirely ready and Soel-a recognizes this. So they are still touch and go. I'm enjoying that this isn't being worked out so easily and that it could take multiple conversations and interaction to work through.

last edited at May 7, 2015 9:12AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

HypocriticalLiar

In other news, I've spent the last 48 hrs trying to recover from the massacre that was my life hah. Someone who didn't even like me before felt sorry for me and was making sure I was okay in their own way. The embarrassment lol.

Why, if he was genuinely concerned, that's a good thing - you are getting through to the people.But are you talking about a guy? And did he really have a reason to feel sorry for you.. because you sound as energetic as ever..?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Side Note

Details! Details! This is the Share-awkward-stories- and-sometimes-talk-about-FF-like-once-a-week- thread, right?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No derailing the thread, please.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Blackkitty

@Blackkitty
Speaking of your gay friend proposing to you. I wonder if you or others have heard of this but I was informed a few months ago that it's common for gay men to marry Japanese women here in the states. (Japanese women from Japan.) ......

Haven't heard of it, but it makes sense and it's a good way to live happier life being who you are :) Well, it was a funny idea marrying him since contrary to Japanese women I am a proud almost 6ft tall member of the volleyball team in high school soo the guy was shorter than me(2cm but still...) xD and I don't go for short men(even for a fake marriage)..women are another story though.

Wow! Totally missed your post Black! My bad! So you're 6tf! whistles that's kinda awesome. I feel ya about a short partner, I go for tall women myself. In high school a teacher was under 5.5 and his wife was well over 6! It was very amusing XD... Makes me wonder, how tall are Soel-a and No-rae?

joined May 6, 2015

I just think they still have a long way to go. No-rae doesn't "start to realize" anything.

I'm sorry if I did misunderstood Nya-chan, English is not my first language. I meant that Seol-a would start to realize feelings.
(Oh god I'm so bad at this)

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Random Reader:

Makes me wonder, how tall are Soel-a and No-rae?

Ssamba's Q&A said they were 172cm (Seol-a) and 161cm (No-rae). So that's around 5' 7" and 5' 3", I think...?

It's funny how I view No-rae as being so short when next to Seol-a, yet she's actually taller than me. facepalm

last edited at May 7, 2015 11:05AM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Random Reader:

Makes me wonder, how tall are Soel-a and No-rae?

Ssamba's Q&A said they were 172cm (Seol-a) and 161cm (No-rae). So that's around 5' 7" and 5' 3", I think...?

It's funny how I view No-rae as being so short when next to Seol-a, yet she's actually taller than me. facepalm

Wow!! No-rae is 5'3"! My head cannon put them at 5'11" and 5'6" respectively lmao! X-S

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Seol-a usually wears high heels..so probably without them the difference is not so big.. and yeahh, I envy her for wearing them, that's a rare pleasure for me..

joined Apr 7, 2013

Random Reader:

Wow!! No-rae is 5'3"! My head cannon put them at 5'11" and 5'6" respectively lmao! X-S

Well, asian women aren't typically known for being tall. lol. But, Korean women do generally seem to be a bit taller than most Japanese women I've seen. But, I would imagine Seol-a's height is rather exceptional... maybe? XP

joined Mar 23, 2013

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

You have to think about dem asians genetics man. Everyone you see in this webtoon is full manlet mode. Think of the guys's height compared to our protagonists.

No-Rae is actually average height. Seol-a is nearing men's average height and beats them with high heels.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Seol-a is portrayed as very exceptional in general so why not her hight as well?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I completely ignored that tinsy bit about location. Oops. And thanks for the wiki link Evil. Pretty interesting.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I just think they still have a long way to go. No-rae doesn't "start to realize" anything. She already did a few chapters ago. But she's at a crossroad, because she doesn't know what comes next. Running away? Confessing and expecting to be shot down? Doing as if nothing was the matter? Burying all this at the back of her head? A choice must be made and that's the meaning of the conversation with her brother.

As for Seol-a, I don't think she sees No-rae as a romantic interest yet. If there's one who hasn't realized anything, it's her. She acts without thinking things through, following her impulses, and that unnerves No-rae.

I highly disagree with this. I think Seol-a certainly sees No-rae as a romantic interest. Her problem is that she has never been in love before and doesn't know that she's in love. But Seol-a has done just about everything but shout "I'm in love with you!" at the top of her lungs. I mean, she's stared at No-rae's lips, ogled her midriff and fell asleep gazing at her sleeping face.

As I said earlier, I'm in the camp that thinks a mutual realization isn't too far, because there's so much more story to tell beyond just the much anticipated confession.

Even in K-Dramas, a lot of the relationships are basically set by the halfway point and the rest of the drama is how the two leads endure the trials they're put through.

joined Apr 7, 2013

No wonder Kyung-woo sweatdropped in chapter 28 when Seol-a stood up and he noted something along the lines of, 'She's really tall...' I didn't think too deeply on how their height would translate irl but, now that I am... Dang, Seol-a is almost my dad's height. I'd have to strain my neck a lot to maintain eye contact while talking to someone of that height. haha.

Hmm, I always thought Korean women were taller than Japanese women on average but, I guess not. At least not according to wikipedia.

winter:

And about moonfrost13's tumblr post, maybe ssamba is a fan of Sailor Moon. haha

If she were, I'd love her even more for it. :)

HypocriticalLiar:

Also, I do apologize for the off-topic stuff, that was definitely my fault. I tend to get carried away asking things, and people are super nice about explaining. (Sorry D: )

If only there were a PM option because I kind of enjoy the off topic chatting. It has its own charm and makes the wait for Sun./Mon. that much more bearable.

Also, welcome back! Glad you survived the chaos that is life. thumbs up

last edited at May 7, 2015 9:14PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

No wonder Kyung-woo sweatdropped in chapter 28 when Seol-a stood up and he noted something along the lines of, 'She's really tall...' I didn't think too deeply on how their height would translate irl but, now that I am... Dang, Seol-a is almost my dad's height. I'd have to strain my neck a lot to maintain eye contact while talking to someone of that height. haha.

Makes a lot of sense now doesn't it. Never bothered me until you mentioned your height and the picture of No-rae craning to see Seol-a just popped into my head ;)

HypocriticalLiar:

If only there were a PM option because I kind of enjoy the off topic chatting. It has its own charm and makes the wait for Sun./Mon. that much more bearable.

I personally think the off-topic discussions are a great asset to most of the threads in the sense that the series gives us a chance to explore certain topics that may otherwise be ignored or not even discussed at all. It's never too far off from the main series and can easily be steered back. I mean, it'd be way off topic if I talked about the lizard I saw caressing a bald eagle in my backyard the other day or you talking about your weird sleeping habits when the series we're reading is about a cantina owner on a desert planet and the vile scum and villainy he has to deal with on a daily basis.

Oh yeah! I totally agree with the PM thing! It would be a helluva lot easier to ask other members more pointed and personal questions and generally clear up some of the clutter from threads. (Something I have recommend on a regular basis!)

last edited at May 8, 2015 1:13AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Random Reader

x2. I've just seconeded your recommend on the improvement thread.

To reply you must either login or sign up.