Forum › Mask of Smiles discussion

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

IM SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD§ NOZOMI NOOOOOOO!

joined Feb 1, 2014

Ouch.... that hurts so bad... :(

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I haven't watch Love Live yet, but this made me cry. It was so sad..

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

My heart just crumbled...

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

Nozomi T-T wish I could unread it

joined Feb 26, 2015

Nozomi ill bang you any day!! TT^TT
BUT YOURE DEFINITELY MEANT FOR ELI ONLY AND SHE IS ONLY MEANT FOR YOU

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

When the mask comes off, only the truth remains...

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 6:11PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hits way too close to home. :(

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I think Honoka x Eri is a legit pairing, judging from reading the contents in the manga. I prefer Eri x Nozomi over this pairing which is why this one-shot was so good. I also liked Nico's role in this.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Oh, the credits page was just too cruel

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

This is the kind of stuff that makes you forget how to love.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

exactly what I thought when I saw it x)

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

Based on real life event
Don't we all like this , when our crush finally found a guy or a girl all you can do is happy for them when you are hurt inside

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

exactly what I thought when I saw it x)

Add me to that list too... ;_;

Wait...
I've got to...
Pick-up my heart pieces...
Back...
Oh screw this!!!!

10612629_855999057744079_3468998874083676355_n
joined Sep 12, 2014

It feels like i got stabbed ;__;

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

._. Poor Nontan

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 5:11PM

joined Jun 9, 2011

I think Honoka x Eri is a legit pairing, judging from reading the contents in the manga. I prefer Eri x Nozomi over this pairing which is why this one-shot was so good. I also liked Nico's role in this.

Honoka x Eri is a legit pairing,(in fact i believe it was pretty popular in the early days).

One of the reasoning's for this is that in the anime Honoka's relationship with Eri is one of which that has progressed the most throughout the 2 seasons. They started out as adversaries, then become friends, then predecessor/successor.

On a side note, if its any comfort for those of you, it's usually Honoka that gets this treatment from the fandom seeing that she is the least popular character among µ's.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Good stuff

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

I read it last night before sleeping, I dreamed about it and woke up crying like a baby at 5am! I can't get over it T-T I'm so depressed that everyone thinks I got dumped! :(

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Everybody hurts...

Sometimes...

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

Damn i feel like my heart got squashed

That feel.That feely feel that feels feely...

joined Nov 14, 2014

ugly gay sobbing how dare u Eli. Protect Nozomi at all costs ;-;

Same ;-;
I didn't read this but the cover had Nozomi with a single tear so I just "nope"d and clicked away. I don't have to read it to feel the heartbreak the Eri x Honoka tag gave me tears for days

I do hate that it always seems to be Nozomi that gets left behind in the fandom's view. All the stories Ive read like this one always has Nozomi pining for Eli but Eli liking/ultimately dating another (pffft scoffs NozoEli is the only valid pair here involving the two, guys get it together :P). But I don't think I've EVER read/seen anything going the other direction- Nozomi loving another and Eli is left behind. (Not that I'd want to, my heart can't take splitting the NozoEri ;-;) Im just sayin.

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

I do hate that it always seems to be Nozomi that gets left behind in the fandom's view. All the stories Ive read like this one always has Nozomi pining for Eli but Eli liking/ultimately dating another (pffft scoffs NozoEli is the only valid pair here involving the two, guys get it together :P). But I don't think I've EVER read/seen anything going the other direction- Nozomi loving another and Eli is left behind. (Not that I'd want to, my heart can't take splitting the NozoEri ;-;) Im just sayin.

this doujin has nozomi liking nico while eli is left behind, though it's a bit of a messy love triangle though since we don't really know who nico likes (either nozomi, or possibly one of the first years?)

but i guess nozomi always seems to be left behind is cause she doesn't have many other popular shippings other than nozoeli and nozonico?

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

This doujin is indeed depressing. Yeah it sucks to see Nozomi cry and was not chosen by Eli..soo much feels. But damn this one shot is definitely worth reading! Such a good plot and you can really feel the pain of the character. And you know that what you are reading is good if it can affect you emotionally. This doujin made me sad but I'm glad i read it, afterall we dont get to read something as good as this everyday. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.