Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Mar 23, 2013

There's a difference between asking a few questions and being unable to eat because they aren't done judging if you're a waste of air or not.

I can't say for certain because I don't know anything about you

Maybe the didn't like my face or something =D . And that was only the extreme example, other famiilies were similar but less intense. Maybe my social awkwardness is a trigger for some people, think I'm weird or something. Could not say really.

Choice of spouses is a big deal I heard @ your story.

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:17PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Maybe the didn't like my face or something =D .

Might have been your lack of one... I'll drop it now, that was just too perfect for me.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Might have been your lack of one... I'll drop it now, that was just too perfect for me.

sigh... I walked into that one didn't I? Well played.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

sigh... I walked into that one didn't I? Well played.

I have a reaction, but I don't know how to type Alucard's laugh when Walter tells Integra he tilted all the paintings in the hallway.

It's that, basically.

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:26PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I have a reaction, but I don't know how to type Alucard's laugh when Walter tells Integra he tilted all the paintings in the hallway.

It's that, basically.

Somehow I imagine you more with a Major smug face.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's that, basically.

Somehow I imagine you more with a Major smug face.

Dynstians, I would like to address a rumour that has been going around the forums. Some have you have come to believe that I like yuri. I wish to dash these rumours. I do not like yuri. I - LOVE - yuri.

joined Jan 31, 2015

anonymous:

No-rae's Mom:
Oh my, that looks really comfortable!
Seol-a's Mom:
Why don't you join me and find out? :3

Then my "What if Fluttering Feelings... was written by Saburouta (author of Citrus)" scenario happens, except with No-rae's Mom and Seol-a's Mom.

/totally called it

takachi:

Oh god, anon! Thank you!!!! I was supposed to be sleeping now but you completely lost me!!!!! Couldn't help but turn my PC back on and get myself to typeset this.
Imgur

Now, sweet dreams dear everybody!

Lollerskates, awesome, thanks!

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 1:03AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I ran into a facebook post that FF 33 is out. It's like saying "Good Morning!!" with a very nice sunrise and breakfast in bed (which is all my imagination). This made my day, as always.

halmoni has a face now!! (Thanks for the translation! I went to you pastebin page after reading the chapter, which i didn't get much of..so thanks a lot!)

Took a lot of time catching up 5 pages worth of posts but totally worth it. I think that No-rae's siblings will both have significant roles on her relationship with Seol-a (why else would the Kim family have a special chapter introducing all of them.. Oh, their names). By this meaning her brother - clarifying something about their relationship, dropping clues but will leave it for them to realize it themselves, etc. He might also guide them and warn them about the harsh things they might face if ever they take things further.
Sister - if i remember it correctly she's studying abroad so she might be more liberated, and will give the final push to No-rae to go grab that girl and kiss her already. Or the sister might even be in a relationship with another woman so No-rae can say "oh, it's ok". Just speculating here. I could be totally wrong.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Or the sister might even be in a relationship with another woman so No-rae can say "oh, it's ok". Just speculating here. I could be totally wrong.

It's sister-in-law, I'm pretty sure she's together with the brother.
I might just be wrong though. Don't think I am but I might.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

No i was pertaining to No-rae's sister. Please refer to the chapter extra (sorry i said special chapter earlier but it was not ncluded after a certain chapter) ..it's on ch 19 i think.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

No i was pertaining to No-rae's sister. Please refer to the chapter extra (sorry i said special chapter earlier but it was not ncluded after a certain chapter) ..it's on ch 19 i think.

Ah yeah, no that's on me. I was just skimming your post more or less cause I'm pretty tired. Whoops. :)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Or the sister might even be in a relationship with another woman so No-rae can say "oh, it's ok". Just speculating here. I could be totally wrong.

No-rae has one older sister who's studying abroad (the potty mouth). I highly doubt she's gay as well, but Ssamba hasn't said anything about her relationships or sexuality. Her name is "Geu-rim", which means "drawing" in Korean, and she's 4 years older than No-rae.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

Ah yeah, no that's on me. I was just skimming your post more or less cause I'm pretty tired. Whoops. :)

No worries! ;)

No-rae has one older sister who's studying abroad (the potty mouth). I highly doubt she's gay as well, but Ssamba hasn't said anything about her relationships or sexuality. Her name is "Geu-rim", which means "drawing" in Korean, and she's 4 years older than No-rae.

Thanks for the info halmoni! Maybe she isn't.. but i think she'll be more accepting or will easily accept the situation regarding No-rae.

