Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

HOLY SHIT. the ENTIRETY of page 76 gave me the creepiest fucking deja vu I have had in a long time. WintheflyingM.Fer.

It's a sign!

No, I nearly broke out into a sweat -_- ....

Seems like No-rae barely slept the night before.

joined Mar 23, 2013

The next hour or two is officially "wish you understood Korean" time.

hahahaha! I'll be better than this! I'll pray to halmoni while typing SLOOOOWLY the most interesting sentences in the google translator xD

and damn it's soooooo cute... especially small No-rae... and that... that HUG from No-rae's mum... sweet Jesus.. I'd die for it xD Guess it doesn't apply to some of the Dynastians though hahaha.

No-rae copied her big brother's pocket habbits! Teh cutest little sister ever, she really loves him and so does he.
It's so good seeing siblings not being at odds with eachother like many mangas/manwhas/webtoons etc...

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Seol-a had a lot of cute faces this chapter... Ssamba's art's so good! Might as well update my pic... although the one in the glasses matches the real me so well xD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

No-rae's mom hugging Seol-a gave me the vibes of a parent officially accepting the significant other of their child and Seol-a is just really surprised. (Course, No-rae's mom could be all like, "COME BACK AND BOOZE IT UP!! YUB YUB!"

And Seol-a's derp face...

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:26PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Ah ok, I guess Samba thought she gave enough trouble to the poor brother of Seol-a and decided to make things simple and have them both back driving ^^. I loved the gentle moment the two had at the end, finally some chance of having things back to normal....depending on how we define normal.

By the way, I just notice the car in better detail. It look sooooooo much like my old car. A 4 wheel drive white Hyundai (Tucson) ^^

last edited at May 11, 2015 2:29AM

joined Mar 28, 2014

By the way, I just notice the car in better detail. It look sooooooo much like my old car. A 4 wheal drive white Hyundai (Tucson) ^^

Haha, I was about to comment, how Ssamba put a lot of details this time, including the car, and you even figured out the actual model!
Now we also know that Seol-a is a right-hander - the wristwatch's on her left hand (really like how simple yet cute the model is). And No-rae's mom seems to still have a ring on her fourth finger, so I guess No-rae's dad's alive. Working in the city, perhaps?

last edited at May 10, 2015 7:33PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wow, I'm actually awake before the translation has been posted. That hasn't happened in a very long time. lol. I knew I was going to love this chapter. So many sweet moments. And, yay, I got my wish to see a little No-rae! I thought it'd be through old photos but, a flashback is even better. Also, that hug from Momma Kim... :3 Seol-a has been accepted into the family.

No-rae, you lucky dork. Having someone like Seol-a put her jacket over you and stroke your hair. I'm not jealous at all...

joined Mar 28, 2014

Wow, I'm actually awake before the translation has been posted.

ugh... guess I'm going to sleep without reading the translation..... maybe I'll dream of the translation... unless perhaps the Goddess hears our cries...

joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur

joined Jan 31, 2015

takachi:

ugh... guess I'm going to sleep without reading the translation..... maybe I'll dream of the translation... unless perhaps the Goddess hears our cries...

An Ode To The Goddess

In the beginning, in the Cosmicos, there was void. Humanity wandered around aimless and lost. The Ssource thus created the Book of Golden Song and White Snow to guide humanity to salvation. Alas, humanity could not understand the holy words and suffered endlessly. The Goddess saw this and was filled with immense sadness. The Goddess decided to gift to the people the meaning of salvation. She gave to one and to all, regardless of dynasty, even those in p/u/rgatory, even those who hath tumblrd and fallen.

But not MangaFox and MangaHere 'cause fuck those guys.

And so, the people rejoiced. They saw the world in a new shining light through rosy goggles. The Goddess saw this and was pleased.

One day, on the 34th cycle of rebirth, the people heard the new word. The people waited endlessly for the Goddess's wisdom. They waited and waited and waited. Alas, her warmth could not be felt. And so, the people despaired. Some left into the void, back into the cold darkness. Some became lost, took a bite of the Forbidden Citrus and were left to eternal torment. But some held on to the hope that their Goddess has not forsaken them.

last edited at May 10, 2015 9:05PM

joined Apr 7, 2013

Random Reader:

Makes a lot of sense now doesn't it. Never bothered me until you mentioned your height and the picture of No-rae craning to see Seol-a just popped into my head ;)

I think chapter 14 sums up their height difference best because this is Seol-a's view:

While this is No-rae's line of sight. lol.

I mean, it'd be way off topic if I talked about the lizard I saw caressing a bald eagle in my backyard the other day or you talking about your weird sleeping habits

Haha, darn, that's exactly what I wanted to discuss next. I think you're a mind reader instead of a random reader. :P

Oh yeah! I totally agree with the PM thing! It would be a helluva lot easier to ask other members more pointed and personal questions and generally clear up some of the clutter from threads. (Something I have recommend on a regular basis!)

