Forum › The Desperate March of Love discussion

joined Jul 3, 2023

oooo seems pretty interesting so far, wonder how this will go

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Seems pretty sweet thus far, definitely gonna keep my eye on this one.

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

I have a feeling this is going to be an absolute trainwreck ot a romance. I'll get my popcorn.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Oh, Harta's publishing a yuri series? Neat! I like a lot of the stuff they put out, and I thought this was a really solid opener, so I've got high hopes.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh no, Blondie doesnt think at all

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh boy...here comes the character development...

joined Jan 11, 2014

The art is pretty but oh dear, we're set up for a trainwreck

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

Nice trick. If you see someone crying, lick their tears to confuse them so much that they stop crying

joined Aug 29, 2019

This could get surprisingly rough for the artstyle.
I'm intrigued.

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

Blond kind of a jerk

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I'm either going to love this manga or hate it. It seems interesting so I'm all sits

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

CUTE ART.
COMIC ELEMENTS.
RELATABLE SITUATION.
THE PASSIONATE NAIVE ANGST OF ADOLESCENT LOVE.

YEAH!

joined Dec 18, 2016

I like the style. Somehow reminds me of kase-san

Clipboard%20image%20(3)
joined Nov 11, 2018

Very cute art

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Glasses gonna suffer like the devil...

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ami has a lot of points. Loving someone and going out with them doesn't mean you have to dedicate yourself to them. Even thought, she can give a little more of love to Rei. A little "I love you" before going to bed or a hug and flirting sometimes doesn't take a lot of time. Let's see how the author is going to manage their dilemma.

Except it kind of does tho, when you accept going out with someone youre implicitly agreeing and kind of promising to spend more time with your partner in order to deepen your bond beyond the things you were doing up to that point. Romantic relationships require nourishment most of the time, thats why some ppl decide that they will not have relationships until theyre finished with other stuff, bc the relationship itself takes time.

Of course since theyre young they still have room for improvement specially blondie

joined Aug 21, 2017

kinda yikes

joined Apr 16, 2022

I enjoyed this first chapter. It's so rare for a romance manga to start with a confession, and then have the conflict arise from both parties trying to navigate what to do while already in a relationship. That in and of itself is enough to make me want to read it, and the characters and artstyle are all very cute.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Let's see what insights about Blondie this manga will give us. Curious, as someone who has at times been closer to Blondie than Glasses in my relationships...

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Pretty angsty ngl

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I knew just from the title's font that this ain't gonna be a smooth ride.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Except it kind of does tho, when you accept going out with someone youre implicitly agreeing and kind of promising to spend more time with your partner in order to deepen your bond beyond the things you were doing up to that point. Romantic relationships require nourishment most of the time, thats why some ppl decide that they will not have relationships until theyre finished with other stuff, bc the relationship itself takes time.

Of course since theyre young they still have room for improvement specially blondie

I don't completely agree with you. Sure, romantic relationship require nourishment and time to deepen your connection with your partner, but that shouldn't be a constraint to your other activities. If you feel that you have to do something, especially in a romantic relationship, it's the sign that something is wrong. Going out with something should be a pleasure, not a chore. It's a long run (if you want it to last) so better give your partner some space to see other people and do alone activities. If the other person really loves you, they will come to you when they want some intimate times.
And in this work, Ami is an outgoing person she's always surrounded with people, even Rei point it out. She shouldn't be surprise to not have a lot of alone time together.
But again, the key to a good relationship is communication. They are young, and I think it's their first time they are going out with someone.... So yeah, they have room for improvement.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

well, this is a fine mess

To reply you must either login or sign up.