You need to sign in or sign up before continuing.×

Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jan 23, 2024

Looking for an NSFW doujinshi about a girl going for a massage only to be, well... sexually played with 2 other big breasted girls, one of them being her friend that invited her here.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

joined Jan 23, 2024

Yup. Thanks!

joined Jan 23, 2024

Yup. Thanks!

joined Oct 9, 2011

Trying to find an old one shot I remember reading years ago.
From what I remember, it had 2 girls who had promised to have a child together as a childhood promise, then found out in high school 2 girls can't have a child together from sex ed class.
I think it was in an early Yuri Hime, issue of yuri himes S. But not sure if it was 100% in Yuri Hime

last edited at Jun 10, 2024 8:47PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 9, 2011

That was it, thank you

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Looking for a one-shot where a girl from a different genre got dropped into a harem manga and she ended up being yuri'd by one of the harem girls so she doesn't disappear.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

The two main females were co workers. One woman in the relationship was under the impression that the other was a very experienced lesbian. At one point they had an encounter in a bathroom stall and she was very rough with her (because she was inexperienced) and that gave the woman the impression that she was "tachi." It is later revealed that she was a virgin and that she was just inexperienced when they went on a trip together. the manga ends with them driving home together from the trip.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

The two main females were co workers. One woman in the relationship was under the impression that the other was a very experienced lesbian. At one point they had an encounter in a bathroom stall and she was very rough with her (because she was inexperienced) and that gave the woman the impression that she was "tachi." It is later revealed that she was a virgin and that she was just inexperienced when they went on a trip together. the manga ends with them driving home together from the trip.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_unattainable_flower_and_the_normal_girl

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

This, it's not on MangaDex anymore, but here's the first few chapters.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE LONGEST TIME-

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

I remember some manga/anime in high school about the whole class pooling up money and putting it in an envelope. I think the money was for celebrating the teacher's birthday or tuition or something else. Then some day the money disappears and that's all I remember. I don't even remember if it was a yuri manga/anime but it might be an all girls school.

joined Jan 9, 2017

I vaguely feel like it was this, but I don't feel like rereading it now. Does this look familiar?

joined Nov 15, 2018

I remember some manga/anime in high school about the whole class pooling up money and putting it in an envelope. I think the money was for celebrating the teacher's birthday or tuition or something else. Then some day the money disappears and that's all I remember. I don't even remember if it was a yuri manga/anime but it might be an all girls school.

Sounds like the start of the manhwa Bad side

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Do yall know that one oneshot(?) or maybe even small series about an office lady who becomes the new secretary(?) for her boss who's a womanizer? The mc forces herself to not fall for her charms by chanting mantras and at the end its revealed that she has like- hella girlfriends and the boss joins them.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Do yall know that one oneshot(?) or maybe even small series about an office lady who becomes the new secretary(?) for her boss who's a womanizer? The mc forces herself to not fall for her charms by chanting mantras and at the end its revealed that she has like- hella girlfriends and the boss joins them.

This one
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/dont_make_me_so_turned_on

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Looking for a manga (probably a oneshot?) with a delinquent/class rep type where the straight-laced girl is the aggressive one. I think the scene where she hits on her takes place in the classroom. From a couple years ago.

joined Jan 9, 2023

looking for a oneshot of two girls who knew each other during childhood but were so tomboyish that they thought each other were guys, they meet later on to realize they are girls

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And if you didn't know, also has a sequel.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Anyone remembers the name of that manga where the MC can see other people's feelings as arrows?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Anyone remembers the name of that manga where the MC can see other people's feelings as arrows?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_you_could_see_love

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_you_could_see_love

Thank you for the quick reply. I never finished that one.

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

Trying to find a Manga about a strong and clumsy girl that goes to bad school. Everyone wants to fight her but she basically oneshot them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.