Forum › Master and Servant discussion

Armageddon11
joined Jul 26, 2016

Is tickling a tag? Should it be one?

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Biting Demon Feet is an amazing band name.

Also, yes. Birdie Wing is amazing. I haven't laughed at anything as hard as I have with BW in a while, but probably not for the reasons they wanted me to laugh. Or maybe they did. It's hard to tell sometimes.

tl;dr Go watch Lesbian Golf Mafia.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Like a parent discovering the smiling laughter of their child,she tickled those soles for hours on end like the demon she is.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Tickle demon!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's kinda funny how obvious it is when an artist doesn't have a foot fetish

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I wonder if it's as obvious with other fetishes drawn by artists who aren't into it

the_honeybee
20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

she is simply one hell of a maid

joined May 3, 2014

I’m confused how this is yuri tho >.> reads more like subtext, good one shot tho :3

last edited at May 20, 2023 4:47AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice.

And an actual quote from Dynasty forums on the credits page, eh? :D

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

I’m confused how this is yuri tho >.> reads more like subtext, good one shot tho :3

I know right, I kiss my friends their feet all the time :)

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I'm confused, are you saying the artist who drew this isn't into feet? How would you know?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm confused, are you saying the artist who drew this isn't into feet? How would you know?

I think it's a sort of inverse to the sentiment of this tweet (where NSFW artists, or artists with specific kinks, draw their interests in amazing and overtly-obvious extra detail)

https://twitter.com/tessamag/status/1056521672579145728

joined Oct 15, 2019

Don't forget your goggles! Never leave home without them.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Because the feet look pretty awful and the proportions are inconsistent, which leads me to think that they don't draw feet very often
Huge heel, huge toes, the whole foot becomes super thick when they try to draw it at a different angle
Also, even if feet were present in this, it feels more symbolic than bc the artist is especially into feet.
It was more of a joke than anything since you can't generalise everything like this, but my assumption was based on: they'd probs have gotten better at drawing feet is they really liked feet
an artist who really likes feet could also be drawing them to be a lot more detailed (like the shading, to the way every single toe bends), and have them appear on screen a lot, like the sample to the far right below (only one with colour, that I found from looking up feet in H works). For another example of excessively detailed feet, look up the Miru Tights anime on google images

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Because the feet look pretty awful and the proportions are inconsistent, which leads me to think that they don't draw feet very often
Huge heel, huge toes, the whole foot becomes super thick when they try to draw it at a different angle
Also, even if feet were present in this, it feels more symbolic than bc the artist is especially into feet.
It was more of a joke than anything since you can't generalise everything like this, but my assumption was based on: they'd probs have gotten better at drawing feet is they really liked feet
an artist who really likes feet could also be drawing them to be a lot more detailed (like the shading, to the way every single toe bends), and have them appear on screen a lot, like the sample to the far right below (only one with colour, that I found from looking up feet in H works). For another example of excessively detailed feet, look up the Miru Tights anime on google images

I mean these are just complaints about the artist's skill or lack thereof.

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

I mean I kinda get what they're saying?

In general though it just reads like yuri Black Butler, with all the subtext replaced by straight-up text. Which, I can get behind.

To reply you must either login or sign up.