Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 16, 2015

More episode please. Really love this manga series.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Why isnt dynasty being updates?

joined Feb 18, 2015

guys, why can't I see the FF thread on fourchan?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Why isnt dynasty being updates?

Because none of the next chapters have been finished yet. Only QC versions have been made, unfinished versions. When a finalized chapter 6 is ready, it'll be uploaded.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Chapter 26 on comico! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/26

It feels like I'm stalking this manhwa x3

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 10:08AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Chapter 26 on comico! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/26

ugh! Looks like Ji-hwan made his best to confuse Seol-A - she clearly imagines the two together at the end of the chapter... I want to know what were each of them thinking there...

It feels like I'm stalking this manhwa x3

you're not alone!!!

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Initially, I found Ji-hwan to be a pretty likable guy. But, after 3 whole chapters of repeatedly seeing more of his face than Seol-a's, I'm starting to get annoyed. XP And it looks like he didn't tell Seol-a that he was rejected... sighs

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

As long as there are people who want to read FF, I'll continue translating.

Just to let you know that I'm enjoying this series. Thanks =D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Initially, I found Ji-hwan to be a pretty likable guy. But, after 3 whole chapters of repeatedly seeing more of his face than Seol-a's, I'm starting to get annoyed. XP And it looks like he didn't tell Seol-a that he was rejected... sighs

He did tell Seol-a that he was rejected, the translation are out

joined Mar 28, 2014

So, what do we have now? Seol-a thinking No-rae and Ji-hwan are a good match, and No-rae thinking Seol-a and Ji-hwan is a perfect couple. No-rae also seems totally confused about her feelings towards Ji-hwan. But at least she really rejected him whole-heartedly. Ji-hwan indeed really fell for No-rae. And he'll probably will now try to use Seol-a as an advisor to getting him closer to No-rae. And Seol-a will probably get pissed by that and see him as a total third-wheeler because she just wants her friend all for herself. And that's where Ji-hwan will force her to do it nevertheless because she owes him a promise.

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

So, what do we have now? Seol-a thinking No-rae and Ji-hwan are a good match, and No-rae thinking Seol-a and Ji-hwan is a perfect couple. No-rae also seems totally confused about her feelings towards Ji-hwan. But at least she really rejected him whole-heartedly. Ji-hwan indeed really fell for No-rae. And he'll probably will now try to use Seol-a as an advisor to getting him closer to No-rae. And Seol-a will probably get pissed by that and see him as a total third-wheeler because she just wants her friend all for herself. And that's where Ji-hwan will force her to do it nevertheless because she owes him a promise.

I can see that happening O_O
I hope ssamba will make Ji-hwan give up or even if he tries hard for No-rae, she won't give him a chance.
Seol-a make a move already! XDD
I wonder who Seol-a was thinking when she said..

"Of all people, why......" Is it "of all people, why no-rae or of all people, why oppa?

Thanx for translating it Halmoni!

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 10:33PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

He did tell Seol-a that he was rejected, the translation are out

I just read it now. That was a bit surprising considering his personality towards Seol-a and how he usually teases her instead of being straight forward. At least he did the right thing. But, I have to say despite Ji-hwan hearing a clear rejection and the situation being put out in the open, I don't feel any less on edge even with everything turning out better than I had expected it to. haha. Ssamba has a gift for maintaining the tension in a realistic manner.

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Thanks again to halmoni for the translation!!
Things might take an interesting turn now that No-rae thinks Ji-hwan and Seol-a are a match, whereas Seol-a can't stop thinking about No-rae and Ji-hwan as a couple... and what will Ji-hwan do... will he continue pursuing No-rae?????

I hope we'll see more interaction between Seol-a and No-rae in the next chapter... Will it be awkward? Or will they pretend nothing happened? Hmmmm...

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I was a bit disappointed this chapter at the continuous non-interaction between the two leads but! I'm starting to come back around. There was significant plot development, regardless of the fact that it's starting to feel like Stretch in that the only plot development takes place in flashbacks lol. Hopefully that changes soon. I did end up being wrong about Ji-Hwan though....did not expect him to actually tell Seol-A that No-Rae rejected him. He's a better dude than I expected.

"Of all people, why......" Is it "of all people, why no-rae or of all people, why oppa?

All of that being said, I think that Seol-A was saying "Of all people, why No-Rae. It doesn't really make sense if she said "why Ji-Hwan," because No-Rae didn't really make any active decisions [besides you know, rejecting him] regarding the guy. So I think she's saying, "of all people to fall for, why did you [Ji-Hwan] have to fall for her [No-Rae]." Now, it'll be interesting if she starts questioning why she's thinking like that, because she obviously has no romantic feelings towards the dude.

This is kind of relevant because, a few chapters ago, she had promised No-Rae to set her up with someone, should she have wanted it. She even made No-Rae promise to come to her if she changed her mind (about wanting to be set-up). So Seol-A better realize her paradoxical thinking as well, otherwise it'll be a shame (such a waste of drama).

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 10:12AM

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

It was really a good chapter but I really miss all the interactions between No-rae and Seol-a already! TT_TT I mean like it's been 3 chapters already and they're still stuck reminiscing about the confession! Hahaha I'm hoping they meet again in the next chapter. I'm also hoping that the chapter where No-rae and/or Seol-a realize they like each other or the other in a romantic way will be soon. So far the only indication is how possessive Seol-a can be with No-rae but still it isn't clearly stated that Seol-a is aware that she likes No-rae in that way. I mean they would end up liking each other romantically right? Riiight?!! Haha So yeah I'm just anxious hahaha >_<

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 12:52AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

it's starting to feel like Stretch in that the only plot development takes place in flashbacks lol.

