Forum › Kase-san discussion

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I'm still on hope that they will tell yamada's given name, kase san name is tomoka, is it maybe that yamada is somewhat like cher or somethig? (Even cher had both names at somepoint)

Her name is actually Yui. That's what MyAnimeList says and you can actually figure it out yourself by using the class chart in chapter 7 page 3, and 4 for a little extra help, and matching the kanji.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

no...no don't go without a kiss.... AAAND kase-san is running back and did it for the fans!

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

I've been in love with this from the beginning and I think it has so much potential to be one of those oh-so-awesome yuri mangas out there, like "hey I wanna read yuri, I've never had before" "don't worry, you can start with Girlfriends, it's like the first yuri you should read, and then you can read Kase-san too because it's as great as the number one yuri!" or something like that

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I can't breathe!

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Girlfriend is having a serious moment of vulnerability as she reveals how lonely she was feeling. Gets distracted thinking about how soft boobs are. Kase-san remains the most relatable yuri manga n.n;;;;;;

Ahhh this was so sweet though!! I was kinda rolling my eyes a bit when Yamada felt like she had to leave AGAIN but I hope that from now on she gets better at realising that her girlfriend wants her to stick around a lot!! And that kiss at the end... squee Too perfect...!

I still think Girl Friends is my absolute fave getting together Will They Or Won't They manga, but Kase-wins hands down in the pure fluffy girl couple young love feeling stakes~~~

Summer Drummer
Nozoav
joined Feb 28, 2015

this chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPFIn8dW3Fk

More like this manga in general.

(which is totally fine!)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

joined Feb 18, 2015

I just compared the magazine chapter with this version... When this first came out I didn't realize how different they were. This version is MUCH better! It gets much more into Kase's thoughts and has so much more detail. (Not to mention the wet shirt part near the end where Kase is totally turned on by Yamada's sexy bra showing through while the naive Yamada is totally clueless that she is turning making her girlfriend so hot! That was priceless!)

I do love this series. It is fantastic! Such a similar concept to "The Princess's Mirror", but just enough different to give it a unique flavor.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Dawwww so cute XD

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I'm still on hope that they will tell yamada's given name, kase san name is tomoka, is it maybe that yamada is somewhat like cher or somethig? (Even cher had both names at somepoint)

Her name is actually Yui. That's what MyAnimeList says and you can actually figure it out yourself by using the class chart in chapter 7 page 3, and 4 for a little extra help, and matching the kanji.

Thank you -

PineapplesForSale
Annie%20is%20bae2
joined May 25, 2013

i'm sCREAMING THIS IS CUTE KASE AND YAMADA MUST ARE THE GAYEST FLUFFIEST CUTIES EVER WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

God. With gems like this, I wonder how in the hell Hirari didn't sell well enough to stay strong.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Just realized that they are in their 3rd year of high school after rereading the manga. Is it too much to hope we'll see their relationship evolve past high school?! And am I the only one wondering if others besides Mikawacchi will discover their relationship?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

i'm sCREAMING THIS IS CUTE KASE AND YAMADA MUST ARE THE GAYEST FLUFFIEST CUTIES EVER WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS

They have my sword

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

They have my sword

And my bow!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I just compared the magazine chapter with this version... When this first came out I didn't realize how different they were. This version is MUCH better! It gets much more into Kase's thoughts and has so much more detail. (Not to mention the wet shirt part near the end where Kase is totally turned on by Yamada's sexy bra showing through while the naive Yamada is totally clueless that she is turning making her girlfriend so hot! That was priceless!)

I do love this series. It is fantastic! Such a similar concept to "The Princess's Mirror", but just enough different to give it a unique flavor.

actually, i was thinking this is more along the lines of Morinaga-sensei's Girlfriends especially towards the end of the series; however, i think i understand your comparison with Princess Mirror. Hmmm... i wonder if Takashima Hiromi is a fan of Morinaga-sensei?

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 12:36AM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

ugh excuse me while I melt into a happy fangirling puddle

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my cat!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

And my d'awwing over adorable things.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Looks like they have a lot of things now, should live together already

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

..but no girls taken interest in me....just men...such a waste.....( sigh )..

I hear ya u.u

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

They have my sword

And my bow!

And MY Axe!

And my... rifle?

And my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

And my d'awwing over adorable things.

And my peanut butter! O.o

To reply you must either login or sign up.