Forum › Sensei to JK discussion

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Is this all so far daphie? The page that says they want to actually create their love story sounds amazing I do hope we get more of this for that alone.

I don't actually know for sure if it'll turn romantic for real or not though, but I can tell you there are 3 more volumes to come! This chapter 10 completed volume 1!

joined Apr 29, 2020

It says they post on twitter, you wouldn’t happen to know the author’s twitter handle would you? T^T

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So what exactly is the background situation here? The early reference to “cram school” suggests that sensei is an aspiring college student who is the JK’s tutor. Some scenes take place at sensei’s house and some at the JK’s, but there’s no evidence of parents being present. And the two of them watch movies and eat dinner together as if they’re roomies (they’re not, obviously, but they act like they are at times).

Am I just not picking up the clues that explain the overall setup?

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

It says they post on twitter, you wouldn’t happen to know the author’s twitter handle would you? T^T

Surprisingly didn't require much research. https://twitter.com/a_alice39

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

She's adorable

joined Jan 14, 2020

So what exactly is the background situation here? The early reference to “cram school” suggests that sensei is an aspiring college student who is the JK’s tutor. Some scenes take place at sensei’s house and some at the JK’s, but there’s no evidence of parents being present. And the two of them watch movies and eat dinner together as if they’re roomies (they’re not, obviously, but they act like they are at times).

It is no clearer to me. There was mention of a night class. Last chapter had me thinking "tutor" too, I hadn't though of cram school.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

On the latest chapter intro page: I'm sorry mangaka, but it is not a mystery.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeahhhh there is no mystery Sensei knows lol.

Thank you as always Daphie even if these are still small they're super cute.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I am pretty sure it's just a matter of the author not bothering to make up a logical background and just draws whatever floats out of the brain.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I am pretty sure it's just a matter of the author not bothering to make up a logical background and just draws whatever floats out of the brain.

That’s fine—I just wanted to make sure I was getting what there is to get.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah some of these chapters are just too damn short! I was hoping for one of them to make the move and do the arm thing to help warm each other up!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

After bath Nako with her hair down is super adorable. Thanks for spoiling us with three of these Daphie

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

After bath Nako with her hair down is super adorable. Thanks for spoiling us with three of these Daphie

My pleasure! I had a little intention behind spoiling you guys too, haha, as I wanted to release a new project as exactly my 300th release, teehee, so these 3 Sensei to JK chapters were #297, #298 and #299!!!

And you're right, hair down Nako looks really pretty!!!!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

When you can find your way around in the dark via the smell of your crush, how cute lol

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She resembles the taller gal from Hino-san no baka with her hair down.

joined Sep 4, 2021

As a french guy, wtf was that french sentence??? It is really weird x)

last edited at Mar 15, 2023 12:27PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I've fixed a few minor things and added a T/N on that page. The broken French is on purpose.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It was a bad attempt by a Japanese teenager.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Sensei: "You want me . . ."
Girl: "Yes!!!"
Sensei: "That wasn't the end of the sentence."

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

So close yet so far. Prank me Senpai <3

Thank you as always Daphie. I assume the new project got put on hold since this was your 300th?

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

So close yet so far. Prank me Senpai <3

Thank you as always Daphie. I assume the new project got put on hold since this was your 300th?

I made it so the 300th chapter would be that Asako chapter I released yesterday :) I have many projects now though, so I dunno what's gonna be next priority. The thing I can predict is that Alabaster no Kisetsu, possibly Stella Record, Shounen wo Kau and Harmony are about to hit in a few days!!! Me's gonna go mad O_X

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So what I'm reading is that after graduation she's no longer a student, and her lips are then free for the taking for teacher. Oh my.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Kabedon tag needed for this halloween chapter.
Cute stuff.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That’s fine—I just wanted to make sure I was getting what there is to get.

The whole manga is an almost dreamlike disjointed series of cute moments that seem to mostly occur over at sensei's place. I made the same assumption that there must be some sort of tutoring going on due to how much time they seem to spend alone together in domestic settings.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Gah, can these two stop flirting even for a minute?

Answer: No.

To reply you must either login or sign up.