Forum › Posts by Nyara

Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

And in this case, there is nothing to justify the choice of actor to show little children being abuses and one of them impregnate by her dad ? WTF !

If we stop talking about sexual assault it will stop happening? If anything this is something that should be talked way more often considering 1/5 kids getting to experience it, it should not be invisible nor taboo, it is reality and we can fight against it, but only if we stop having aversion to acknowledge it exists

This story is not pointing in good way the perpretator, in fact it shows very well and accurately the cope, the painful, heavily damaging consequences that this disgusting crime has, while avoiding to portrait it in any way which would be lewd or ambigous. It is a respectful potrayal.

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 8:30PM

Nyara
Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

I just feel really happy for Airy after that sweet and happy night~ Though things might end up bad for her after everything is known, sob.

Nyara
Image Comments 05 Aug 03:45
Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

So lovely~! <3

Nyara
Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

I feel like Sato, being overly possessive and all, would be put off by anyone else having anything to do with Shio. So I imagine that she gave an old sock of her own or crafted one similar enough to trick him. I wouldn't even be surprised if she smelled just like Shio at this point. If Sato is crazy enough, and the boy isn't crazy enough to magically know if the scent belongs to Shio, Sato could use her scent on the sock to get him familiar/addicted to her scent/existence instead as he keeps indulging himself with the sock (if they don't smell 100% the same, that is).

But that's a convoluted plan so maybe she just sacrificed the sock after weighing the pluses and minuses of getting him knee deep into trouble with her. It's manga so if people are crazy enough, they'll immediately recognize the scent of the people they're obsessed with by manga law even if they haven't been in contact with them for long periods of time. I hope she didn't sacrifice the sock though!

I really really really think it is just one of her socks rather a Shio's one, mainly because Sato decided "to respect Shio all the time", which might extend to this as well. If anything, even if that weren't the motivation, Sato would feel so bitter about him "smelling" her precious Shio that would be enough to don't do it. By other hand it is not like she does mind about her own stuff.

Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

Only two episodes left and I really doubt they can ship Kumiko with Shuuichi so fast (though I wouldn't say the same for a S2, but somehow I think we won't have a S2, maybe for good). I don't think though that Kumiko and Reina will get a lot more close than they do now. All in all I think they will keep focusing on the band itself and that is definitively quite nice in my opinion.

Also we have KaorixChieri i and they are absolutely lovely anyway~!

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 4:10AM

Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

Well, from translations I've been seeing here and there of the novels:

• Reina and Kumiko are more closer since the beginning with things like calling them by their names since the beginning (thus no "call me Reina" scene). It looks like that both are kind of interested in each other in a sightly perv way along a general interest for the personality of the other. This doesn't seem to change at sightliest during the three novels.

• Kumiko is sightly interested on Shuichi since the beginning, and as everything moves towards the direction to ship them, they finally get together on the third novel. Though nothing guarantees it is going to actually work on future novels.

• Reina is interested in Taki-sensei in a similar way she is interested to Kumiko.

The main shift is that the anime begins with them not being close at all, so they added a lot of scenes that didn't happened on the novels to make them slowly get closer. By other hand most the scenes with Kumiko interacting with Shuichi were removed altogether or reduced in duration and importance.

I don't know how the anime will play it is latest 4 episodes, but I think the scenes between Kumiko and Reina will continue happening. I think they will move the "I like Taki-sensei" for the side of more (obsessive) admiration than anything for time constraints. Now I don't know if meanwhile all that happens they will also try to haste a ship between Kumiko and Shuichi, or if the attempt will fail, or they will leave an open ending on that (likely) - the anime is adapting the first book and KumkoxShuichi happens on the third book, so I think we are saved for now -. In any case I think they will continue focusing on the plot itself.

Yuri paring or not (I will continue shipping them, though, <3), I'm liking a lot the show, so it is OK for me, not angry.

last edited at May 29, 2015 8:22PM

Nyara
Stretch discussion 13 Mar 15:19
Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

Oh, I'm loving this manga~ Somehow it was able to defeat my trauma to stretches, too! >3<.