Is there a reason why Dynasty doesn't have a PM feature yet?

halmoni:

I thought so too! Most Japanese girls I've met were shorter than me, and I'm only 5'4". Whenever I look at the heights of Japanese celebrities, it surprises me how short they are. Generally, I think Japanese and Southeastern Asians are kinda short. Northern Chinese and Koreans are usually average or tall, because we share similar genes.

While I haven't met a lot of Korean women who are actually from Korea, the ones that I have are typically your height or taller. But, I think wikipedia was correct in its listing of Japanese women. We receive a good share of Japanese tourists here and 5' 2" is very commonly seen. Being height challenged is probably the main downside of being Japanese. ^^; I'm even below average since I'm slightly shorter than 5' 1".

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

10/10, best holy text ever.

joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

She gave to one and to all, regardless of dynasty, even those in p/u/rgatory, even those who hath tumblrd and fallen.

Hahaha, oww my sides hurt from laughing too much. XP You write words of perfection, anon.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

LOOOOLOLOLOLOL so true tho

Ch. 34 rough translation, sorry for the wait I was a bit busy today!
http://pastebin.com/kwL4KLqA

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

halmoni

sorry for the wait I was a bit busy today!

I hope it was a hot date.

last edited at May 10, 2015 9:48PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

Tiger:

Likely a hot date... WITH HER MOM.

Alternatively:

She was a bit busy all right, getting busy... WITH HER MOM.

... you know, because it's Mother's Day.

last edited at May 10, 2015 11:36PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Hah, she followed him everywhere! He even said he practically raised her. It can be often the case with very large age gap siblings.

I like the bit where he speaks of her "running away" defense mechanism. It now makes sense why she was so crushed by her boyfriend doing whatever he did. She was treated so nicely as the youngest and in school made sure to distance herself from people if something was wrong.

Then she enters a relationship and it was blissful, and then bam! For sure she'd be crushed, someone dear to her betrayed her. Probably never experienced anything like it before.

Seol-a was right to chase her, this is new territory for her. A person she thought she had cut off is not giving up on her.

last edited at May 10, 2015 9:54PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Although it's nice that So-seol tipped Seol-a off on the fact that No-rae does indeed care a lot about Seol-a, what I think was more important was that he told Seol-a that No-rae must be stressed out about something.

Seol-a realizes that No-rae said Seol-a hadn't done anything wrong, and so the plot thickens. What IS stressing No-rae out then? I hope Seol-a keeps thinking about this. I feel like with the way that conversation went it might be that Seol-a figures out what's up with No-rae before she figures out that the exact same thing is up with herself!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Seol-a realizes that No-rae said Seol-a hadn't done anything wrong, and so the plot thickens. What IS stressing No-rae out then? I hope Seol-a keeps thinking about this.

You want her to have a bunch of sleepless nights about the last part? You cruel person =P

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seola is so clueless. I'm interested in seeing where Samba is taking the story to

I love it when her brother said to Seola "because you seem like a friend who made Norae more complicated?" Lol

last edited at May 10, 2015 10:37PM

joined Apr 7, 2013

"Hmm..because you seem like a friend who made No-rae more complicated?"

More gay is more like it. But, you were close So-seol. lol.

Ssamba is a pro at delving into a character's mind and putting into words the feelings and motivations that sometimes we ourselves don't fully understand while we're in love and going through all of its ups and downs. I find it enlightening seeing it from an outside perspective. It also causes me to do far too much self-reflection. XP

I never would've thought to compare No-rae to the Coca Cola polar bear but, now I want to see her in a polar bear hoodie or onesie.

While I'd love for Seol-a to put the pieces together herself, giving her ample time to reflect on her own feelings towards No-rae, I just can't see this happening. I think No-rae will have to confide in her first, which is Seol-a's wish anyways and what even So-seol suspects she'll do.

joined Apr 7, 2013

Oh, and I forgot to mention... Yay, the mystery of where No-rae's dad is has been solved! :) I hope we get to see him in normal, non-chibi form eventually.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh, and I forgot to mention... Yay, the mystery of where No-rae's dad is has been solved! :) I hope we get to see him in normal, non-chibi form eventually.

Wasn't there a omake where we see him going O_O;; when No-rae's mother jokes about making a 4th child?

It was obvious to me he just worked more hours than there is in a day ( lol ) everyday and that's why we don't see him.

https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS

If you thought Japan citizens worked ungodly amount of hours, look at Korea lulz.

last edited at May 10, 2015 11:32PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

halmoni:

Tiger:

Likely a hot date... WITH HER MOM.

LOL poor halmoni. She sure is popular.... She gets pick on/ bugged/ thanked for every chapter.

Make sure to bring back some omochi. (oops... that's a Japanese dessert). Hmm.. how about some fried chicken? If we assume there will be over 100 chapters due to its popularity, we will be seeing halmoni till she graduate (assuming she has 2 years more to go). If there are 600 chapters like Naruto/ Bleach, oh my goodness! (Halmoni, please eat lots of healthy food & vitamins. Please live a long life)

To reply you must either login or sign up.