Forum › To You Who Were Buried discussion

joined Nov 16, 2021

Damn

joined May 10, 2021

^

joined Oct 11, 2019

This rules

joined Apr 15, 2013

Pretty sure I saw this movie. Moonfall I think. Significantly less yuri in the movie version.

last edited at Aug 29, 2024 7:22PM

Bocchi2
joined Sep 2, 2022

Wow. This is soo getting serialized right?

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Love doesn't end with death

Animesher.com_love-live-icons-icon-kotori-minami-1634845
joined Nov 29, 2023

Zombie yuri is always a rare treat (and one of my favorites)

joined Jul 8, 2020

Damn

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a thing...

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Woah

Screenshot_2019-12-01%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20centaur's%20worries%20ch27
joined Aug 12, 2019

the love will never end for them, even under the killing moon.

joined May 24, 2014

You could say it is Dead & Buried

joined Aug 21, 2017

Good. Surprised there's no "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Wow...is this the author's debut? Dynasty doesn't have anything else from this author. It feels super polished for a debut. The art, paneling, and story structure are all super well done.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

fauce posted:

Good. Surprised there's no "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

I can't speak to anyone else but I'm counting the first panel of the penultimate page

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

god I'm gonna cry

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

yeah the ending is weird as hell and the whole premise a bit convoluted but the middle part where she says she's going to forget her is really sad

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Fun fact: The Earth's moon has no magnetic field because its metal core has long since cooled down and stopped spinning. As far as we know, magnetic fields have no tangible effect on human reproduction (gravitational fields, on the other hand... let's just say it's hard to have sex when your entire continent is flooded by high tides). And even if the Moon's orbit suddenly began to decay at the stated rate (ca. 384.4 km/year), it would have hit the Roche limit and disintegrated into an asteroid ring around Earth 38 years before the manga even took place.

I am sorry to all the catgirls who died when I brought real physics into a fantasy manga, but I am supremely peeved by sloppy worldbuiding from an author pitched to me as a "fantasy genius".

last edited at Aug 30, 2024 3:07AM

%e3%83%80%e3%82%a4%e3%81%95%e3%82%93
joined Apr 5, 2023

I am sorry to all the catgirls who died when I brought real physics into a fantasy manga, but I am supremely peeved by sloppy worldbuiding from an author pitched to me as a "fantasy genius".

Don't worry, the catgirls are alive, well and incestuous.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Fun fact: The Earth's moon has no magnetic field because its metal core has long since cooled down and stopped spinning. As far as we know, magnetic fields have no tangible effect on human reproduction (gravitational fields, on the other hand... let's just say it's hard to have sex when your entire continent is flooded by high tides). And even if the Moon's orbit suddenly began to decay at the stated rate (ca. 384.4 km/year), it would have hit the Roche limit and disintegrated into an asteroid ring around Earth 38 years before the manga even took place.

Another fun fact: The moon's orbital decay would increase the Earth's rotational velocity. This would increase average wind speeds to hurricane force. So everyone still died in a decidedly less romantic fashion.But this manga only blows in a metaphorical manner.

last edited at Aug 30, 2024 3:50AM

joined Apr 22, 2024

Tragic, romantic and sad. Amazing one. I hope the author produces more yuri manga in the future.

Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

Kiss the head.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Meh

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

how sweet

joined May 3, 2014

wander how you can even read fiction if this is what kills your damn buzz LAMO, and yea you really brought stupid real physics into an fictional story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.