Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

joined Oct 23, 2022

How come all the mangas that I started reading since 2018 end this year I am going to cry like a baby now.

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

[80 yr old chiaki] SAGGY BOOBS ARE THE BEST!!!

IDK WHY THIS MADE ME CRY

long day at work...
i love the gays

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So ends one of the last of the series ive been reading for years :( I think a room for 2 might be the last main one, and that looks like it will end soon too..

Im sad lol. And for some reason there hasn't been any major long yuri series start up in the last few years- or at least none I follow.. I wonder what Morinaga has been up to for the last few years?

Ive mostly been reading tons of light novels - all the OP female MC types, and now some female MC LitRPG Lns- they have been great, but very few of them have yuri unfortunately.

The nights of azure games are pretty gay if you're into ARPGs

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Aaawwwww, I'm super duper happy for them.

But what about the other couples?

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

yeah it feels like there was a lot more room to explore the other relationships in the series while still seeing Hana and Chiaki develop their relationship but I can respect if Kombu Wakame felt like they took it as far as they could

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Awwwhhh, come on author-san give us an omake with Granny Chiaki going the grope on Granny Hana's granny tits pretty PLEASE

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Nahhh "somewhat stupid boob yuri comedy" is taking me the fuck out

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Also can I just say that old woman boob yuri is so bespoke, I hope she has some new yuri manga ideas because I love her wacky romcom style

We had Hanamonogatari :( I'm still pretty pissed about it getting axed.

Boob yuri finished. Grandma yuri apparently axed. Why even live?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Boobs the best in the world, Hana the most in the entire universe. That truly makes you happy to read, the hands in the final panel bring out the tears of happiness as well. ^_^

Akira/alcohol confirmed for the endgame...

Photo%203.0
joined Aug 20, 2023

That last page made me cry... I wasn't expecting it...

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, farewell. Lots of laughs.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

For as long as it was going on, it was quite impressive that at no point it felt like the author was running out of good ideas, we were still getting some hilarious stuff, like that Riku/Subaru subplot with the funniest confession I've seen. The series was great, is great and now it always will be.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Shouts to the incredible scanlators sticking with this the whole time, and doing it very well

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Is hard to see, but, that's a ring.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm going to miss this one, was a fun ride from start to finish.

joined Jan 3, 2020

On Chiaki's left hand in the final panel?

It definitely could be.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Boob bye to this silly fun cute story.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

On Chiaki's left hand in the final panel?

It definitely could be.

After zooming and enhancing, blade runner style, I'm 95% sure it's indeed a ring. Nice catch ;)

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

I didn't expect this ending with the two as old ladies despite all the low comedy from the beginning. (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ It was a nice touch and also a very moving ending. (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)

No, I'm not hallucinating and it's not the chloroquine effect (lol), I'm just having an honest opinion.

elusivebutthole
001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

bruh when they hit me with that hand i thought they died

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LitRPG's are novels - a subgenre of fantasy and often a isekai subgenre too - not games.

Not that i dont keep my eye out for good yuri games too :) I know the azure games tho never got round to trying them.

last edited at Aug 31, 2023 5:43PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Had to let it sink in for a couple days. I still can't believe this is over, but I don't think it could have had a better ending for what it was. Looking forward to the extras.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

damnnn that's assurance right there

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

LitRPG's are novels - a subgenre of fantasy and often a isekai subgenre too - not games.

Not that i dont keep my eye out for good yuri games too :) I know the azure games tho never got round to trying them.

So... Like Danmachi sort of settings?

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Jumped straight to old age. I would love to see a panel of their marriage :0 !!!
Surprisingly sweet chapter, especially with the surprisingly sweet line "Since you love my boobs, I can now say I like them a fair bit too!" lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.