Forum › Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep discussion

joined Sep 17, 2020

I loved this! A new favourite for sure.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i guess they won't have a problem choosing whose surname are they gonna use when they got married.

and who has never confessed instead of being a yandere bitch in the first place? she blew her chance.

i love the fact that they first met with the same injury and met again in the end by the same person who injured them.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Always nice to reread this one. Cute and cool is a deadly combination and both Imari(s) displayed this perfectly. Especially Little Imari, I loved it when she gave Bitch-Ko what for in their confrontation and that she didn’t seem at all fazed by her injuries. Would’ve liked a kiss but their relationship is so concrete that the ending is perfect without it.

Anyway, I hope Rika never gets a happy ending. What an utterly irredeemable character.

joined Jun 19, 2021

Really strong writing in this one, especially in the pacing. I was surprised by how every chapter was tight and focused, had a point to it, and felt like meaningful development. I think Little Imari repeating back the same advice she was given is genuinely very touching, saying in no uncertain terms that she wants to be the person Big Imari needs. 100% worth the read.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I'm still skeptical with horoscopes and zodiac signs. But that's fate for you working their butts. I hope Rika gets a spin off on how to improve herself, her character is horrible but I'd like to see her get better. The couple is admirable being able to move forward and accept each other.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

At first I was like awwww, and then I remembered the abuse tag, and the stairs scene happened, I let out an audible BRUHHHHHHHH

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I am still in shock got damn

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Rereading this, I think this was a happy ending for Rika, too. She's been unable to move on until the end. She knows she's sending Big Imari to Little Imari, and she's promising not to tell lies again. I doubt she physically abused her Imari, but it's also clear she's the one who got Big Imari fired as an OL, and probably partly by lying.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I found this on mangadex first so I couldn't possibly see the tags... and wow did the tone change surprise me (twice), it didn't look like it would go into this direction at all. Ended well enough though.

... but it made me wonder how much the tag system influences what I choose to read. I think I would probably skip that one but it was worth reading. Who knows.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Rereading this, I think this was a happy ending for Rika, too. She's been unable to move on until the end. She knows she's sending Big Imari to Little Imari, and she's promising not to tell lies again. I doubt she physically abused her Imari, but it's also clear she's the one who got Big Imari fired as an OL, and probably partly by lying.

Yeah. Certainly a bittersweet conclusion for her, but I think certainly the healthiest. It's clear at the end that she realized there was something wrong with her behavior and that she was bad for Big Imari, and did something about it. It doesn't make up for the rest, but it shows she wants to change, at least. I think she made a fantastic villain for this story, but the small bit of humanization at the end was an interesting and also welcome choice.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

It's been years but here I am again in this wonderful gem of a story. All the characters are really well written. I love Rika despite what she's done, but Big and Little Imari are also on a league of their own. Always a nice read.

Asakura.tooru.600.3305639
joined Dec 18, 2022

Whoah... this is one hell of a good manga

I really wish it had more chapters.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Short and sweet manga is always the best, you can tell a mangaka is good when they can make you feel more than satisfied by the end of it

To reply you must either login or sign up.