Ha! you're right.

All of that being said, I think that Seol-A was saying "Of all people, why No-Rae.

Or: Why both of my best friends. but I guess it's mainly No-Rae she's worrying about

This is kind of relevant because, a few chapters ago, she had promised No-Rae to set her up with someone, should she have wanted it. She even made No-Rae promise to come to her if she changed her mind (about wanting to be set-up). So Seol-A better realize her paradoxical thinking as well, otherwise it'll be a shame (such a waste of drama).

Seol-A is at the brink of admitting to herself she's in love, or already knows but is held back by convention.

Something completely different:
For personal use I paste Halmoni's translation in the jpgs from the website. I love the way Samba makes the speech bubbles transparent by the way. But how is it possible there is so much clutter in the drawings? Does she draw on paper and then scan them?

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 9:19AM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Thanks for the new translation, halmoni!

joined Mar 9, 2015

Halmoni thank you for your speedy translation, much appreciated.

So is this def a gxg manhwa? I sometimes have my doubts (mainly cos sense No-Rae doesn't feel same for Seol-A) but constantly praying that it is

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 10:10AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni thank you for your speedy translation, much appreciated.

So is this def a gxg manhwa? I sometimes have my doubts (mainly cos sense No-Rae doesn't feel same for Seol-A) but constantly praying that it is

Quoting Halmoni:

Fluttering Feelings is definitely yuri. It says so in the author's description lol.

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

The suspense at the end of every chapter is killing me. Making me crave the next chapter all the more QQ

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

This is semi-related, but does/did anyone watch the k-drama Pride and Prejudice? The lead actress (in the drama) reminds me a lot of what I'd imagine No-Rae to look like in real life. Pre and Post Haircut. Drama features the actress with both, one version in flashbacks, the other in real time.

link

Long Hair link, since it's kinda big.

Or: Why both of my best friends. but I guess it's mainly No-Rae she's worrying about

Heh, yes, I stand corrected. Didn't consider that possibility. It's more entertaining if it's just No-Rae though. :D

Seol-A is at the brink of admitting to herself she's in love, or already knows but is held back by convention.

I'm honestly hoping it's the former, because "finding out" has always been more entertaining (to me) than "figuring out how to seduce" or what to do with the feelings lol. That being said though, I don't think she's there, yet, just because I don't think Ssamba would have left that revelation out. The author seems to be one for escalating drama.

last edited at Mar 9, 2015 7:07PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

This chapter was really short, or that's what i felt No-rae is a little confused because she gets along with Ji-Hwan and also he is really attractive but she just can't like him that way. I think at some point she is going to give him a chance though, because of her confusion. She is having that dilemma of, "even if I don't like him now, I can like him later right? Maybe? Should I give it a try?" I'm ok if it happens for a bit (both dating) because it's pretty realistic. I wonder if that will help her realize she likes Seol, she is obviously attracted to her. Seol-A, well she is more obvious, I think this is going to make her fully accept her feelings.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I think I understand Seol-A's frustration a little better now. Her last thoughts in chapter 26 were somehow confusing to me. "Why wouldn't she have more options?" I thought. But I think I get it now. I think Seol-A simply doesn't know a feeling of true love. She said it herself that up till now she just kept hanging out with whoever who looked like a decent guy. Not because she loved someone, but simply because "why not"? It's the environment she's been raised at that asks for such behaviour. Feelings? Who cares! More like think about the family business. Love? Who cares! If a guy likes you, just try it out. So all she did was trying it out because nobody had taught her what it really means to love somebody. In fact, the only love she has experienced, it seems, is over-protection of her brothers. And her mother is apparently a 'marry Ji-hwan for family interests' kind of woman.
So that's exactly why Seol-A said those lines at the end of the chapter 18. She really couldn't understand her feelings there. She somehow expressed it unconsciously next morning, but I don't think she's still consciously in love with No-Rae. But she will certainly become very jealous. That said, one possible prediction of her behaviour is being overprotective for No-Rae. Just like her brothers have been for her. Or may be I merely don't want her to pretend her being Ji-hwan's fiancee and look for reasons of her different behaviour... hehe.. who knows. But if I'm right, I'dbe very curious to see in which form exactly will she express her overprotectiveness ^__^

But how is it possible there is so much clutter in the drawings? Does she draw on paper and then scan them?

Poor JPEG conversion. But I have no clue at which stage.

last edited at Mar 11, 2015 5:58PM

A
joined Aug 7, 2013

I only want yuri but it looks like FF completely isn't. I love the drawings because they look like adults. I'm torn.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So that's exactly why Seol-A said those lines at the end of the chapter 18. She really couldn't understand her feelings there. She somehow expressed it unconsciously next morning, but I don't think she's still consciously in love with No-Rae.

I guess Ssamba consiously keeps us in the dark about Seol-A's feelings. There is a hint of earlier love though. Just before the end of chapter 18 she thinks: "Something like this happened before" I think she had those feeling for the girl who used her to get near Ji-Hwan.
Worse than not knowing love, the first time she is in love, she is betrayed....add up the anger she feels when she thinks back of this girl in chapter 23 and you get this.
And rereading chapter 23, there is something scary about Seol-A's possessiveness.

But how is it possible there is so much clutter in the drawings? Does she draw on paper and then scan them?

Poor JPEG conversion. But I have no clue at which stage.

That's what I thought. It looks like she draws in pencil, then inks it. Maybe the publisher keeps the quality low on purpose.

To reply you must either login or sign up.