Good for the principal!

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Nice.

joined Apr 1, 2014

Idk what to feel about this lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This one has it all: Onee-san love! Size-gap! Wholesome age-gap! Student-teacher! Parent-teacher! Twins! Smell! Taste! Hand-holding!

And (drum roll please, maestro): Poly ending!

We have achieved ultimate yuri.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

The twist with the principal really got me! Good for all of them!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Best ending possible.

joined May 8, 2018

This was cute, but... whoa, the dedication!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why the lolicon tag? Did I miss the bit where she did or wanted anything with them as kids? I dont think them kissing her when shes half asleep and she not returning it counts.

If she was a lolicon she wouldnt have waited for them to grow up!

joined May 24, 2014

OMG, Her target was into fatties!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ngl the reveal with the principal almost made me laugh LOUDLY and after that, my mind was too shaken to process the rest properly, and I'm happy for all of them honestly but the really pretty art combined with this premise is really funny, yaaayyy this poli ending made me wish for a sequel with the nsfw tag.

Thank you for translating these hidden gems XP

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Why the lolicon tag? Did I miss the bit where she did or wanted anything with them as kids? I dont think them kissing her when shes half asleep and she not returning it counts.

That's being a bit fussy I think. There's no "loli" tag in Dynasty, it's "lolicon", just semantics. It involves lolis. On MD, it's "loli".

joined Jan 11, 2014

That was plot twist left and right

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ngl, the lolicon tag with the intro setting being a daycare gave me major Nope vibes, so I settled on spoiling myself and checking the forum and saw enough posts to read through the rest. Reassuring that she was not in fact a daycare worker trying to get with infants/toddlers, but wanted to get with their moms instead, thank god for plot twists

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

W for principal and sensei hahahaha haha.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That's being a bit fussy I think. There's no "loli" tag in Dynasty, it's "lolicon", just semantics. It involves lolis. On MD, it's "loli".

I think you need a "jailbait" tag or something. Especially for "Be careful, onee-san!" :)

Lolicon officially means "someone who has pedophilic attraction to little girls", and shotacon is same for little boys. So this complaint will keep happening, when the MC is strictly not a pedophile and is generally terrified of morality and legal consequences of such things.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

That twist with the principal really caught me off guard, good for her tho~

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I came looking for copper and i found gold

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Usually I read the tag first but today I’m too tired to notice and that plot twist got me. Sensei…… good taste, good taste!!

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Age progression is so nice, wish more manga like that

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was fun. I had an inkling when the principal first showed up and I'm glad they actually were a thing! I wonder if the mom knew about the twins love for their teacher haha. I mean there's no way she wouldn't after 13 years and they weren't necessarily quiet about it lol

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Thanks for another translation, Daphie. This one was a good find.

I was trying to remember from where I know this art style. It’s from "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World.". It’s not a yuri manga, but is really good. I highly recommend it.

joined Jun 8, 2020
__moriya_suwako_touhou_drawn_by_ramudia_lamyun__sample
joined Jul 15, 2020

Finally, i can rip

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Thanks for another translation, Daphie. This one was a good find.

I was trying to remember from where I know this art style. It’s from "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World.". It’s not a yuri manga, but is really good. I highly recommend it.

That's where the style was strangely familiar.
I also liked how the mother seems to have played the long game as same as the twins considering the response from the principal lmao

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 2:24AM

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

This was super weird lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.