Forum › Posts by RAIsenpai

joined Feb 1, 2015

what happened to the ff thread in /u/ ? o.o
and i am also wondering why ch30 isn't uploaded in mediafire yet? i'm sorry for these questions. it's just that all i was able to read was halmoni's translation (thank god for it. halmoni, you are awesome. i am so thankful for the translations you provide us each week. godbless you! saranghae! ❤)

joined Feb 1, 2015

I'm sorry but where can I get the translation? :/

LINK REMOVED BY MOD - DON'T REPOST

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:55AM

joined Feb 1, 2015

the translation's out

that bastard ji-whan told seol-a that Norae wants to go out with him

like WTF. idk if its true or he's just messing with seol-a

i certainly hope he's just kidding -_-

ugh, Ji-hwan's one stupid a$$hole! Guess Seol-a might try to avoid No-rae now. But it usually works for the couple's good. So I'll hope for that. After all there always is a reason for a trinagle

right, let's just think positive and hope that ji-hwan will just serve as a catalyst to speed norae and seol-a's relationship. or at least this event will make them realize their growing gay feels for each other hoho

joined Feb 1, 2015

halmoni, can't wait for your translation!

It seems we have a flashback: already at the time when No-rae was going out with her ex, Ji-hwan apparently had put an eye on her. And I guess now he realized that he might lose No-rae again, but this time to Seol-a. I sense a lot of drama coming. Very curious what he was talking with Seol-a about at the end of the chapter.

the translation's out

that bastard ji-whan told seol-a that Norae wants to go out with him

like WTF. idk if its true or he's just messing with seol-a

i certainly hope he's just kidding -_-

joined Feb 1, 2015

chapter 24 is out! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/24

i don't want love triangles

me neither! and here i was hoping for a continuation of seol-ah and norae scene but all i got is a glimpse of a probability of a love triangle

the MCs didn't even have a scene together in this chapter. UGH

joined Feb 1, 2015

chapter 24 is out! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/24

I have a problem viewing it in comico. Not sure if its because I'm only on mobile or it's not allowed in our country. OTL

My only hope is mediafire and halmoni's translation. TT^TT

joined Feb 1, 2015

Is it uploaded in mediafire already?

joined Feb 1, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST - read while it's hot

Downloaded the raw chapter. Still waiting for the english translation in pastebin. Waaaah! Tasukete, Halmoni-sama! D:

Can you share chap 21 for me, I can not access the website to read T T. Thank you so muchhhhh. Sorry for my bad English ...

You can download the raw file of chapter 21 here:

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:41PM

joined Feb 1, 2015

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST - read while it's hot

Downloaded the raw chapter. Still waiting for the english translation in pastebin. Waaaah! Tasukete, Halmoni-sama! D:

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:40PM