Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined May 10, 2015

I see... Thanks, anonymous.

I'm kind of hoping that comico will go the LINE route aka official english translation & apps lol then again, what are the chances of that happening anyways...

joined Jan 31, 2015

anonymous:

Also, randomly...

joeybackpackz
Y U NO MAKE OTHER FAN VIDEOS (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Lol, jk, but I do really like this one that you made a while back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoQ7a0plw0
Has more than 10000 views too.

joeybackpackz:

Glad you like it! No fancy video editor nor editing skills for me (stuck with Window Movie Maker) but I'll be making another one this month. This time the image quality won't suck so badly haha, and choosing songs is fun!

Nice.

By the way, I assume when you mentioned that the image quality will be better, you're referring to how the YP team now has higher quality raws and even further cleans up the images (remove all the JPEG artifacts, so on), right?

joined Jan 31, 2015

d.d.d.:

I'm kind of hoping that comico will go the LINE route aka official english translation & apps lol then again, what are the chances of that happening anyways...

Right, but think how good we have it right now.

About 1-2 hours after the official Korean release, we already get an English translation, done by halmoni. And about 4-8 hours after that, we get a "rough" typeset for that English translation, currently done by Cold. (And even though we call these "roughs", they are actually done pretty well.)

That's pretty friggin' amazing if you ask me.

If it were an "official English translation", I'm pretty sure it won't be that fast. In fact, it would likely lag behind the Korean release by many, many chapters. Just look at the official Japanese translation, which is the only official translation to another language as far as I know:

http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

Right now, it's only at chapter 23, which came out February 15, 2015. The latest chapter is 33, and in our "unofficial" Engilsh translation, it's already available.

last edited at May 10, 2015 2:13PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

PLEASEEE sign up for a comico account and heart/like/view FF on comico. It's not that difficult, it doesn't take a lot of time, and you'll all be helping Ssamba! so pls

Do you know how we get more "C" or "P" ? I know I've been randomly getting more "P", though I don't really understand the mechanics behind it?

Side note: I've been hearting FF on comico ^-^

You get more points ("P") by doing comico quests (reading a certain number of webtoons, commenting, etc.), or you get 20 points by logging in. You have to pay to get coins ("C"), but unfortunately as of right now there is no way for international users to pay. Points unlock chapters for 3 days, coins unlock chapters forever.

Really? I hope that never happens. Some of the English translations I've seen on LINE are just atrocious. And they're slow.

joeybackpackz
Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Nice.

By the way, I assume when you mentioned that the image quality will be better, you're referring to how the YP team now has higher quality raws and even further cleans up the images (remove all the JPEG artifacts, so on), right?

You are correct. Also, it was because in the earlier days of this manhwa it was sized for mobile, so the images were very small. Since it's up on the web now, we get the quality adjusted for bigger screens, which is nice :D

joined May 10, 2015

@halmoni lol It's enough for me if I could understand what the characters are saying. I'm not that picky regarding translations because it's impossible to fully translate word by word between 2 languages with different roots anyways.

Rather than the english translations, some of the webtoons uploaded on LINE(english) are what I'd define as atrocious. I guess they don't have enough translators that they add webtoons by non-korean artists. If I want to read american webtoons, I'd just go to Tapastic, not LINE (-_-)

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

@halmoni lol It's enough for me if I could understand what the characters are saying. I'm not that picky regarding translations because it's impossible to fully translate word by word between 2 languages with different roots anyways.

Rather than the english translations, some of the webtoons uploaded on LINE(english) are what I'd define as atrocious. I guess they don't have enough translators that they add webtoons by non-korean artists. If I want to read american webtoons, I'd just go to Tapastic, not LINE (-_-)

As a native English speaker, wrong grammar or weird phrasing really puts me off when I read "official" publications. Like...idk if you're a translator, you should be proficient enough in both languages to not make such little mistakes.

