Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Hana’s straightforward horniness is so nice

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

oh this new chapter is way too good

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Can't believe Konbu-sensei said in a stream that the manga is gonna end soon (in two chapters?). Here goes any hope of an anime.

last edited at Jul 5, 2023 3:26AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can't believe Konbu-sensei said in a stream that the manga is gonna end soon (in two chapters?).

Wait, really? Poor, poor Akira...

joined Oct 10, 2016

Can't believe Konbu-sensei said in a stream that the manga is gonna end soon (in two chapters?).

IKR AKIRA DESERVES LOVE TOO

joined Jan 3, 2020

Out of curiosity, what's up with the translation on "flirting" from Japanese to English? This isn't the only manga I've seen where people outright having sex was translated that way.

Normally, I'd assume it was self-censorship, but this is a manga about groping breasts, so girls having sex with each other is basically just a minor escalation of the premise. I assume the authors are intentionally using that word. Is there some cultural context we're missing?

last edited at Jul 7, 2023 11:51PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Can't believe Konbu-sensei said in a stream that the manga is gonna end soon (in two chapters?). Here goes any hope of an anime.

I hate how her gayest work is the one that didn't get an anime

I've been thinking she could date Hana's mom

joined Jan 3, 2020

I'm not super surprised, though. First, it's sapphic, which is the biggest hit to marketability possible for an anime (apparently). But mostly, it's hard to imagine an anime where the entire plot revolves around holding a girl's (mostly) bare breasts. Yeah, like as far as marketability goes, breasts could sell it for the horny + comedy crowd well, but the simple question of "how do they even put this on screen" is hard to answer for this manga. Do they self-censor most of the material? Maybe Hana just never takes off her bra, but it still would have been hard.

Then again, Gushing Over Magical Girls is apparently getting an anime, and it has full-on non-consentual sex (the trapped in a dollhouse chapter) at one point, so what do I know?

I've been thinking she could date Hana's mom

That's genius. Hana's mom is really into Chiaki's face and Akira has a very similar one. Wonder if the author will set them up together in these last few chapters.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 12:03AM

joined Jan 24, 2022

I'm not super surprised, though. First, it's sapphic, which is the biggest hit to marketability possible for an anime (apparently). But mostly, it's hard to imagine an anime where the entire plot revolves around holding a girl's (mostly) bare breasts. Yeah, like as far as marketability goes, breasts could sell it for the horny + comedy crowd well, but the simple question of "how do they even put this on screen" is hard to answer for this manga. Do they self-censor most of the material? Maybe Hana just never takes off her bra, but it still would have been hard.

Then again, Gushing Over Magical Girls is apparently getting an anime, and it has full-on non-consentual sex (the trapped in a dollhouse chapter) at one point, so what do I know?

If they can make Redo of a Healer an anime, then there is really no excuse they can't make this into an anime. But then again, there are plenty of incels who think being gay is more fucked up than literal rape.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

If they can make Redo of a Healer an anime, then there is really no excuse they can't make this into an anime. But then again, there are plenty of incels who think being gay is more fucked up than literal rape.

That Micheal C. Hall radio interview I once heard comes to mind. It's been a bit but from what I remember he said, some of his family was more accepting of him playing a serial killer on Dexter, than they were of him playing a gay man on Six Feet Under. It's really depressing how badly people think of homosexuality and LGBTQ matters in general.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Final chapter??? Oh hell naw

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I've been reading this since high school.

I now have a bachelor's degree and am attending law school.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My joy at a new chapter was shattered by the news of the final chapter incoming T.T

AKIRA STILL HASN'T GOTTEN ANY BOOBS TO CALL HER OWN!!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

say gex

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

I've been reading this since high school.

I now have a bachelor's degree and am attending law school.

i had half of an associates when I started reading, now im hopelessly unemployed

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akiiiiraaaaaaa

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Go on, do it, you know you want to!

Also, page 7: "seperate" -> "separate"

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's sorta adorable how Chiaki somehow still thinks she has any actual control over this and how shocked she is every time lust ends up taking over :P

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“What terrifying things nipples are.”

This is . . . not incorrect.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It feels like it was yesterday when I wrote the first message of this thread. Kusun.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Final chapter?!

Oh well , so long and thanks for all the tits.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Sighhhhhh. The greatest idiot couple series comes to an end. Also, hoping for Akira to find love.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

now im hopelessly unemployed

Same..

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That Micheal C. Hall radio interview I once heard comes to mind. It's been a bit but from what I remember he said, some of his family was more accepting of him playing a serial killer on Dexter, than they were of him playing a gay man on Six Feet Under. It's really depressing how badly people think of homosexuality and LGBTQ matters in general.

Everything I found out (as in, was spoiled against my will) about Mushoku Tensei makes me disgusted of that as well, so the fact it and Redo of Healer got animated but this didn't makes me feel horrible.

inactivehunter
V_1_25
joined Sep 26, 2022

I'm gonna miss this series..

To reply you must either login or sign up.