Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Ayano and Miyoshi are this odd combination of totally useless and completely infatuated with each other. They're going to be joking around like this while happily living together, Miyoshi will kiss her wife good night and whisper "no homo lmao."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ayano and Miyoshi, sending classmates in gay panic/frenzy since 2010

joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL the reactions at the end were perfect xD

joined Mar 4, 2019

did anyone else just realize all 8 of them were in the same class or was it just me

joined Oct 13, 2014

Ayano and Miyoshi, sending classmates in gay panic/frenzy since 2010

which is hilarious since their the only ones not together yet

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Who are the other 6 girls? They're sd, I recognize some but not all of 'em.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

in order:
airi, chie, elisha
honoka, michiru, ai

who's with who:
airi + michiru = photography couple
chie + ai = official couple
elisha + honoka = fujoshi couple

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

in order:
airi, chie, elisha
honoka, michiru, ai

who's with who:
airi + michiru = photography couple
chie + ai = official couple
elisha + honoka = fujoshi couple

Oooh so that was ELISHA! I really couldn't figure it at all!

And I get now why the other 3 are taking off their panties real quick lol. They are no-nonsense serious types and they need to move fast before their overamorous gfs demand to imitate Ayano and Miyoshi!

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 11:56PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Everyone else is either in a relationship or pursuing their girl while these two haven't made a speck of progress in 200 chapters.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

1) Kinda everyone is wearing protective shorts lately....
2) THAT END WAS HILARIOUS!!!
3) I FECKING NEED THOSE.....WHATEVS THEY WEARIN OVER THEIR SHOULDERS

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

I don't believe our beloved artist Midoriri is Chubby. She does seem to have child proportions, but her breasts are respectable. Her waist, arms, and legs are all normal. She may be out of shape, since she always skips P.E.

Some tags are for the series as a whole and others are chapter specific, we didn't have nsfw this time but we did have swimsuits, chubby comes up often enough to tag the whole series I suppose.

Thank you. I felt like it was applied mostly to individual chapters that Midori was in. It made me wonder if Midori was meant to be chubby in-series, and if Hibiki thought that was cute/attractive about her.

Midori would make more sense, body and behaviour both, if she'd skipped a couple of years in primary school. I know that's not as common in Japan. I think lots of girls see her as the cute, clumsy, silly, clueless little mascot, and her ranting is like Kuroki Tomoko's in Watamote - you don't take it as badly coming from this little helpless clueless thing storming at you.

Hibiki is probably just being Midori's mentor or mothering her, but if they did get together more I think that would be amazing.

joined Jul 4, 2022

There's a new chapter linked on Kishi's twitter and "goodness gracious" is all I'll say about that!

last edited at Nov 9, 2022 5:05AM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

That fucking credits page holy shit.

I do think it's funny how quickly Hibiki's interactions switched gears when she got away from the drama lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why is she so upset and who is ignoring her on the phone? I dont recall anything going down recently..

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Why is she so upset and who is ignoring her on the phone? I dont recall anything going down recently..

Her boyfriend? She's the one confirmed het in the main cast.
(Or bi who so far has mostly hetero leanings....)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Her boyfriend? She's the one confirmed het in the main cast.
(Or bi who so far has mostly hetero leanings....)

Hibiki's endless string of reliably terrible boyfriends is practically a minor running gag in the series. IIRC she was literally introduced - and encountered Kaoru - in that context, too.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Pussy destroyer indeed, get them all midori

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Pussy destroyer indeed, get them all midori

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

It is chirpin time!!!

joined Jul 23, 2014

Midoriri can't be stopped

joined Feb 1, 2021

Sometimes all I want to see is just two characters being goofy together and this chapter delivered.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is hard to get a good grasp of how small Midori really is, in the last chapter with the manga club, she was midget size small, now here she's just short... But I guess when it comes to pussy destroyers, size doesn't matter? hahaaa

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Midoriri best girl!! You listening, Hibiki? Kaoru is a womaniser - Midori's not even a woman yet! She has absolutely no idea what a date is! You can have her dress any way you want - she's into cosplay! And you can make her call you Onee-sama! Look no further, Hibiki!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Mahi-mahi are so hilarious.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh my, shoulder holding.

To reply you must either login or sign up.