Perfect. :D
Win-win suru yan
When your crazy memory loss shark gains her memory back.
"Cuddle time is back on the menu!"
I missed them
Best Ship of the show tbh <3 btw that's lewd.
YES, a room! Get
I see them more as friends than a couple but it's fine too. The art is so cute!
I like how chisato is getting bolder in each season, she is a good friend and also a good wifi (:, Love them.
They are more involved in this marriage than in the whole plot, I hope the anime does them justice and they don't come up with something silly.
I wonder who's gonna get pregnant...
It's always a treat seeing Tsunnamis art here ~
Wait, Bocchi's top?
@Perlen297 So, how's episode 10? Anyway, both is the best
@DY4Y Still on the BoNiji train. But I can't say for sure until the fanart starts coming in lol. (I'm very easily influenced)
last edited at Dec 10, 2022 2:35PM
Personally I'm on team train crash
last edited at Dec 10, 2022 2:46PM
Komichi and Erika!!!! Glad to see them recognized like this! They're one of the sweetest pairings ever!
damn dude
nice indeed
suletta during the day: "yes sir i'll bring your daughter home by 7 pm" suletta at night: "your daughter calls me daddy too"
kaguya looks jealous
Bae just admiring those tofu physics.
i just binge-watch this yesterday,and i want moar
damn,handholding? you guys skipped too many steps
What the hand doin
LOL, Suletta is too honest. But that's something Miorine loves about her, in the end.
This topic has been locked.