Forum › Salvia no Bouquet discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

Ellen is an orphan, discovered for her talent in magic

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like how they called magic unscientific followed by something that sounds like a somewhat scientific explanation of the phenomenon

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 4:47AM

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

although it's hard to have faith in any series with SFF ambitions surviving long in Yuri Hime.

I don't think this series is supposed to be long anyway. All of the previous adaptations of Yuri Literary award winners are either oneshots or one volume manga.

joined Jun 11, 2021

Judging from the art at the end of the chapter i'll bet we get a time skip soon so she's not 10 when (if) they get romantic with each other. anyways the art and atmosphere are really cute and chill, i'm looking forward to more : )

joined Jul 8, 2019

I'm more confused why this 10 year old has anxieties about the crushing reality of society and not being good enough

Reminds me of Soara

joined Apr 16, 2022

I'm more confused why this 10 year old has anxieties about the crushing reality of society and not being good enough

Because she's an orphan in a medieval society and was likely living by herself on the streets before she got picked up by Liza

joined May 3, 2014

Judging from the art at the end of the chapter i'll bet we get a time skip soon so she's not 10 when (if) they get romantic with each other. anyways the art and atmosphere are really cute and chill, i'm looking forward to more : )

hope the yuri is actualy yuri….and no i don’t consider friendship or best friends yuri

Firefox_th3fhgomhk
joined Nov 25, 2023

growing up too fast under the stress of poverty, an unhealthy/unsafe home, etc is a thing, and imo it's a really refreshing angle. a lot of fiction (being fiction) has this idealistic, rosy lens on youth, which isn't a bad thing, but for me personally i do connect quicker this way. there's a certain wish fulfillment in giving a child like that a safe place to live and thrive so they can learn to let their walls down

joined Oct 10, 2016

...I get it. Her name is Ellen, and she's good at fire magic. One might say...Cinder magic.

I don't get it due to not reading fantasy/isekai... I need an explanation.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Fire magic -> cinder magic

Ellen -> Ella

Cinderella a la the classic fairy tale

I think it's a stretch, but that's the logic.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Absolutely wholesome and cute. And a pinch of tragic and sad.
I also assumed that protagonist is a few years older. But very good, indeed.

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

Of course it’s you two. It reeks of wholesomeness.Back to the roots.

To reply you must either login or sign up.