Forum › What's that manga called?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Anyone know the series where a highschool girl’s father sold her cause he was in debt to a wealthy girl (who looked like her) and who she took the place of being a “father” with a “wife” + 3 “daughters” social experiment at school?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

This.

Merci

joined Oct 11, 2022

Looking for a manga, I think only one chapter was wver translated, about a girl who moves from America to japan becuase everything in japan is small and she has a height complex but then finds out the girls im her host family are huge. One thing leaves to another and they dp her with giant dildos. I've even got a picture from it but I can't find it.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hey, does anyone remember the name of that one manga that i think got removed from here--it was canceled after only a few chapters, it had two couples, and one of them was like a bookish girl and a sports club girl who came over when bookish girl was sick to feed her, like jelly, i think?

last edited at Jul 27, 2024 11:28PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

Does anyone know the name of the series about a mangaka whose works seem to predict the future, and the main character is her editor who's dealing with increasing disasters happening in the real world and the thought that maybe the author's creative work is somehow possibly causing those disasters that she predicts?

Screenshot%202024-08-04%20044759
joined Jun 21, 2021

Does anyone know the name of the series about a mangaka whose works seem to predict the future, and the main character is her editor who's dealing with increasing disasters happening in the real world and the thought that maybe the author's creative work is somehow possibly causing those disasters that she predicts?

it's this one. Fully translated over on MangaDex:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_girl_like_a_pilgrim

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

it's this one. Fully translated over on MangaDex:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_girl_like_a_pilgrim

thanks!

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Looking for a manga, I think only one chapter was wver translated, about a girl who moves from America to japan becuase everything in japan is small and she has a height complex but then finds out the girls im her host family are huge. One thing leaves to another and they dp her with giant dildos. I've even got a picture from it but I can't find it.

If you have a picture, posting it may help other remember /find what it's from.

Nobb1
joined Nov 17, 2019

Looking for a manga with an adventuring party with a redhaired rouge, a blonde nun, and a half elf wizard that goes around beats stuff goes back to tavern and have seggs. That's all I can think of.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Probably this on MD, it's been popular lately here:
Friendly Adventuring Women Get Really Naughty At the Inn At Night by Yukataro
Nakayoshi Onna Boukensha wa Yoru ni Naru to Yadoya de Mechakucha Ecchi Suru

ExtraNumber8807
Tasty%20cookie
joined Oct 29, 2022

It's abt this one manga where, a high school girl went back from the present time using a time machine to change her and her love interest fate, I think in the future, (means before she come back to the past) the person that she loved rejected her since she was in a wheelchair and all (It was her teacher and a girl btw). When the girl confessed to the teacher, the teacher talked abt if the girl was there with her back in her high school days shell accept the confession, so the girl went to the past try to get close to her but since they the teacher was a student in that time, she didn't know to girl... I forget everything after that. Tell me if ya know it ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

Nobb1
joined Nov 17, 2019

^
Probably this on MD, it's been popular lately here:
Friendly Adventuring Women Get Really Naughty At the Inn At Night by Yukataro
Nakayoshi Onna Boukensha wa Yoru ni Naru to Yadoya de Mechakucha Ecchi Suru

That's the one, Thank you very much!

joined Oct 22, 2018

@Jackpotcity OK, yeah, you're defo a bot

joined Oct 11, 2022

I read it a long time ago but I want to read it again. I don’t remember too much about it but I remember it starting off with this girl who was excited to have a roommate for the dorms for her first year of high school but when she got to her dorm everyone had a roommate but her. I know this is very little information but if any of you guys know it please let me know
I don’t remember too much of the story but at the end i remember the main couple saying that their second and third year was harder for them to do lewd things because she didn’t have the room all to herself anymore. She had dorm mates for the next two years. And if i remember correctly they mentioned that the whole friend group dormed together the last year

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

Come Rain or Shine, possibly with a side of its other version.

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

I'm not even sure if this is a manga but I did see it around, there are two girl one with long black wavy hair and the other long blonde straight hair and a black ribbon on top of her head, lowkey looks like cat ears, they both wear a black knee lenght skirt uniform with high white neck.
Crucial thing they both have this weird instrument wich is a fusion between a violoncello, a trumphet and a megaphon. I don't have more info sorry

last edited at Aug 8, 2024 7:42AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

This!
Not from a manga, just one of the images Tsubomi included at the start of their issues.

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

A too bad

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Not a manga, but I'm grasping at straws here. I'm 95% certain it was on WEBTOON Canvas, and released pre-2021.

Romance between the leader of some futuristic research station that was holding some phoenix girl captive inside of what I think is VR. Decent art and probably discontinued. Only other thing I remember is two background girls kissing the the corridor when they hear the MC come, scrambling to put on their gasmasks/helmets in order to salute her.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Manga about a female neet who probably was mentally abused by family and may have been super depressed. MC had name related to word neet, so Neeko, Niiko or Niito. I honestly don't remember other than I probably dropped it after two chapters and felt super sorry for her while comments were proud of her being a ball of depresso.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I think it was from a series, but a couple are trying to get an apartment together, but all the real estate agents can't find anything for them, possibly because they're homophobic. But then they meet a really cool agent whose worked a lot with same sex couples and finds one for them

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think it was from a series, but a couple are trying to get an apartment together, but all the real estate agents can't find anything for them, possibly because they're homophobic. But then they meet a really cool agent whose worked a lot with same sex couples and finds one for them

Possibly this page from Our Days Under One Roof

To reply you must either login or sign up.