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:13PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Thanks for clarifying, halmoni. Awesome avatar, by the way. :D

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

This chapter felt longer than usual and I loved that. Which one was the longest chapter? I think it was the one where No-Rae realizes her feelings for Seol-A. Anyway, No-Rae apologized yay. I feel like No-Rae now won't try to get away from Seol-A and that's why she couldn't sleep at night, she knows she is going to pretend nothing is going on, but Seol-A knows something has to be bothering No-Rae so... will she ask?

I'm not sure if the brother can feel the tension between No-Rae and Seol-A, but he knows something is up because of No-Rae's questions and now one of her friends from Seoul came to look for his sister. I think he's going to indirectly ask Seol-A about it and this is how he is going to suspect/find out that No-Rae's worries are about Seol-A. I guess haha. He seems like a open minded guy that wouldn't mind his little sister to be dating/in love with another girl. I hope he helps No-Rae with that.

Now this reminds me that I really want to see No-Rae and Seol-A dealing with the hardships of having a gay relationship, especially in Korea. I don't want anything dramatic lol but I really want to see a lot of the story exploring their relationship, the sweet fluffy stuff and some dramas. Something like Octave?

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:33PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

@ halmoni

For the person who said on the FF Facebook page:

Guys, help!! I can't view the chapter. Whenever I go to comic, I can only see until chapter 29 (and it's locked)

It is likely because that person is on a mobile device, so it is redirecting to the mobile version of the site:
http://comico.toast.com/m/titles/85

(If you are on a computer browser, don't bother clicking the above link, as it will just redirect you back to the full site:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85 )

And indeed, on the mobile version, the chapters are only up to chapter 29 right now.

You can tell that person this:

IMPORTANT:

If you're in a mobile browser, you may not have access to that page; you will be redirected to the mobile site.

If that is the case, you can do this.
If you're using Chrome on Android or iOS,
open the ellipsis menu (...) in the browser and tap "Request desktop site".
Then try those links again.

Not sure why the mobile version isn't just the same content as the full version but just presented differently (simplified layout, touch-friendly).

It seems like authors actually have to manually update chapters in 2 places!

COMICO Y U FAIL AT MOBILE

last edited at May 4, 2015 12:02AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

If you're in a mobile browser, you may not have access to that page; you will be redirected to the mobile site.

If that is the case, you can do this.
If you're using Chrome on Android or iOS,
open the ellipsis menu (...) in the browser and tap "Request desktop site".
Then try those links again.**

Not sure why the mobile version isn't just the same content as the full version but just presented differently (simplified layout, touch-friendly).

It seems like authors actually have to manually update chapters in 2 places!

COMICO Y U FAIL AT MOBILE

Haha thanks for pointing that out, I have no idea why people would go on the comico mobile site when they could just download the app lol.

The solution is pretty simple. If you're using the mobile website, click on "PC버전 보기" at the very bottom of the page, and it'll change from the mobile site to the PC version, which is updated with all of the current chapters.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Woah. They indeed got talk it over bed, albeit partially, it's a progress.
And someone's no match for her love one's face

Seol-a: Making a face like that...Not fair...

KO'd eh. So Seol-a conceded defeat, but the quest for the Holy Grail continues as she next advances to the next stage - The Bro Boss! What treasure awaits this lady upon conquering her bae's big bro? Will it be the key to unlock the secret to No-rae's heart? Or will it be her own? Dun dun dun dun . . . .

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Alextasha:

This sentence made my day xD

Haha, I'm glad I could amuse you. XP

Umm ok... but don't worry about me I'm used to it that people forget about me

Well, you haven't been forgotten this time since I thought of you as being part of the discussion all along. :P

Lara 77:

Interesting collection many thanks for sharing...would love to try them...I have been mainly focused on using anime OST with manga reading...possibly because I would rather focus on the music rather than the lyrics and maybe because they match...coming from the same origin.
Nothing beats Wolve's rain OST by Yoko Kanno....unfortunately I have been listening to it forever thus one would always end up trying to find new things for a change.

I usually listen to Korean music (either K-Pop or instrumentals from K-drama OST's) while reading FF for the same reasons that you mentioned. But, sometimes I switch it up with english songs that have a romantic or soft sound so it's not distracting. I go by how it makes me feel, rather than the lyrics itself. Wolf's Rain has an amazing OST. I bought it on CD years ago because of the song "Gravity". It left a deep impression on me. I also loved "Tell Me What the Rain Knows", though I don't think they put it on the OST.

