Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

And here I thought there would be a nice discussion about Remi, I'm disappointed with you people.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

When the afterword started, I was like"are you for real?" 'cause I didn't really want it to end, gonna miss this manga as all hell. Especially Maasa - can't get enough of her now after that makeover, she's hot as fuck. And as competent.
Well, Merumeru Merume got more likeable now that she's not empty and got time to care for someone else, I guess.
Remisan just pretends to be glad with her life though, it shows how all that is just an act. Well, she IS a cunning snake after all who mastered the camouflage ability.
Ruttan keeps getting her self-esteem crushed more and endures it, just like in the title. So, she's the type of girl to put up with the cruelest teasing and shittiest treatment for love, huh...
Sachi just proved to be well corresponding to her sin, acting all angry and mean, crushing useless things like fallen petals or her peer's pride, hitting people left and right etc etc. And holy shit I never noticed that her surname is almost Ookami, which is indeed wolf.
Asuna...I kind of sympathized with her this chapter, it's not only the letter - her feelings seemed to never again reach Fue. Oh, and on page 12, she Totally was shipping the two so freaking hard!
Fue keeps resembling me more and more, she's even a NEET now, and yeah pretty much everything about this girl is basically me. Except I also have perverted fantasies like Asuna, that's two sins now....
By the way anons, which of the seven girls/demons/animals do you resemble, if any?
PS Yess Shuninta confirmed fox being best girl!

last edited at Apr 3, 2015 5:14AM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

That was a really nice series. I guess you would call that a happy ending? There's some ambiguity, sure, but their relationships are on a good path.

I'm still a little confused about how she got "Meru" out of "Beelzebub" but I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff.

Oh, maybe Beeruzebuubu ---> Beeru ---> Beru ----->Meru?

Just like the others, Asumodei ----> Asumo -----> Asuno -----> Asuna?
Berufuegoru -----> Fuegoru ----> Fuego--->Fueko?
Rebiasan-----> Remia-san? Might as well be Rebiatan ----> Remia-tan?
Lucifer ----> Luci ----> Luki ---> Ruki?
Mammon ---> Maaamon ----> Maa---->Maasa?
Sattan -----> Sacchan? ( this one's the easiest )
Also, never knew that the wide-spread surname Inoue has a BUTA character in it
smart, really smart, bravo Shuninta.

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Maasa and Meru AWW. I need a comic about them now. :'(

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Awesome....demon names and complicated relationships... yet I love grown up realistic stuff like this!! I still prefer her more cheerful works but this is really good, all hail Amano Shuninta-sensei

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hmm, first post here, why not add another forum to the many I already frequent and discuss things?

I didnt quote it all, becase it was quite lengthy, but I agreed with a lot of what you said. By the end of this manga, Sacchan's character really pissed me off. As many people said "she technically didn't cheat", she knew fully well what Ruki thought of their relationship and how Ruki loved her. The whole time I'm thinking, if you don't love her, just break u with her. I was very surprised they stayed together.

Eh, I don't know how I feel about this story. Yes, much of it was realistic, but hell if you realistically have friends like this, then people need new friends.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I really liked this story.
To be honest the only thing that went over my head was that "I need to cheat on someone to see if I hate it" thing.
I don't get it. I probably missed something.
But every thing else I liked from the start.
I liked the issues that the character revealed themselves to have.

Though to be honest I didn't much care if the lead girl got the one she was after. I just didn't. I was happy when her objective got away from the bad boyfriend. I was happy to see her becoming a stronger person and couldn't help but note she didn't seem into Ruki early on.

I kept wondering if there was ever going to be anything more to Remi. I started to wonder what she'd be like when she's old. Would she have that twinkle in her eye and a thousand bawdy tales to tell?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Finally bothering to read, and in chapter two, my character recognition have me in despair. I kept having to go back to chapter one because whenever I thought I had everyone worked out, I realised what I thought doesn't work.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, finished it now. Had the same problem Fragments of Love did for me. About half way through, I started wondering what the point of it was. Although the end left me far more satisfied, it still has a place in 'job for my word processor' because there was so much that I just want to refine according to my sensibilities.

I like on one hand that Meru let herself be at her more natural weight, for obvious reasons, but it's a manga, and the aesthetics of it have me fifty/fifty on it.

In the end, the most important thing I took away from this was Ayu x Emi OTP.

No
joined May 9, 2015

I've been reading stuff on here for years now, and never saw any need to make an account and really take part in anything. But I just finished this, and had to make an account to say: Hot damn that was some good shit! Painful as all hell, but fuckin' a that was good. Its been a looong time since something got me so worked up. I rather liked what I'd read of Shuninta's stuff before, but she outdid herself with this one.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I've been reading stuff on here for years now, and never saw any need to make an account and really take part in anything. But I just finished this, and had to make an account to say: Hot damn that was some good shit! Painful as all hell, but fuckin' a that was good. Its been a looong time since something got me so worked up. I rather liked what I'd read of Shuninta's stuff before, but she outdid herself with this one.

Not as painful as it could have been. I was so relieved that the grandfather got injured because I thought worse was coming after the driving lesson presentation foreshadowing.

