Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

joined Oct 12, 2013

Also, I can't be the only one who finds it weird that Makoto's friend would admit to wanting to have sex with fifth grade girls in front of Makoto and Akina's mother.

I think you'll find he wants them to have sex with him. Stupid sexy children.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

pfft a true lolicon doesn't find kids attractive, that just makes you a pedo, a true lolicon finds lolis attractive, there is a difference in that lolis look absolutely nothing like real children.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch20#6

Why yes, you did. That's the mystical power of the fourth wall for you. Embrace it...control it...soon you'll be able to break it whenever you wish! Make the fourth wall your b*tch! WHAHAHAHA!

Onto the actual chapter, I wonder when (or even if) Makoto ever finds out Akina's an otaku. I mean, she's not exactly hiding it well.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I miss Akina x Kaede moment.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Great Chapter as usual, had me lol-ing the whole way as always.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Lol that ending xD

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Dat face hahaha

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Suuuuuuuuuuuure Akina, you aren't interesed on sexy ladies

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I actually wouldn't mind if Akina admitted her addiction, apologised for being such a dick, and bonded with Makoto over their (now) shared hobby. The realisation that he's been helping her in the MMO the whole time might be pretty fantastic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I actually wouldn't mind if Akina admitted her addiction, apologised for being such a dick, and bonded with Makoto over their (now) shared hobby. The realisation that he's been helping her in the MMO the whole time might be pretty fantastic.

The fact is, aside from being a bit obsessed with his hobbies Makoto comes off as a really nice guy.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

I wonder if any development is going to happen between Akina and Kaede?

God help us.... if there isn't. Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

kaede becoming less important now..

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I like how she's just carrying around a bag labelled GAY. Like, I've got to get this precious gay to the hospital, this guy needs 150ccs of gay immediately.

Sometimes I think we all need 150ccs of gay.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

The fact is, aside from being a bit obsessed with his hobbies Makoto comes off as a really nice guy.

That's like a major point of this series. That even though there are some weirdos in otaku culture, there is nothing inherently bad about being weird. Pretty much every person we've met who is an otaku does not necessarily fit any one stereotype, and all of them are more or less good people.

Like hey, the otakus who are bad people are very much the minority.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Love it! Funny as always, never fails to make me laugh xD

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

I'm just gonna imagine the doujin Hakuna stole was at least a OfficeGirlxFutaGirl doujin, or else someone's gonna be in SO much pain. Also, Makoto's friend should die. Period. Don't like him. GIVE ME MORE HIBARI!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I wonder if any development is going to happen between Akina and Kaede?

At this point I'd like to see her either admit she's gay as hell (and then agonize over liking Kaede, who she thinks wouldn't be interested) or at least admit she's becoming an otaku.

Heck, even admitting that all otaku aren't like her brother and his friends would be a start.

Although I gotta admit, the series is a really good guided tour of Japanese otaku culture, if taken a bit to extremes.

At this rate, I think Kaede might end up asking her out first.

I'm just waiting for her to get caught, which I was sure was going to happen this chapter. Though with the way they started playing that game, I think her brother might suspect her new hobbies.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dang, those are some hardcore otakus.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I love how Akina keeps becoming more gay with every chapter.
And if was any doubt, with this chapter we know that's not a case of being Kaede-sexual.
She's 100% lesbian, 100% in the closet and 100% in denial.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I love how Akina keeps becoming more gay with every chapter.
And if was any doubt, with this chapter we know that's not a case of being Kaede-sexual.
She's 100% lesbian, 100% in the closet and 100% in denial.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

And that makes her 300% hilarious. This has been hands down one of my favorites.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Ah, after the overly serious drama of Citrus this manga is just what I neee and always leaves me with a giant smile.

Also Hibari and Akina are starting to become my preferred couple. I just love their relationship.

Speaking of preferred couples Konatsu and Touko on a date, right. Right? Come on I can't be the only one thinking it.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^ of course they are!!

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I'm starting to wonder whether we'll ever get any tangible progress. Also starting to wonder whether it even matters: this is pretty good already.

That said, I'm still holding out for a chapter where Akina discovers that Konatsu and Touko are dating, which in turn leads to her coming to terms with her own feelings for Kaede. Hey, I can dream...

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

And so we discover that Lord Atobee was the culprit! Is there nothing he cannot do?

To reply you must either login or sign up.