Forum › Constable Sakuma and Constable Hanaoka Started Dating discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

All the gay i was hoping for in Police in a Pod i'll get from this one, i guess~

joined Sep 28, 2017

This looks promising, cute and funny characters
also the tall girl is really sexy

joined Jun 8, 2020

nice start

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

ACAB includes moe ones

seriously though this is very funny

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Great start... and possibly heading towards 'idiot couple' territory, though maybe not quite.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

ACAB includes moe ones

seriously though this is very funny

To be fair, they are bad cops considering they keep getting distracted and gave a kid a daki

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Police propaganda but it's yuri so it's fine, looking forward to more idiot coupleness

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Let the girl keep the pillow..

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Great start... and possibly heading towards 'idiot couple' territory, though maybe not quite.

They've already filled both criteria in a single chapter.

joined Jul 8, 2019

They have filled the criteria for idiot couple of idiots a couple of times, I daresay

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I thought it was just subtext but wow they really talked about dating

joined May 1, 2015

Bad girls, bad girls wacha gonna do when they come for you.
Yuri yuri.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I thought it was just subtext but wow they really talked about dating

It's literally in the title

joined Feb 1, 2021

They don't really read like cops to me. More like the author started writing an otaku schoolgirl yuri but really enjoyed drawing the police hats.

Which, I mean, sure. Hats are important.

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

They don't really read like cops to me. More like the author started writing an otaku schoolgirl yuri but really enjoyed drawing the police hats.

Which, I mean, sure. Hats are important.

Yeah, you're right.

Besides, i don't really think someone's gonna read this and think "Yeah, this will push me to become a police officer!", especially since it's treated with not a lot of seriousness in the manga, for starters...

joined Apr 14, 2022

They read like Japanese cops to me. Japanese police are very friendly and helpful, and Japan has a 'problem' of "too many police officers, not enough crime", so they often have time to kill... buying lewd dakimakura covers, I suppose, like any respectable person with time to kill in Akiba.

I do like the hat theory, though. We need more yuri with hats. That's what's great about Touhou, ZUN is a creator who truly understands the importance of girls in hats.

joined Oct 2, 2021

A couple o'right cunztables

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

They read like Japanese cops to me. Japanese police are very friendly and helpful, and Japan has a 'problem' of "too many police officers, not enough crime", so they often have time to kill... buying lewd dakimakura covers, I suppose, like any respectable person with time to kill in Akiba.

I do like the hat theory, though. We need more yuri with hats. That's what's great about Touhou, ZUN is a creator who truly understands the importance of girls in hats.

Yeah they seem fine as cops, and it's not like all cop media is super serious. There's popular cop comedies like Hot Fuzz.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

It's literally in the title

Ahhhh you're right I didn't notice it at all xDD my bad

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

protectmomo posted:

TIL Americans also hate Japanese police

I, for one, will be enjoying this idiot couple

Less than half the users here are American, actually. But I hope this won't become one of those threads. We'll see.

Mr. Jones posted:

How I feel reading Adult life yuri most of the time...

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 12:35AM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Mr. Jones posted:

How I feel reading Adult life yuri most of the time...

I mean adults are just bigger children in a lot of ways

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

FluffyCow posted:

Given the abundance of stories on the loss of childlike innocence or the impending tragedy of graduation, one might expect a notable amount of others showing what comes next. It's not super related to this manga though, and I wouldn't expect anyone to read this with the idea that it's more than a fluffy comedy. So, I'll leave it at that.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Idiot couple best tag and gotta love it that for once an inidrect kiss actually led to characters dating.

joined Sep 27, 2017

FluffyCow posted:

Given the abundance of stories on the loss of childlike innocence or the impending tragedy of graduation, one might expect a notable amount of others showing what comes next. It's not super related to this manga though, and I wouldn't expect anyone to read this with the idea that it's more than a fluffy comedy. So, I'll leave it at that.

I think a lot of Yuri with adults show the workplace as either fun, or a miserable. Usually the fun ones have work place romances, and the miserable ones have them returning home to the comfort of their lover. So in my opinion at least it's commonly displayed fairly well, and in regards to this manga I think this is one of those cases where working and being an adult is fun, so we get that "workplace" romance even though they're outside patrolling together.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay this was freaking adorable and I can't wait for more the idiot couple tag has never felt more at home than right here on this series haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.