Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

anonymous

Didn't you know? This is in fact what this series is all about:

• going to Australia
  • coming back from Australia
  • having vehicle accidents
  • combinations of the above, e.g., having automobile accidents in Australia

Any yuri that may occur is purely incidental.

:3

...that makes Australia a very interesting country. I wish I could visit the country and find my Seol-a there. XD

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/43

It's ouutttttt
gay moments from Seol-a's past-- AAAAAAAA

Now I'm gonna wait for eng. translation. :3

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

Fan art by rainfallsuniverse:

I am so fangirling over this cute couple, it’s my first time to draw the two of them. Get married alreeaadyy. LOL They look like Asami and Korra BTW.

http://rainfallsuniverse.tumblr.com/post/120816379154/i-am-so-fangirling-over-this-cute-couple-its-my

[...]

They look like smart dolls. O__O

So much new beautiful fanarts. <3

winter
World Canvas Manga 14 May 12:15
Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

I salute you. You sacrificed a copy of KURU SAN's World Canvas just to translate this comic to English. Although I already have a copy of this, I will wait for your updates. >w<

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

FFF

@ Winter - great piece of fan comic. I was wondering whether No-Rae did anything to Seol-A too... Of course my imagination was far more extreme than just holding hands mwahahahahah

Thanks. ^^ Hmm...what kind of thing? :> In any case, No-rae did not do anything to Seol-a. It's all about the feels. I want to draw something more than that but I can't since I'm still practicing.

I want to see more of Dong-hwa. Dong-hwa's so cuuttteee <3
Dong-hwa is Seol-a and No-rae's love child. OHOHO

side note:
I had to draw what I was thinking about that scene before I sleep or else, it will disappear. And about moonfrost13's tumblr post, maybe ssamba is a fan of Sailor Moon. haha

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

Thank you! Awesome, I was hoping it'd be a pleasant surprise. Embarrassing No-rae brings me enjoyment. haha. I do use Photoshop. I'd normally draw by hand and then scan it onto the computer but, for all of the FF artwork I've drawn them directly in Photoshop using a pen tablet because I'm trying to improve in that area. What paint program do you use?

I use Paint Tool SAI. Most of my friends use SAI rather than Photoshop, and it's easier to use. I only use Photoshop for cleaning raws though I'm thinking I should learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator for educational purposes. As far as I can remember, you can create your own brush in Photoshop (but I don't know how.lol). I suggest, you create your own brush so the strokes will look better. :)

No-rae and I have similarities, too.
even the presence. lol

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

True, ssamba never fails to inspire. And if ever I reach the point I'm running low on ideas, I could always ask the fandom for requests. XP Thank you. I'm still feeling pretty exhausted. But, I'm doing better than before and managed to finish my comic as a result. :D

That's a good news. I really like your comic. <3 I didn't expect that No-rae will do that. Ahaha. I'm guessing you're a Photoshop and mouse user.

It must be nice to know all of your practicing is paying off and leading to improvement. Whenever I draw fan art for FF, that is basically my practice.

I practice everyday to the point that I don't listen to professors when I have classes. XD FF is a good start. thumbs up

halmoni

Ch. 32 rough translation - http://pastebin.com/av4ZnTbR

Oppa's wisdom words... So deep, I can see Adele rolling in it.

anonymous

Omg guise, the shot was too zoomed in at the end of chapter 31, here's what actually happened:

http://sapphicshit.tumblr.com/post/117521005971/so-thats-why-shes-there-to-break-the-news-lol

This meme. OMG XDD

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

You're a multi-tasking force in the fandom since you work on the scanlation team and provide fan art in between. XP And thank you, too! I'll continue to draw No-rae and Seol-a for... as long as I have ideas for them. haha. In fact, I would be drawing right now if I wasn't sick.

