Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

joined May 31, 2013

Know's that both girls are gay, goes to naked bath house with them. Yuri logic.

mickey2rufus
42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Now I want to ship Akane x Riko.

As do I, my good sir/madam.

joined May 4, 2013

It is, as stated by fellow worriors of purity, infact a very delightful and charming slice-of-lifish story and I'm pretty excited for upcoming plot events.
What I'm missing though would be some hints of episode-crossing character development that are a little deeper than "oh well, this episode she learned about her invironment, the following one she joined this 'n that club".

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

love it love love it ♥♥♥ roll in bed X"D

and a yandere at the end of chapter hahhahahahah =))

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

there won't be any exciting dramatic suspenseful plot. it's a slice of life after all. and i like it this way.

joined May 10, 2013

this deserve to get an Anime . .and i will bought 100 copies myself :D

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

some hints of episode-crossing character development

It definitely has more of that than a lot of other slice of life stories, don't worry. But it's still early, this is a long series and we are still in the setup.

Tumblr_mc5yu0omub1qj89fjo1_500
joined Apr 11, 2013

(•̪┌┐•̪) OMG, Akane is such a Yandere. I think Im getting hooked to this. Everything's just cute o(≧o≦)o

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Akane x Riko! Akane x Riko! Akane x Riko! ;_____; I doubt this'll have any real couples though...Oh well. It's still a fun read.

joined Jun 1, 2013

thanks for the hard work!

It was satisfying reading new chapter ^ ^

awww Akane ~ X"D

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I'm really liking the artwork for some reason!
I hope it ends up having an interesting storyline.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

I hope the yuri ends up going somewhere in this.

joined Apr 3, 2013

Ahaha, yeah I am sure it will... later.
But it's still really enjoyable right now anyway. Cracks me up. And the art is pwetty.
Thanks YP scanlators~

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I want Ayako's babies.
I'm now going to ship Ayako x Riko.
'cuz older women are love.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Is "Land Lady" a typo, or is there something about the Japanese that indicates it should be written as two words? The English term "landlady" is one word.

Edit: And I only just noticed that the title page reads "Hot Spring Photo Shoot and Landlady."

last edited at Jun 6, 2013 10:41PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Whoops.

joined Apr 25, 2013

If I'm not mistaken, Akane and Aoi have a older sister who has a girlfriend. And the yuri gets stronger over time.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Thanks to YP for the new chapter!

Gotta admit, I'm curious to see where the author intends to go with this. I still don't like Riko being dragged around, but the way that things are escalating it seems like the author is deliberately going somewhere with it. Being assaulted by a rabid harem, being pushed into advertisement because of her looks...at some point I imagine that for Riko something will have to change. I think I'll be looking forward to it.

joined Jun 1, 2013

Aoi's a masochist. Guess she is a sagi too hí hí X"D
And Riko has an interesting harem :3
And did I see a bit of sisterly SM between Aoi and Akane lol . Twins rocks (^v^)/

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Riko-chan is interested in older women~ hehehe

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Haru's slowly getting on my nerves. You would not imagine how happy I was she fell asleep while Riko was writing as opposed to jumping her.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Haru's slowly getting on my nerves. You would not imagine how happy I was she fell asleep while Riko was writing as opposed to jumping her.

2genki4u?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Great chapter. Maybe I'm unimaginative but I like the chapters of plain Riko and Haru interaction the best. Also wow, Riko's personality is really sweet. The mom situation/stuff is pretty important for establishing her character, I wonder if we'll get to see her show up at some point as well. I feel like the story has set up a good basis for itself at this point, will be curious to see where it goes next.

Thanks to the YP team for the chapter!

joined May 1, 2013

And that was volume 1... here is the plot so far: a city model girl go to a rural village, meet a childhood friend, enter in her club, make 2 other friends... that's it... wow... In Girlfriends which was super slow at the end of volume 1 there was a kiss at least....

To reply you must either login or sign up.