Forum › I Favor the Villainess discussion

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

A society with a concept of fairness and justice is not typically a society with nobility lol

last edited at Jun 15, 2024 11:15AM

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

A society with a concept of fairness and justice is not typically a society with nobility lol

Yah, even in contries built on constitutional monarchy, xD

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Having reached the part where Manaria talks about her most dreadful of mistakes,it's interesting to see that they gave the maid a face here but not in the animated adaptation.

Makes me wonder if there's a very slight hint of reconciliation yet to be had?...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Poor Lilly is clearly completely misreading the situation. :D

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The Pipi and Loretta ship keeps winning! (Well, barring that whole fraud thing)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The Pipi and Loretta ship keeps winning! (Well, barring that whole fraud thing)

Quite the opposite, this is exactly when she would have the chance to take care of her!

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Is Rae taking Lily out on a date but doing it casually so it’s like… not an actual romantic gesture or did she actually forget something she needed to buy?

Ig I’ll find out next time on Dragon— I mean, IFTV hah hah

joined Oct 22, 2018

Is Rae taking Lily out on a date but doing it casually so it’s like… not an actual romantic gesture or did she actually forget something she needed to buy?

Ig I’ll find out next time on Dragon— I mean, IFTV hah hah

She forgot to do something related to the investigation

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yup, the poor girl still hasn't noticed that Rae is exclusively claireromantic and clairesexual. :-(

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

Yup, the poor girl still hasn't noticed that Rae is exclusively claireromantic and clairesexual. :-(

Rae explicitly calls herself a lesbian, even if she is in love with Claire they've made a real clear point to say that's not the start and end of her sexuality, that's also why they told the story of her first love before getting isekai'd. Lily does theoretically have a chance, but it would require Rae and Claire breaking up in some definitive way and that's unlikely... probably.

last edited at Sep 7, 2024 11:17PM

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Rae explicitly calls herself a lesbian, even if she is in love with Claire they've made a real clear point to say that's not the start and end of her sexuality, that's also why they told the story of her first love before getting isekai'd. Lily does theoretically have a chance, but it would require Rae and Claire breaking up in some definitive way and that's unlikely... probably.

She's really got no chance, breakup or not. I also think the previous poster knows she's lesbian but Rae has been just as clear that she only wants Claire and doesn't even consider anyone else, so the Clairesexual is probably a joke. That's a whole (hilarious but serious) chunk of her personality.

last edited at Sep 8, 2024 12:32AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She's really got no chance, breakup or not. I also think the previous poster knows she's lesbian but Rae has been just as clear that she only wants Claire and doesn't even consider anyone else, so the Clairesexual is probably a joke.

It is. I apologize for forgetting the "/j". :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.