Forum › Posts by andeng07

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

For WDTFS chapter translations:

1. If you don't have a Tumblr account, sign up for one. It takes 30 seconds and has nothing to validate.
    https://www.tumblr.com/register

2. While logged in, send halmoniswag an "Ask" (message).
    http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/ask
    Do not ask anonymously.

3. Wait.

No reply from halmoni yet T-T

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

Guys if you don't have tumblr sing up to it, message Halmoni and you'll get a chapter 19th translate. Sadly but the happy "magical button" --> overtoon days are over, I'm heartbroken, but I understand Halmoni thank you to the thieves who ruined everything for all of us.

Doonge

Plus, either halmoni release incomplete work ("only" her translation as a text file, for instance)

Yup, you got that right.

How are we gonna message Halmoni?

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

@ halmoni

Is it okay if I message you here instead? I don't have a tumblr that's why....

Dynasty has no PM system so messaging them here is impossible.

So i really need to message her on tumblr? I will make one then. But can she read this?

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

@ seolrae, Thiaguinho-sama, kith
I won't be posting my translations publicly. Or on the overlay. The one thing that I absolutely do not want to see is my translations being used for unauthorized typesets, because I don't want to be associated with illegal WDFS postings in any way. Send me a message on tumblr off anon (halmoniswag.tumblr.com), and I'll help out those who want to continue reading the English translations.

And Thiaguinho-sama, if you haven't bought the chapters yet or you're undecided, take your time. Message me when you do, and I'll be more than happy to help.

@ Halmoni

Can you help me too? I don't have a tumblr that's why i'm sending a message here. I already bought all WDTFS chapters on lezhin...

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

@ halmoni

Is it okay if I message you here instead? I don't have a tumblr that's why....

About legalities, you don't have to worry. I buy mine at lezhin...

So please help me with the translations T-T

andeng07
joined Feb 1, 2014

Ouch.... that hurts so bad... :(