Forum › Posts by wry_knot

Duuuuuuude!
joined Mar 30, 2015

So... what do you think the likelihood is that this series will ever be officially licenced and sold in the United States? Probably pretty slim huh?

But, I mean, the French got it, so why not the US, right? And I saw Citrus at a local bookstore, so anything's possible...

Here's hoping one day...

last edited at May 19, 2015 7:46PM

Duuuuuuude!
joined Mar 30, 2015

It's a bit of an unpopular opinion, with everyone seeming to agree that TFWAME was either disappointing or just okay, so I probably sound like I'm making a glittering generalization when I say that I think this is the greatest yuri I've ever read.

I kind of understand why everyone has been bent out of shape by how things turned out, but I absolutely loved this story and I'm sad that it's over. This one's going to stick with me for a while; probably forever. I enjoyed every single character, the breakneck pace of the plot, the twists, the drama, the happy moments, the sad ones, everything...

I still don't know what to think about the whole Ruki-forgiving-Sachi-without-question thing, but the important part is that a believed it, which I did. All of the character developments felt completely realistic to me. This is one of the few love stories I've ever read that really gave me a legitimate emotional rollercoaster... I hope that TFWAME gets an official English release... I'd buy it.

Also: Ruki is my favorite character.