Forum › Posts by Walkbrass

Walkbrass
No
joined May 9, 2015

Wow.. This is one series I was never expecting to see more of. It's only the 22nd and I've already gotten more for Christmas than I could have hoped.

No
joined May 9, 2015

Well, the internet can still surprise me. I can honestly say I never would expected to see dinosaur yuri. But this was wonderful, and I want more.

No
joined May 9, 2015

Not as painful as it could have been. I was so relieved that the grandfather got injured because I thought worse was coming after the driving lesson presentation foreshadowing.

Yeah, you're right; it definitely could've been worse. Though I don't think Shuninta is really the type to do much worse than what was already in this. I mean, she'll put her characters through hell, but I don't think she's the type to actually really harm them too much. That's just the feeling I get, and had pretty much all the way through.

That said, I somehow completely missed what you mentioned and had to look it up. I think that feeling would've been more than a little shaken had I actually noticed it the first time through. But it all more or less worked out in the end, so whatever.

No
joined May 9, 2015

I've been reading stuff on here for years now, and never saw any need to make an account and really take part in anything. But I just finished this, and had to make an account to say: Hot damn that was some good shit! Painful as all hell, but fuckin' a that was good. Its been a looong time since something got me so worked up. I rather liked what I'd read of Shuninta's stuff before, but she outdid herself with this one.