Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

The title screen and supernatural content of the program makes me think of a show called "Dark Shadows" that was produced back in the 60s, but I'm not sure if that's an intentional reference. (Dark Shadows is not very lesbians, so if it is a reference, it's an oblique one.

I was pretty amused by:

Ayari: ...Some lovers do it for their partners....

Sachi: (Immediately starts thinking of doing it for Ayari) I hope I get to try it out one day!

Ayari: !! (already making plans to do it for Sachi tomorrow)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Mmmmm, wild boar. I'll tell ya, the best meal I ever had in my life was wild boar in a red wine sauce with bacon and, I believe, wild mushrooms. God it was yummy. Seems like a good recipe, too. Wild boar, check. Wine, check, although I'd use red, but it doesn't matter that much. Making the reduction in the pan you browned the meat in so you don't lose all that delicious browned meat flavour, check. Onion, check.

Not totally sure if I'm into the balsamic vinegar with boar--don't get me wrong, I love balsamic vinegar and would use it for a lot of things, but wild boar? I dunno. But it might work. I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. All in all, this chapter's food seems like a winner.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Happy to see Sachi's possible future career in photography is explored more and not left as an afterthought. I hope she/they will go.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Happy to see Sachi's possible future career in photography is explored more and not left as an afterthought. I hope she/they will go.

Hopefully, they can go as a group with their friends! Though the two of them together would be cute too. Oooh but seeing Ayari missing her nee-san would be adorable…Gah too many good choices in this scenario!

Yeah I’m excited for her photography career path too, hope they’ll explore it more.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, update!

joined Mar 5, 2022

Ayari becomes an Instagram cooking celebrity with Sachi's help, taking pictures and giving confidence. At 500k followers they announce their engagement with a giant ham, coming full circle

joined Jan 6, 2017

Ayari becomes an Instagram cooking celebrity with Sachi's help, taking pictures and giving confidence. At 500k followers they announce their engagement with a giant ham, coming full circle

Engagement to just each other? But what about Eri?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh, well they do say distance makes the heart grow fonder. I’m glad that they’re being serious about their future careers though.

Man, wish we’d get to see more of Eri though. Seems like she’s been pushed to the side and left behind a little.

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

Shounen like time skip arc coming soon. The next time they'll see each other both will have improved their skill immensly.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Book in the face!

Well, no family vacation this time. But a chance for both of them to further their future plans, as hard as it is to be apart, if only for a little while.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

These two sure have grown.

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

cute n gay

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Had a go at the radish pottage (soup), though I threw in a load of celery in addition to the radishes. Also the recipe does not indicate heating the soup after blending in the milk ... so I'm guessing a cold soup, which I wasn't keen on. Therefore I heated it up (need to be careful so it does not split). It was good! Nice, light, flavor.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 15, 2014

I should call her

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwwww. :D

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Awww poor Akari’s lonely without onee-san at home.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, look at Ayari embodying the jealous girlfriend pouting when they don't get an immediate reply... :D

But of course still cooking while thinking of Sachi. ^_^

So mom was essentially Touko with Sayaka's looks. :D

joined Apr 15, 2018

Is there some reason that Chapter 62 hasn't been uploaded yet?

joined Jan 6, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan_ch62

joined Apr 15, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan_ch62

Sorry, I mistyped 62 when I meant 63.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/5553dee2-25a1-48ee-8d85-8088ab610bc4/1

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Still no #63?

joined Apr 15, 2013

Chapter 63 was released a while ago on the yuri-ism blog. It looks like the group isn't particularly active at the moment, but I think someone can make an upload request.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. I should do a reread to refresh my memory....

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

God, I missed these two idiots so much.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

missing ch 63 ? :o

To reply you must either login or sign up.