Forum › Stardust Telepath discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Anime Announced Let's fucking goooooooo!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Hahahaha, you can't escape feelings that easily!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Time for that yuri tag to start putting in some work

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

How to fast forward time so I can read the next chapter???

joined Jan 14, 2020

Time for that yuri tag to start putting in some work

yuri tag comes running in, half-dressed with toast in her mouth

"I'm here! I'm here! Did I miss my cue?"

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

One of my favorite rare tropes, a yandere done right.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Now waiting for this scene in the anime...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Aww... ^_^

One of my favorite rare tropes, a yandere done right.

Nothing yandere about it, just little alien's first jealousy.

last edited at Nov 16, 2022 5:23AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

While those two pages are a tiny bit unsettling I don't believe this would that such a dramatic turn. Also, Umika must sleep like a rock to not notice another person in such a small bed.

joined Dec 13, 2020

I wonder how much of the series so far they're going to put in the anime...

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Usually Umika's hairties seem like a mystical phenomena so it's weird to see them with outlines on the table.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

yuri tag comes running in, half-dressed with toast in her mouth

"I'm here! I'm here! Did I miss my cue?"

If I could still draw at all, I'd be doodling a Yuri-tag-tan right about now.

joined Jan 14, 2020

shadow on the horizon

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So... Yuu's a tulpa and not an alien, right?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I really hope this gets an ongoing anime series and not just a single season with an odd "made-up" ending. It's just such a warm series.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I really hope this gets an ongoing anime series and not just a single season with an odd "made-up" ending. It's just such a warm series.

We don't know what the anime ending will be yet, it can end in chapter 36 or 39 depending if we get 12 or 13 episodes. It all depends how the next chapters go. This Alien needs to do something about her feelings.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Anime-original endings are pretty rare these days, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. A sequel will depend on how well it does

We don't know what the anime ending will be yet, it can end in chapter 36 or 39 depending if we get 12 or 13 episodes. It all depends how the next chapters go. This Alien needs to do something about her feelings.

4koma adaptions frequently cover just two volumes. I think the most likely stopping points are chapters 23 or 29

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She sure has a very supportive family. :D

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

4koma adaptions frequently cover just two volumes. I think the most likely stopping points are chapters 23 or 29

Not Koisuru Asteroid, if dogakobo or a similar studio is in charge it's more important to check the number of pages each manga chapter has, and this has only 10 per chapter and it's a 4koma, easily fit 30 pages per episode, which makes it either chapter 36 or 39 the stopping point.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Is her mom shipping them? My head canon is mom is shipping them.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I do not know why I've never heard of this series before, but I've sat and read volume 3 after randomly encountering the latest chapter's release and I absolutely loved it. I'm particularly impressed by how well the fluff and drama are executed and balanced. I'll eventually get around to reading from the beginning, but for now I'm looking forward to seeing more from this. I don't know if I'll watch the anime, though. Kinda fell off that train in recent times.

I feel safe to say that Yuu is very much in love at this point, but hasn't yet put the pieces of the puzzle together, perhaps she doesn't exactly know how to. Looking forward to see this develop.

Is her mom shipping them?

Oh absolutely. She was a hair's distance from throwing beans on the two or something.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

Maybe the real Akeuchi Yuu is the nice boats she avoided along the way.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"I'd hate to lose this light before we land."

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Raimon really has some bad luck with old men lol.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, Kei-senpai...

And that's so sweet of Raimon. ^_^

(And plenty of nice Raimon pics this time, so looking forward to Goggled Anon's new avatar.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.