Forum › Come to Girl Land discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

this is one of the most transphobic trans hentai ive ever seen, which is impressive since bits of it out of context seem like a transfem fantasy land

Yeah, I don't get that take at all. Try using more words. ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

Then how in the world did Tohru suddenly have a functional vagina and uterus as show on page 26? Did that device the Senpai use literally just tear a hole into her/him and create them? Or, was the artificial skin layer also changing their bodies without them knowing?

I know you want to visit Girl Land too, dear, but I think you're overthinking it. The Science Dildo on p. 21 did something with the clearly-more-than-just-a-suit and pow, almost-instant bottom surgery.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Written by a guy who has never heard of period cramps

You'd think so, but another of their works actually includes a pretty painful case of experiencing those for the first time.

Huh. Interesting. I take it back then :D

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Okay, so each and every person in this manga is a boy wearing an artificial body to make them into a girl. That would mean that their internals are still intact.

Then how in the world did Tohru suddenly have a functional vagina and uterus as show on page 26? Did that device the Senpai use literally just tear a hole into her/him and create them? Or, was the artificial skin layer also changing their bodies without them knowing?

Given the angle of insertion and again the image on pg.26, they aren't doing this anally, so how exactly did that work? Did the Senpai perform a surgery while Tohru was unconscious?

This oneshot is giving me so many questions and it is not giving me the information required to answer them.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is undistinguishable from magic.

joined Oct 3, 2021

well it's definitely gay, that's for sure

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Turkey baster science babies cuming right up

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

I just read the manga, laughed, and did not think any further on it. Sometimes it is just better to not ponder something too much.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Nobody:
Trans girls’ dreams when they have a high fever:

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

It was a pleasure don't understand a shit.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

ngl i kinda wish the senpai stayed a guy before they did the do

regardless, this was interesting

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 12:31AM

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Too bad there isn't a ??? tag. I think the uploader could've used it.

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Am i the only one trying to find wally in the map?

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Am i the only one trying to find wally in the map?

First thought: "What's the feminine form of Waldo?"
Second thought: "What kind of girl would Waldo want to be?"

I have to admit, I've got nothing.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I've never been confused by tags this much in my life

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The map alone is what makes this worth reading, I like the girl lying dead at the bottom of the kirara jump area

Tumblr_pt8g0ejdkp1u02i96o1_500%20(1)
joined Jan 24, 2020

Yet another manga that is operating on almost incomprehensible levels of maladapted egg energy. cute tho! I feel like there are like dozens of manga writers ive encountered works of at this point that would be really benefited by like the very basics of transfeminism and gender self determination.

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.