Forum › Make a Mark discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

You set the plot.
You create angst.
You add a time skip.
You could have fluff.
You make more angst!?

thanks for this lol

anw wow not what I expected, but well, it's well written. 7/10, wouldn't ever read this again though.

that really hit me in the feels wtf i havent had that kind of angst squeeze my heart so tightly in a long time

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Twisted lol

joined May 12, 2020

This is the most satisfying ending I've ever read in my entire life. Thank you murasakino

joined May 12, 2020

Ok so why am I the only one happy here

joined Jun 24, 2020

This is all senpai's fault.

I often dislike stories with toxic characters, because usually it amounts to "bad people do bad things and get away with it lmao". But the execution on this story was exceptional, the ending felt very deserved and had a greater point besides "toxic people lol". And it's really nice how you can sympathize with both characters while at the same time despise them for how they are.

Still a little sad though, the first chapter left off on a note of realistic hope, that they could perhaps live better lives apart. And while the second chapter essentially says the same thing, it does so in a much sadder way. I was rooting for the blonde to live life well without senpai, but I suppose the damage had already been done. The only consolation is that at least the blonde is not at the butt end of the relationship anymore.

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 2:45PM

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

I feel like normally I would be able to see this kind of ending coming, but somehow with the way the first half went I dunno, I guess I expected something different

joined Sep 23, 2021

this is so toxic wtf i love it gimme more

joined Feb 10, 2022

How ironic of her to ask why she's deceiving girls tbh. Chihiro is now the girl she crafted. The ending felt like the switched position... you know like Chihiro would be now the one deceiving her while the senpai waiting for a good relationship between them like Chihiro used to wished for in the past.

293997830_550785063089642_4822506917224177652_n
joined Jul 22, 2022

I am in my feelings now. Thanks

joined Nov 3, 2021

Wow, that was a really well done melancholic tragedy of sorts.
The really gut wrenching part is that senpai kind of seals her own fate the moment she pushes former kouhai away when the latter says she's happy. Basically solidifying to kouhai that the change in her behavior is what finally gets senpai to look at her in the way she wanted. Essentially remaining unobtainable despite being within reach.

And what's worse is that everyone kouhai flings around with is specifically similar to senpai whereas that wasn't the case when the roles were reversed.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I enjoyed part 2, but I think I would've preferred ending it off in part 1. I feel like there are rarely yuri stories that have the "Lose the one you loved, because you took them for granted" angle. At least compared to the "This is a toxic relationship, but we can never quit each other" type of story.

Senpai is setup as the type of character with enough confidence and awareness to understand Kouhai's feelings. However, Senpai also displays that she has no interest in taking their relationship as seriously as she does. Despite also seemingly liking Kouhai more than pretty much anyone. Having Kouhai straight BOUNCE was really interesting, because not only did it catch senpai off guard but it also managed to change her perspective of her lifestyle. Senpai figures out what she truly wants, but only after losing Kouhai completely.

I like the angle of making Kouhai into a monster, created by senpai. But, I think I would've preferred that in a different story. Maybe with less of a time skip, so we can see the descent and it doesn't hit us all at once. It's especially weird considering at this point in the story that senpai already learned her lesson and feels regret. So, why punish her further? Player Kouhai also feels a little forced to me. I think it's reasonable, but having her reunite with senpai and be like "DAMN! I wish I would've tapped dat!" feels a little overboard. Even after senpai changed lifestyles she still seemed to act like the same type of person.

Still overall a great (ANGSTY) story!

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 6:31PM

joined Apr 28, 2019

I was flabbergasted but then i busted out laughing

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

Senpai's character development to Chihiro's character distortion lol

Anyway, Murasakino always has their way to squeeze our hearts out and I love the pain especially by them.

joined Dec 18, 2021

yay more angst imma kill myself

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

So at first I was happy because I thought the author chose the rare "bad ending" of not having the characters end up together. Then part 2 comes out and I realized that the actual bad ending was the characters getting together. While I am disappointed that they do end up dating, I did like the juxtaposition between them; especially in their designs, they were basically opposite colors.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

Damn. Wow ok

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Wow, she went in all teeth in that last panel kiss.

joined Aug 21, 2017

So at first I was happy because I thought the author chose the rare "bad ending" of not having the characters end up together. Then part 2 comes out and I realized that the actual bad ending was the characters getting together. While I am disappointed that they do end up dating, I did like the juxtaposition between them; especially in their designs, they were basically opposite colors.

Definitely a "sometimes the worst outcome is getting what you want" moment. For me, the longing and missed connection of the first chapter hurt in a good way. Like you, I also wasn't amazed by the ending of the second chapter, since there are a fair number of toxic relationship endings on here already, but the role reversal at the end was fun.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Good pussy makes a girl turn evil

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Good pussy makes a girl turn evil

This is disappointing news.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This is the only angst that didn’t squeeze my heart

joined Sep 6, 2018

Looking forward to the second part.

That’s my earlier opinion, now my opinion is: Meh.

It’s alright for these endings to happen… it’s just a let down to me.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Been in this kind of "relationship". Ended in tears. Should have used my brains because I saw it coming.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Does this count as a happy ending?

To reply you must either login or sign up.