Forum › In the Gardens of Gehenna discussion

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Is this a town for shitty parents or something?

20231009_065238
joined Nov 3, 2023

Is she referring to the baby's body, or some other body...? O.O

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

God this gets better and better every chapter. It captures the helplessness and heavy burden of Mary being Colin's only source of support so so well. Throwing in Riko's whole deal into the mix has added even more layers to Mary's messed up life. I really do hope all these children get the help they need by the end of the series though.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 8:02PM

joined May 24, 2014

God this gets better and better every chapter. It captures the helplessness and heavy burden of Mary being Colin's only source of support so so well. Throwing in Riko's whole deal into the mix has added even more layers to Mary's messed up life. I really do hope all these children get the help they need by the end of the series though.

Wouldn't count on it because you know, tragedy tag and all.

And I'm sure that Riko will blackmail her or something similar.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

yabai. yet I still want to read more

joined May 10, 2021

Boy oh boy, this is about to get even messier, and am all up for it!
Though, it's only gonna make things worse for Collin...
Thanks for the chapter!

joined Oct 10, 2016

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 6:01AM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

Very interesting decision to rarely show the awful parents explicitly even though they are the main force behind the events of the story. Creates a very oppresive atmosphere because the problems are not ultimately the girls' yet they have to deal with the consequences.

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 3:21PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Woooow, Riko surprised me there..cool

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Well said!

Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

And in this case, there is nothing to justify the choice of actor to show little children being abuses and one of them impregnate by her dad ? WTF !

If we stop talking about sexual assault it will stop happening? If anything this is something that should be talked way more often considering 1/5 kids getting to experience it, it should not be invisible nor taboo, it is reality and we can fight against it, but only if we stop having aversion to acknowledge it exists

This story is not pointing in good way the perpretator, in fact it shows very well and accurately the cope, the painful, heavily damaging consequences that this disgusting crime has, while avoiding to portrait it in any way which would be lewd or ambigous. It is a respectful potrayal.

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 8:30PM

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Holy fuck what the fuck did i just fucking read
.. and I can't wait for more shit

Fe239cb2-19ab-47ce-86c9-33600537976d
joined Mar 6, 2022

-About 5 minutes ago-
Hmm, Gehenna. That’s a biblical expression, isn’t it?
One Google search later…
Ah, it’s Hell. Lovely.

Yeah… I think I’ll wait for all the chapters to be uploaded before trying out this one.

To be exact, Gehenna is a valley in modern day Israel. Place was used to burn children that were sacrificed in religious rituals to deity Moloch.

Which sort of makes this even more creepy.

I think you mean modern day Palestine

To reply you must either login or sign up.