No
joined May 9, 2015

Not as painful as it could have been. I was so relieved that the grandfather got injured because I thought worse was coming after the driving lesson presentation foreshadowing.

Yeah, you're right; it definitely could've been worse. Though I don't think Shuninta is really the type to do much worse than what was already in this. I mean, she'll put her characters through hell, but I don't think she's the type to actually really harm them too much. That's just the feeling I get, and had pretty much all the way through.

That said, I somehow completely missed what you mentioned and had to look it up. I think that feeling would've been more than a little shaken had I actually noticed it the first time through. But it all more or less worked out in the end, so whatever.

Duuuuuuude!
joined Mar 30, 2015

So... what do you think the likelihood is that this series will ever be officially licenced and sold in the United States? Probably pretty slim huh?

But, I mean, the French got it, so why not the US, right? And I saw Citrus at a local bookstore, so anything's possible...

Here's hoping one day...

last edited at May 19, 2015 7:46PM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Wonderful story I started reading this last year and evey update was batter than the other I can say this manga is one Of the good most relastic yuri mangas about collage girls out there am really satisfied with this ... It's sad to say goodbye T,T

last edited at May 20, 2015 8:43AM

joined Jan 28, 2015

So was I the only one who didn't like this manga? I mean it was realistic, and had some interesting characters, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know why exactly, but I just truly didn't like it :/

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

So was I the only one who didn't like this manga? I mean it was realistic, and had some interesting characters, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know why exactly, but I just truly didn't like it :/

You're definitely not the only one, people love this manga or hate it. I have the opinion that it wasn't realistic as drama!=realism. The actions and thoughts of the characters make it realistic and some characters were far from realistic. I'm sure you could guess who. The relationship between Fueko and Asuna involved drama and was realistic. Asuna cheated, she was a sex addict and had a problem and she knew it. Asuna loved Fueko and I'm sure Fueko loved Asuna too but they just couldn't be together. I enjoyed their relationship very much even if it didn't end happy. The Maasa and Meru relationship as well, Meru became dependent on Maasa but she grew as a person because of it. Maasa needed someone like that though and they both grew because of each other. Now, if that was it then I would have really enjoyed this manga. I don't want to waste a comment trashing this because of the other 3 though. I have said what I liked and I really did like it a lot, but you can guess how much I hate the rest if my overall rating for this manga isn't high at all. It's Shuninta so there were definitely some great parts and the story was really well put together, but I feel she just missed the mark on this one, she's not perfect after all

last edited at May 20, 2015 2:29PM

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I don't know if anyone's done this or even does this on this website... but I call dibs on Ruki. She's mine. I don't indulge much on the prospect of waifus, but I called her. Someone else wants her? YOU CAN'T HAVE HER. Jokes aside, I did like the planning in the series and the fact that the characters are the seven deadly sins of Yuri. Not the best in plot structure or execution, but what can you do?

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 12:44PM

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

So... what do you think the likelihood is that this series will ever be officially licenced and sold in the United States? Probably pretty slim huh?

But, I mean, the French got it, so why not the US, right? And I saw Citrus at a local bookstore, so anything's possible...

Here's hoping one day...

Speaking of that... I got bored one day and looked up the number one selling romance manga right now on Amazon. It's the preorder for Citrus volume 3. It dominated not only the yuri sales, but ROMANCE in general. Maybe we will get lucky and see this series in the States. I'd buy it if it were super cheap.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

This was a blast!

I read the series like 3 times
It took a while for me to understand the characters, or even remember their names
But i'm really satified at this ending, although i understand why you would be upset. Mostly if you had to wait for the scans

Reading the comments on here was fun! seeing how opinions change with each charcter was awesome!
Everyone Loves Remi! Everyone Hate Remi!
Asuna is Horrible! Asuna is Understandable!

The only consistant feeling is that Maasa is great!

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 10:26PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Is it just me here who wants Asuna×Fueko to have a happy ending ??
T_T

joined Nov 30, 2011

T_T

I suggest you read the thread before opening up that can 'o worms

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

T_T

I suggest you read the thread before opening up that can 'o worms

Heyy. There's no harm of wanting or hoping to have a good end with them (-_-)

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

This was awesome.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Because I enjoy being burnt at the stake, I want to revisit this with Maria-sama ga Miteru in mind:

I think Ruki was a lot like early Fukuzawa Yumi, and "Sa-chan" (really??!) was a lot like Ogasawara Sachiko. Enough so to strike me as possibly an homage of sorts.

Also, Maasa was a lot like Youko (though also a bit like Rei and Sei).

I don't think the others are much like a Maria-sama character, Fueko might be like a pre-surgery Yoshino, though not extremely so, Asuna was maybe a little like Eriko and a little like Rei. Remi's a little like fan-fiction versions of Sei.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Totally different from anything I've ever read, very good. I intend to read again because it really is very good.

Not to mention that this is the first manga that I hoped to one of the main couples would not get together, RukixSacchi... I do not know... I do not think Sacchi loves Ruki. Those scenes were totally unexpected.

To reply you must either login or sign up.