Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

That was fast Halmoni!
It's Seol-a's punishment for not being open with No-rae. Yes there is a moral to this story; if in love confess! And of course it's us the readers who suffer dammit. That's at least two chapters of drama before they make up.

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Pardon me but where might I find the translation? :/

Oh! nevermind I found it! Thanks Halmoni!

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:27AM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

That was fast Halmoni!
It's Seol-a's punishment for not being open with No-rae. Yes there is a moral to this story; if in love confess! And of course it's us the readers who suffer dammit. That's at least two chapters of drama before they make up.

maybe halmoni got angered by Ji-hwan that's why she translated it quickly. hehe. just kidding

anyways, thank you very much, halmoni. ( ^ v ^ )

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, whyyyy????? Now this week until the next update of Sunday will be a torture !!! But do you think it's all a flashback ? The meeting between the mother, Seola and Ji-hwanjin is after the scene of evening bath, or has happened before?
norae think that neck of Ji - hwan , who stabbed...

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:53AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I repeat, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm sorry but where can I get the translation? :/

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

there /u/ go

joined Feb 1, 2015

LINK REMOVED BY MOD - DON'T REPOST

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:55AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

still Ji-hwanjin says something nice about norae like a butterfly , she at the window and he thinks that is a good scene ... damn !!!

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:53AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Thank you so much!

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:54AM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

its past midnight and i thought oh its already monday so i checked halmoni's patsebin and hola there it is!! i was soo happy when i saw chap 24 there hahaha but then there was no seol-a and no-rea moments (i kind of look forward to it everytime) and i think ji-whan was teasing seol-a coz he overheard them back in the comfort room, i just really hope he doesnt get in the way of those two

i've only seen the text version so im looking forward for the raws coz the comico doesnt work in my country :/

i can sleep peacefully now lol

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

now i've seen the raws and it breaks my heart!!!!! i dont think i can even sleep tonight sobs all i want is for the two of them to be happy!! now i have to wait the whole damn week again waaaahhhh!!! this is too much to bear!!!

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Hmm, I really think Ji-hwan was lying about No-rae being interested in going out with him. I think Ji-hwan was the one who was interested and told No-rae. It's that last little bit with No-rae brushing her teeth and thinking about something Ji-hwan said at lunch and being speechless, that really got me thinking Ji-hwan said something to No-rae that she didn't know what to think of and so now it's weighing on her. Then Ji-hwan goes and lies to Seol-a about who said what and that basically confirms that he is a jerk.

joined Apr 15, 2013

So many black bars o_0

joined Feb 17, 2015

A llittle jealousy in ch 24 is really good, so that seola felt afraid of losing no rae. I hope in the next chapter , seola feel threatened by Ji Hwan and do not want to lose to him , then seola do a more aggressive approach to no rae. Lol

I think ji hwan asked norae to go out with him, and teasing seola by says otherwise? Maybe he just do it to confirm seola's feeling.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 12:29PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So many black bars o_0

People are seriously impatient.

Also, a lot don't seem to really comprehend the concept of spoilers.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I hope this is a lie. I hope this is just a nightmare and that next week, we will wake up.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 12:39PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm really hoping that Ji-Hwan is only playing with Seol-a's head.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 1:02PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Maybe the translation was changed, but in the pastebin it says Ji-Hwan says it was him who asked No-Rae out

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The translation really changed, I knew that guy didn't seems to be that much of a bad guy x)

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 2:57PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Maybe the translation was changed, but in the pastebin it says Ji-Hwan says it was him who asked No-Rae out

Woo, so I was totally right.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

God, may this guy be abducted by aliens already.

joined Feb 17, 2015

God, may this guy be abducted by aliens already.

LOL

joined Sep 4, 2014

It's going down
I'm yelling TIMBEEERRR

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

The translation really changed, I knew that guy didn't seems to be that much of a bad guy x)

still unforgivable! lol

and monday is sure a busy day for this thread.

To reply you must either login or sign up.