C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Boys, after a year it finally happened. I can die peacefully

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

The Yuri is reeeaaaaallll!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Eyyyy I feel like I'm ending the year right.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 9:43AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The mage is from an alternate timeline with no Yvonne who completed all 50+ routes to find her soulmate only to find out she was a lesbian all along. 100% completion unlocked her access to the game files so she started a New Game+ conspiring for her alternate version to end up with Yvonne.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

Sounds legit. :-)

True, but if she knows about the 50 other LIs, this implies, she has extensive knowledge about the game, and I would imagine she has read a guide or something like that. Even if the villainess route was a secret one, there is no way the internet wouldn't discover it within a day or two, meaning that she would know, too. If she didn't, then it strongly implies that she and Elsa are essentially creating a villainess route by brute cute force at the moment, when none has existed before.

Just saying.

No wonder why such an ending was never discovered

It was definitely locked behind a 0.00001% gacha

Ah, that would indeed make sense. Hats off to luinthoron for remembering an off-hand translator note from over a year ago. :*)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hallelujah!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Better than win the world cup, oh my golf!

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

so is that the end?

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

BAR THE GATES THE LORD HAS WRITTEN A NEW BIBLE

EVERY FACET OF YOUR IMAGINATION IS SMALL

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

progression???? in my yuri??

joined Feb 2, 2021

I'm so happy they confessed, but this would have been so much better without that Witch's interference. It doesn't ruin it, but it takes away some of it. I'm happy, but there's this annoying nagging feeling.

It hurt especially when they said destined soulmate. Like, they probably would have ended up together, but we can't be sure.

Right now they only got together because of meddling from a third party, like, it seems like this wasn't meant to be, but not in the "braking the chains" kinda deal.

I'm happy, but I feel somewhat cheated ;-;
Help.

001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

Fucking finally! Thank you, China!

5000 years of civilisation has culminated into this moment
humanity has succeeded its vision
we will all be welcome in elysium

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO FINALLY OMG YEAAAAAW

joined Sep 9, 2016

Fucking finally

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

... fifty love interests? the hell kind of VN is this?

Its supposed to be like a gacha otome Tokimeki Memorial I think.

joined Mar 25, 2021

FOR GOD SAKE EVIE, FINALLY!
Now go and pamper your girlfriend for at least a week, do everything she tells you to do. Elsa deserved that much after you broke your promise and ghosted her in the middle of your date.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm so happy they confessed, but this would have been so much better without that Witch's interference. It doesn't ruin it, but it takes away some of it. I'm happy, but there's this annoying nagging feeling.

It hurt especially when they said destined soulmate. Like, they probably would have ended up together, but we can't be sure.

Right now they only got together because of meddling from a third party, like, it seems like this wasn't meant to be, but not in the "braking the chains" kinda deal.

I'm happy, but I feel somewhat cheated ;-;
Help.

I disagree. Without the witch interfering, Yvonne would never have let Elsa get to this state of pain, and without seeing that Elsa is being hurt by the unintended consequences of her efforts to keep distance between them, there's no way Yvonne would have the resolve to say "Fuck the system, if there's no villainess route, I'll make one."

The whole point is that we make our own destiny by making it happen.

Remember, the only "destiny" in the original game is that Yvonne is exiled or killed and Elsa either dies or ends up marrying one of the 50 husbandos. Destiny is bullshit here.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 3:14PM

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

IT'S HABBENING
Also how long are break typically between volume? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I feel like it might be winding up?

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 4:33PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a chapter. This is one of the best Yuri ever as the pacing is so good. I am so glad she just said screw it and confessed. No wasting time or getting depressed and putting down the love. I love Evie reaction and how she just went for it and put her hand on her face. This was amazing omg.

I fully expected that this was going to be end of the entire series as just so many romances in manga I have read just end her so I am glad there is another volume that will be starting eventually. Evie's going to be so adorable having to act like a girlfriend. Do hope the original games leads will show up as well to see their reactions to these two.

I am so donating the to the Author's and Artist's Ko-Fi in support of this.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Chinese Comics like Korean ones do seasons and breaks. You get bunch of chapters for a while, then there is a hiatus to come back with another season/break. I think this is the end of season 3 so it was wrapping up with the kiss to come back with season 4 whenever the artist is ready.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

progression???? in my yuri??

IKR? I am so used to so many manga dragging out the romance for as long as humanly possible (Looking at you Komi-san) so for both characters to not bottle up their feelings and end the whole will they won't they and confess. It's amazing.

That's what I like about Chinese and Korean romances, quite a number I have read actually progress the romance and we can see the actual dating.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 4:41PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

But at least this chapter has finally answered the question that has been tormenting me for over a year: there was no villainess route coded in the original game, which is why Yvonne has never considered the possibility of Elsa seeing her as a love interest.

As far as Evie knows.

True, but if she knows about the 50 other LIs, this implies, she has extensive knowledge about the game, and I would imagine she has read a guide or something like that. Even if the villainess route was a secret one, there is no way the internet wouldn't discover it within a day or two, meaning that she would know, too. If she didn't, then it strongly implies that she and Elsa are essentially creating a villainess route by brute cute force at the moment, when none has existed before.

Just saying.

Thank you for linking as confirming it is a gatcha system explains a lot more. Man that was a weird game lol and didn't realize Evie never actually finished it and just beta tested it. Interesting so she doesn't actually know how the game ends I think.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Also how long are break typically between volume? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Last time the break was around three weeks.

The web novel is at over 200 chapters.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

My God, that was satisfying. And I'm so relieved this was not the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.