Thank you for the translation, halmoni! Also, congrats on getting a face this chapter! lol. Comico is trying to confuse me. Are we back on the original time? I went to bed without even thinking to check if the new chapter had been posted.

The awkwardness in this chapter was so palpable, I couldn't help laughing the whole way. XP It brought back memories of every embarrassing family dinner I've ever shared with a friend.

Seol-a made the peach wine look yummy. I don't even drink alcohol and I wanted some. haha. Momma Kim has found the perfect person to pass down her peach wine recipe to, seeing as how Seol-a is such a fan of it. Am I the only one wondering where No-rae's dad is, though?

But, I have a good feeling about the next chapter. Come on So-seol, say something insightful again.

Oh, and on a side note, sister-in-law sure resembles Seol-a, imo.

I guess brother and sister have the same taste in women. lol.

last edited at May 4, 2015 2:26AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I like the fact that Seol-a questioned herself, what's going on, despite accepting No-rae's excuse. She clearly sees that something's bothering No-rae and that something appears to be beyond Seol-a's reach. I guess she will keep trying, hehe. Especially if the brother asks her to take good care of No-rae lol.
And No-rae is so sleepless... Guess she was thinking hard the whole night how to proceed now. Her brother suggested her to try the unpopular path. Seol-a actually came for her. Deep down her character must be crying to confess, yet she's so scared to do that. Really wonder which decision she reached eventually. Hope she will try to get closer to Seol-a and try to at least confess indirectly, as in try to show her affection more. So Seol-a, you get ready, girl! Haha

joined Mar 9, 2015

I like momma Kim... No Rae getting a lil jealous (tho not sure of Seol-a or her mother) when her mom says to Seol-a "say ahh" lol. I can't wait for Seol-a to realise her feelings towards No Rae. Hope the brother hints about No Rae's ex and incite a lil jealousy in Seol-a so she realises and make her move.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

I don't think the brother will ask for much details about how things are between no-rae and Seol-A... I feel his nature is the type of calm big brother who likes to let the others talk when they are ready rather than asking for details himself.
I feel that in a way or another, he will be the one who will finally reveal to Seol-A , and to us, the wound of No-rae in her previous relationship and he will put it in away of indirectly saying...So please take a good care of our No-rae and be the "friend" who will stay by her side as no-rae needs you to show her the "path" she needs to choose.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

madlax232

Now this reminds me that I really want to see No-Rae and Seol-A dealing with the hardships of having a gay relationship, especially in Korea. I don't want anything dramatic lol but I really want to see a lot of the story exploring their relationship, the sweet fluffy stuff and some dramas. Something like Octave?

No no no no no... No Octave-like stuff in this story please. People would collectively lose their shit if the shenanigans from Octave were ported over to Fluttering Feelings. I love Octave myself, one of my all-time favorites but... keep it far away from FF. However, I do agree with the rest of that paragraph. It would be nice.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

madlax232

No no no no no... No Octave-like stuff in this story please. People would collectively lose their shit if the shenanigans from Octave were ported over to Fluttering Feelings. I love Octave myself, one of my all-time favorites but... keep it far away from FF. However, I do agree with the rest of that paragraph. It would be nice.

Octave is a well-loved classic on its own, no doubt we all love it and I am pretty much sure FF will turn out to also be an unforgettable gem in the yuri collection itself because of its unique charm and realism, and i am dying to see a gay relationship unfold through the eyes of Ssamba because it would be the other side of the coin compared to Octave. Oh well, I love both.

joined Apr 25, 2015

I propose to stop using the word realistic because everyone has a different life experience. For example, I found the table discussions unrealistic ( uh oh! ) because my experience with dining with parents of new friends/lovers are always bombarding me with immensly embarassing questions. Yes that's the "adults" I've mostly meet and it never gets any easier lol.

I think they just mean "It's not a stretch to see it playing out like that depending on the people Involved".

Asian families not interrogating new people in a roundabout way? Ludicrous!

Not all families are the same you know. Word realistic does not mean that it's the truth for everyone. It's something that you could see actually happening. Seeing as No-Rae's family is very easy going, this interaction is pretty normal. Not to mention that it looks like she lives in a small town where everyone knows each other, those tend to be more friendly.

They might have been just happy to meet No-Rae's friend, she doesn't seem to have that many of them. Interogation can come later. No-Rae's brother seems to be on it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.