Forum › Marionette discussion

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

The incest thing could have been completely removed and the story would have remained the same, so it feels like adding an unnecessary ick factor.

I think them being sisters (rather than just friends) adds a bit to the surprise factor. And it makes it easier for the plot to happen (although it could have been roomates if this was with college students).

Also really, every single girl she picks up goes for the older sister immediately?

That got me too. I don't think everything would work out like that in real life, but that's why fiction exists, right? Also, it could be that Maria specifically targets girls with a history of cheating on other girls.

Actually I'm confused if they really are sisters or not. Like Maria says the incest thing is sick, even though she's obviously really into that other girl, so maybe that means it's just a type of roleplay?

I'm pretty sure Takemiya intended on them to be actual sisters. It's not that common for teenagers to live with an older girlfriend, and the two of them do sort of look alike (mostly hair color and type though, since there's not much more you can tell from manga). But you can read it as you like.

titiwithmilk
4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

This is sick...I need more please :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Enough, already. Morgan, I deleted your post and will continue to delete any post from anyone that keeps dragging up the tag issue in this discussion.

This is not the place for it. You're already discussing it over in the other thread, there's absolutely no excuse to bring it back here again, especially when you've already been clearly told to knock it off.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Enough, already. Morgan, I deleted your post and will continue to delete any post from anyone that keeps dragging up the tag issue in this discussion.

This is not the place for it. You're already discussing it over in the other thread, there's absolutely no excuse to bring it back here again, especially when you've already been clearly told to knock it off.

„Discussing it“? With whom if I may ask - if that won‘t go against your policy oh mighty nezchan-sama. With someone who thinks warning people is nonsense and just blocks of any discussion? With an uncounted amount of invisible people?

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 12:38PM

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

This story if pretty trashy...If it was done by anyone but Takemiya, regardless of art style/quality, people would be shitting all over it.
The plot twist was weird, most of the story focused on a character that was thrown away in a flash, and yes, you can flesh out characters more in a 16-page story. I appreciate kinkyness, but you dont need a soap opera-like twist to make it work.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Where's my incest tag?!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Where's my incest tag?!

Won't be added. Mods oppose tags that spoil major plot twists. Read this forum thread from the beginning for details.

PS: that's dynasty's final decision, so no use arguing here any more, ok?

last edited at Jul 21, 2018 3:12PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I absolutely love it.

Smug%20espernyan%20-%20smollified
joined May 16, 2017

I... kinda feel like everyone in this one was just a bad person.
It all feels sad and at least a little abusive.

64caf7b2-896b-4409-975b-cb83b31b664b
joined Mar 29, 2018

I wasn’t excepting that. Too bad it hasn’t the incest tag.

joined Jun 28, 2018

My jaw literally dropped at that twist. Definitely NOT Takemiya-san's typical type of story. It was sick and twisted and I absolutely fucking loved it!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your...
Master! Master!
Master of Puppets, I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master! Master!
Just call my name 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master! Master!

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

This also somewhat fits with that Original Mental Illness collection by another author lol.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

All kinds of fucked-up and I'm a slut for all of them.

joined Sep 4, 2020

Oh now I know, her big sister loves her but she can't because she's her big sister. So she tried to found someone that won't choose someone else and will love her little sister forever so she tries to seduced them and see if they truly love her little sister. Such a nice plot and bad plot at the same time

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

The sister is the stereotypical Takemiya Jin's anti-heroine. You can feel her coldness and ability to manipulate. Also, another Takemiya Jin's trait is a character will have a big grin (not laugh, not cry) or big smile while she is scheming things, especially things that are very nasty.

The fact that the sister was not given a name said a lot.

I love Takemiya Jin, her shorter work (such as doujin) are masterpieces. No need to write a 14 volumes manga because in 14 pages she usually already set up plot lines and characters. Having her (wife, spouse, partner.. fill in whatever word is there) who also draws the small and boring stuff means she can crank it up her production in high speed.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

This mangaka is full of surprises.

To reply you must either login or sign up.