I'm helping the scanlation team since I don't have anything else to do. I draw and play games everyday so being part of the scanlation team is really new to me. As long as FF is here, you'll never lose ideas. You can draw anytime, anywhere, as long as you have the motivation. :) Get well soon~

Those quotes... What are you trying to do to my heart, winter? ;_;
I bow to your drawing stamina because two fan arts in one day is downright impressive. I love the angle of No-rae's pic. The simple background really adds to the feel of it. I want to be mad at No-rae but I just can't because she looks cool even when she's being moody. lol.

Maybe it's the result of my practicing digital arts for 7 months? lol. No-rae is beautiful in any angle. :>

side note:
I drew and edited the first fan art in that way because No-rae's words pierced my heart. XD Anyways, thank you for all the people who appreciate my art. ♥

Ji-hwan and Hye-Gyeong didn't make appearances these past 4 chapters.. Where are those two and what are they doing? hmmm

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

moonfrost13

Oh, I didn't know winter is the same one from Tumblr and pixiv. How awesome. ^^ I love your fan art and often reblog them.

Now you know. XD I love your fanart, too. Especially the No-rae holding Seol-a's bat. :)
Thank you for loving my fan art. I hope to see more of your fan art. ^^

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 12:08PM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

winter: (oops, I called you white for some reason. fixed).

I srsly love your fanart!! Especially the last one anon posted!

white? Eh? Why? XD
Thank you for loving it. ^^ I will continue doing fanarts until FF ends.♪

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

Seriously though, is there a Korean equivalent of Pixiv somewhere out there where there's tons of FF fan art??

I don't know if there are Korean websites like pixiv and I can see that there are some Koreans that uses pixiv (If you read Salty Studio, a webtoon also, the protagonist has pixiv account. lol) Maybe, they use their own blog.

Could be just me, I'm no "Tumblr expert" (whatever that would mean). In fact, I don't really like Tumblr all that much and never really even used it before FF, but it's pretty much the place with the most FF fan content, namely fan art.

I'm not an expert on tumblr, too. I created a tumblr account for DMMd fandoms. lol. I used that theme so my internet connection can handle the whole blog. Hmm...I'll find an interesting theme and change my current theme so it will be easier to find my old posts.

small note: English is not my native language

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

I wonder, is "melancholicwinter" the same "winter" who posts here and who is part of the FF scanlation group on YP?

ta-da~! Hi-- XD
melancholicwinter = winter
I'm also part of the scanlation group. hehe

I almosy forgot to say this...
Thank you for posting my fanart here. ^^

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 12:45AM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

anonymous:

Now, we know where Seol-a gets her looks from.
She doesn't sorta look like her mom; she looks exactly like her mom.

(http://imgur.com/QeskEIk)

Seol-a for comparison:

(http://imgur.com/z62okX6)

I always wonder how old is her mom after making her appearance. ( •ั็ _ •็ั )

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

That was fast Halmoni!
It's Seol-a's punishment for not being open with No-rae. Yes there is a moral to this story; if in love confess! And of course it's us the readers who suffer dammit. That's at least two chapters of drama before they make up.

maybe halmoni got angered by Ji-hwan that's why she translated it quickly. hehe. just kidding

anyways, thank you very much, halmoni. ( ^ v ^ )

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

but a man is a big threat for a yuri couple especially if it's No-Rae and Seol-A xDD

I don't see how a threat is bigger just because Ji-hwan's a man. If it were a woman, there'd still be the same threat to Seol-a No-rae relationship.

i guess you're right..

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

ugh, Ji-hwan's one stupid a$$hole! Guess Seol-a might try to avoid No-rae now. But it usually works for the couple's good. So I'll hope for that. After all there always is a reason for a trinagle

but a man is a big threat for a yuri couple especially if it's No-Rae and Seol-A xDD

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

chapter 24 is out! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/24

i don't want love triangles

me neither! and here i was hoping for a continuation of seol-ah and norae scene but all i got is a glimpse of a probability of a love triangle

the MCs didn't even have a scene together in this chapter. UGH

i just read the translation-- it seems like ji hwan is really a big threat since he told seol-a that no-rae asked him to try going out. i wish it is just a joke

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

chapter 24 is out! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/24

i don't want love triangles

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 10:28AM