Forum › Like, Share n Subscribe discussion

joined Jan 3, 2020

So Luoluo and Song Li have finally kissed in chapter 63. I honestly haven't seen a burn this slow since Sasameki Koto, and that one was in the 2000s. :'D

Ever heard of Ouji-sama nante iranai? :D

No, but having looked it up, it sure looks intimidating, by sheer size alone. O__o

It's the slowest of burns, a smoldering, if you may. But it's also really good imo ^^

Pssssh. Read Lily, then you can talk about the slowest of burns.

So true.

Only like 240 chapters for first kiss! Only 530ish for sex!

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

KitsuYuri posted:

Where'd yall read this???? TvT been waitin years and ive been searchin head to toe to only find the eng tl stopped at ch 40

there's an english translation all the way up to ch 40?

joined Jan 14, 2020

The plot thickens.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I loved how she turned Cao Wen into f@cking ash, with her troll-busting skills. Also DRAMA!!!!!!!! I kinda wondered how Song Li had a daughter. She doesn't strike me as interested in men, at all.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Tore him a new asshole. Had to be practically dragged out of there. Lovely. She's like a little pitbull Song Li can carry around for protection.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,I wonder how exactly she got into that arrangment for the little one.

Now,it would help wonders if they actually talked about why she was filming away.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Honestly, even if that Cao Wen creep is correct about Song Li using her as a pawn, he's still a villain for trying to use a child as a hostage to get his way. No excuse for threatening to harm a kid's well being because of a dispute between adults.

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

it's so nice seeing their relationship develop to this point...

She's like a little pitbull Song Li can carry around for protection.

once you've dealt with internet comments, assholes like him are nothing for her!

joined Apr 15, 2013

This is quite a fun one. Hope to see more soon.

joined Aug 21, 2017

"I don't want a stepmom!" lmao

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She's like a little pitbull Song Li can carry around for protection.

once you've dealt with internet comments, assholes like him are nothing for her!

Couples with complementary life skills are my cryptonite.

To reply you must either login or sign up.