They have American webtoons on LINE? That's frickin hilarious.

joined May 10, 2015

@anonymous
We do have it good. Really good if I might say. But, I'm an artist myself and I understand the feeling of working and not being paid. Unfortunately, I don't think that comico take international credit card at the moment. So, I feel kinda guilty lol

@halmoni
Yup, but the american webtoons are not at Tapastic level. So it's basically just dumb fillers (-_-)

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

few hours left ^^
I am jumping ahead in predictions regarding return trip.
Seol-a offering to take no-rae back with her by car
But No-rae already bought return ticket
Seol-a: .............I am coming too on train
Seol-a calling young brother: you will find your car at .....city
Seol-a brother: #@!*7%

joined Mar 23, 2013

few hours left ^^
I am jumping ahead in predictions regarding return trip.
Seol-a offering to take no-rae back with her by car
But No-rae already bought return ticket
Seol-a: .............I am coming too on train
Seol-a calling young brother: you will find your car at .....city
Seol-a brother: #@!*7%

Next chapter
Brother goes there
It's fucking gone
Someone stole it
The second to last panel you see is the brother storming in the apatment he lended to Seol-(I think?)
The last panel starts wite a blood splatter and then fades to black
"The End"

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Next chapter
Brother goes there
It's fucking gone
Someone stole it
The second to last panel you see is the brother storming in the apatment he lended to Seol-(I think?)
"The End"

That's not the same brother, we didn't see the one who lent the apartment yet

last edited at May 10, 2015 3:57PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Next chapter
Brother goes there
It's fucking gone
Someone stole it
"The End"

That's not the same brother, we didn't see the one who lent the apartment yet

Thank you for that. But how do you like my "bad end" scenario?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

"The End"

And then, the next chapter starts with Seol-a in yellow riding a motorbike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K5fuADwIzA#t=1m30s

joined Mar 23, 2013

"The End"

And then, the next chapter starts with Seol-a in yellow riding a motorbike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K5fuADwIzA#t=1m30s

:O Seol-a Riding a japanese bike, shamefur dispray right there.

joined Mar 28, 2014

:O Seol-a Riding a japanese bike, shamefur dispray right there.

hahaha, I know for sure, I'd like her to see her cutting Ji-hwan's head though

ADD
another 35 mins of wait... please, gods of feelings, flutter me softly!

last edited at May 10, 2015 4:25PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

takachi

flutter me softly!

Whoa whoa whoa, not in front of the kids!

last edited at May 10, 2015 4:52PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

takachi:

another 35 mins of wait... please, gods of feelings, flutter me softly!

Fluttering me softly with his No-rae...

... Sorry.

last edited at May 10, 2015 4:58PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Seol-a, I'm telling you,

joined Mar 28, 2014

Fluttering me softly with his No-rae...

... Sorry.

do you have a her version? I need one...

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

HOLY SHIT. the ENTIRETY of page 76 gave me the creepiest fucking deja vu I have had in a long time. WintheflyingM.Fer.

joined Mar 28, 2014

HOLY SHIT. the ENTIRETY of page 76 gave me the creepiest fucking deja vu I have had in a long time. WintheflyingM.Fer.

It's a sign!

joined Mar 28, 2014

It's there!!!!!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Chapter 34
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/35

Remember kids, if you're on a mobile device, the above link won't work. You'll be redirected to the mobile site, which inexplicably does not have the latest chapters. You can go to the footer at the bottom and click "PC버전 보기" to go back to the full site, then you can open the latest chapter.

The next hour or two is officially "wish you understood Korean" time.

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:11PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

The next hour or two is officially "wish you understood Korean" time.

hahahaha! I'll be better than this! I'll pray to halmoni while typing SLOOOOWLY the most interesting sentences in the google translator xD

and damn it's soooooo cute... especially small No-rae... and that... that HUG from No-rae's mum... sweet Jesus.. I'd die for it xD Guess it doesn't apply to some of the Dynastians though hahaha.

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:10PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

YOUNG NO-RAE HAS BEEN SIGHTED

It looks like So-seol told Seol-a to take good care of his sister?

To reply you must either login or sign up.