Forum › Posts by YurifreK117

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

I've got a vague one, the only thing I can remember is a seaside cave that you're not supposed to enter. Believe it had a supernatural element of some sort

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

Hello, I'm looking for a one-shot where a girl needs money so decides to work as a lesbian sx worker (In an app I think) and her first client is her friend

Removed from the reader

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/poor_college_student_turns_to_lesbian_sex_work

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

^ Hmmm... The first thing that comes to mind from that description is episode one of Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina. Anything more to go on? What kind of relationship did they have?

not really, I only saw the first couple of pages but didn't read more since I am just been lacking energy and time to read stuff (I am behind on so many stuf orz) but forgot to save in the "to read" list.

The only thing that comes to mind as a reference is that I as I read the premiese I though that it reminded me a bit of Frieren and Fern, where the younger one seems more responsable than the older one, and makes you wonder who is actually taking care of who

but not much besides that TwT

@Zexalfan

It's not new, but it could be this. It fits your premise.

https://mangadex.org/title/ab5b1ce5-3a36-456c-8385-01b1366534b8/nina-san-no-mahou-seikatsu

last edited at May 23, 2024 6:44AM

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

I'm trying to remember a manga i read a while back. It's about a girl who grows a dick. She almost attacks her friend in her dorm room while they're sleeping, but it's not an h manga and I'm not sure if it's completed but it was an ongoing series.

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

Some more details about my last post above. The one of the girls is dating the girl that got caught masterbating, and she gets upset becuase the nurse is able to make her finish and her girlfriend hadn't yet.

There's two characters who are dating and they can smell that the main character has had sec for the first time.

Very specifically an image that's comes to mind is the nurse bursting out of the nurses office with two gloves on and a mask maybe, panting after she's done.

last edited at Apr 15, 2024 10:41PM

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

Alright, I can only think of the specifics of this one chapter In a short series. A Girl is caught masterbating by the school nurse and then the school nurse brings out a bag of sex toys, then there's a big argument between two girls outside the nurse's office and the nurse fingers them both into submission off screen.

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

This forum has been so helpful helping track down this random stuff I forgot to book mark. I've got one more and I'll hold off for awhile.

It was an ongoing manga about a princess that came to this kingdom for a political marriage but when she gets there the prince she supposed to be marrying is crossdressing so she refuses and instead declares she'll marry the younger prince. The younger prince is actually a princess/girl.

If I remember right the setting had like a vaguely Arabian look to it maybe but my memory is fuzzy.

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

This forum has been so helpful helping track down this random stuff I forgot to book mark. I've got one more and I'll hold off for awhile.

It was an ongoing manga about a princess that came to this kingdom for a political marriage but when she gets there the prince she supposed to be marrying is crossdressing so she refuses and instead declares she'll marry the younger prince. The younger prince is actually a princess/girl.

If I remember right the setting had like a vaguely Arabian look to it maybe but my memory is fuzzy.

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

^ I think that might be this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_wolf

That's it

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

I've got one that just popped in to mind.

This girl is an out lesbian that everyone is sort of? afraid of and she sets her sights on a girl she likes. She aggressively pursues her inappropriately and then finds out she was raped in her past and feels bad and then it turns out the girl that was pursuing the other girl was also raped. I believe it's the first part of a series about different girls set in same school but that part I'm less sure of.

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

^ Love Strategy

Thank you

YurifreK117
joined Oct 11, 2022

I can't find a one shot. This girl goes to visit another girl in like the home ec club everyday becuase she gives her sweets. She then finds out that she's the only one that girl gives sweets too and at some point the other girl sews there shirts together so she won't run away. Any help would be appreciated there just isn't anything quite unique enough to find with tags