Forum › Posts by JustSayHerName

Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Ahhhh honestly I like Afterglow OT5 the best but if I have to split them up TsuguRan is my fave and!! I really like this, I love how sweet and intimate they both seem, even as kind of awkward as they are!! <3

JustSayHerName
Kase-san discussion 15 Mar 09:11
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Girlfriend is having a serious moment of vulnerability as she reveals how lonely she was feeling. Gets distracted thinking about how soft boobs are. Kase-san remains the most relatable yuri manga n.n;;;;;;

Ahhh this was so sweet though!! I was kinda rolling my eyes a bit when Yamada felt like she had to leave AGAIN but I hope that from now on she gets better at realising that her girlfriend wants her to stick around a lot!! And that kiss at the end... squee Too perfect...!

I still think Girl Friends is my absolute fave getting together Will They Or Won't They manga, but Kase-wins hands down in the pure fluffy girl couple young love feeling stakes~~~

JustSayHerName
BxLxUxE discussion 15 Mar 08:15
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Yay yay yay EliUmi!! Eee I'm always so happy to see my fave LL pairing!! And on Umi's birthday as well! :D

Ahh I really love this one! It's so cute but it also had this really sort of intimate feel to it? I love this pairing because I feel like they could really understand each other and that really came across in this doujin. It's just really nice and intimate and sweet! <3

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Ahhhhhhh the extras with Yuu trying to get closer to Kanna was so cute!! Kanna blushing and holding her hand like that at the end was so adorable! And eheh what I wouldn't give to have a fluffy-haired Yuu holding on to my arm like that too~~ And of course the 'preview' was hilarious lol.

So glad that it's still being scanlated! Looking forward to the next chapters!!

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

I like this! The characters seem really cute, and it's SO nice to see a story with university characters that isn't totally depressing. In fact, this is super fluffy! And I don't think they look or act too young - if Mami's in her first year, they could only be 17 and 18. Most girls won't suddenly become super grown up and mature in that time. And I don't get the toy aversion, either, even if it's penis-shaped. Dildos are a pretty basic part of lesbian sex. But whatever, it'll be nice to see toys in fluffy yuri if they do go there. So all around looking forward to the next chapters!

JustSayHerName
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 07:23
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Huh, interesting. Welp, as far as I'm concerned, this is a happy story about a poly couple who are totally open about their relationships with each other to their husbands! And nobody's going to convince me otherwise!

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

This looks pretty interesting! Boyish girl actually looks pretty cute with the skirt and trousers, and I love the way the honour student talks. It'll be interesting seeing them get closer since they both seem characters resistant to opening up to others. Could be really cute!

And androgyny is awesome in general, IMHO. Girly girls are GREAT and I love all that gigafemme schoolgirl yuri, and if relationships are too much like a typical guy/girl situation I can get bored, but boyish girls can be really cool or even super cute when you see the blushing feminine side beneath their more masculine exterior~

last edited at Jan 29, 2014 1:19AM

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Yay, another chapter!! Fuuka's face, aww XD

It's really nice to see a yuri manga that's about adults and focuses on being queer but is still really optimistic and cute! Not everybody's life turns awful as soon as they graduate and realise they're super not straight, heh!

JustSayHerName
LesbianSOLO discussion 14 Jan 02:15
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

Ahh, I love this! More manga about lesbian life, yay! <3

JustSayHerName
Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

I really like it, and it doesn't really come across as cliche to me? The whole 'high school girlfriends break up once they graduate' trope is commonly brought up in yuri, but usually only in passing. This is the first I've read that explicitly questions it and sets out to show why it's wrong and isn't always so. So even if that's a common and even cliched line, it deals with it in a pretty original and non-cliched way!

Plus the couple are really cute and I love drama with happy endings so~~