Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Whoa... I wonder if that's how she imagined of her when she smells it. It would be more interesting if she imagine like that more often. This sounds not lewd at all in her mind but outside of her mind, yes probably

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 1:27PM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

How many bonks would it take to get the horny out of her?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevos posted:

She will probably start enjoying the bonks before she gets all of them

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Nevos posted:

She will probably start enjoying the bonks before she gets all of them

Is there no stopping this girl?

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Holy shit, now this is a work of art

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

how many bonks would a bonkchuck bonk if a bonkchuck would chuck bonk

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

OK, I'm going to do it. I'm going to start discourse. I won't attempt to prolong it in any way however; please feel free to ignore this post (in fact, do if it's going to start paragraphs of back and forth).
Genuinely confused what the appeal of this is. I mean the art's nice but I dunno, I fail to care about anything depicted in this, and the fact that this chick is getting her rocks off on random classmates without anything approaching consent while the manga is drawn by Some Guy puts me, personally, off.
Like, damn, how hard is it to just make another brothel manga.

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Girl is going a bit crazy here, and it’s only the first chapter.
I look forward to more degeneracy.

With that being said…

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

OK, I'm going to do it. I'm going to start discourse. I won't attempt to prolong it in any way however; please feel free to ignore this post (in fact, do if it's going to start paragraphs of back and forth).
Genuinely confused what the appeal of this is. I mean the art's nice but I dunno, I fail to care about anything depicted in this, and the fact that this chick is getting her rocks off on random classmates without anything approaching consent while the manga is drawn by Some Guy puts me, personally, off.

Nanofetishes son! It gets us horny in response to a specific kind of stimulation

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

was ok, except the part where she sucked on the sweaty handkerchief at the end, that made me a little queasy ngl

Seems like its multiple girls so I wonder if its just the smelly smell fetish or a different fetish in every chapter like she's a connoisseur filling up a pokedex.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This is gonna be a wild ride.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I wasn't super compelled by this series at first either, but raws are currently out for up to chapter 6 and as of chapter 4 we're in a long story arc about a girl who switched from team to solo sports (basketball -> track and field) because she's self-conscious about her body odour.

Aside from that the artistic depictions of Kaori's excitement get increasingly over the top with each chapter which certainly does provide some humour.

To people on the fence about this series, I'd recommend giving it a chance and sticking it out for at least a bit even if you don't follow it all the way to the end. (If Kaori's objectification of the girls around her is actively offensive to you however feel free to ignore this however; that stuff doesn't stop.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sol Falling posted:

I wasn't super compelled by this series at first either, but raws are currently out for up to chapter 6 and as of chapter 4 we're in a long story arc about a girl who switched from team to solo sports (basketball -> track and field) because she's self-conscious about her body odour.

Aside from that the artistic depictions of Kaori's excitement get increasingly over the top with each chapter which certainly does provide some humour.

To people on the fence about this series, I'd recommend giving it a chance and sticking it out for at least a bit even if you don't follow it all the way to the end. (If Kaori's objectification of the girls around her is actively offensive to you however feel free to ignore this however; that stuff doesn't stop.)

Imo if someone doesn't understand or enjoys this kind of works and instead finds it gross or creepy... is way better to let it go asap, not try to force it because I've seen enough of "eeewww gross!" comments in series going for 20 or 30 chapters and they don't let go thinking that somehow the series will change or punish this kind of behavior, but it won't, it will just derail the discussions into meaningless fights like they want an epiphany explanation of why this is good but is just that this is what the author wants and is Highly likely that it will increase the tone even further.

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 3:48PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I think it depends on how seriously the story takes itself. That's a hard thing to tell from chapter 1. It could turn out that this is a mess and consent definitely becomes part of the equation in a negative way. Right now, it just seems so over the top that it's funny. It reminds me a little of Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei.

Plus, it's the type of comedy that really sets up and deflates expectations which I really like. There are like 3 pages where they set up the expectation that she wants to masturbate in class, and instead she just writes in her diary about it. The contrast is funny, especially when it deescalates like that.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

This manga is going to be one hell of a ride and none of us will understand what the fuck is going on. I liked it.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

This is gonna be a wild ride.

And I want off this ride.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

This girl is my spirit animal, a truer connoisseur hadn't graced this website in a long while.

That said, after reading Ureshon, this kind of stuff is just kinda cute, this is barely on like 2% of Ureshon's Fetish-Level.

I'm immensly looking forward to future developments of this series, though this girl is really perverted, this chapter didn't strike me as yuri at all, do you'all think there will be any actual romance beyond the fetish??

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wlftchtr82 posted:

This manga is going to be one hell of a ride and none of us will understand what the fuck is going on. I liked it.

Actually it isn't hard to understand, is just really over the top XP

Also the school's name is Fueitchi, it's supposed to sound like Fetiche?

zazakmazak posted:

This girl is my spirit animal, a truer connoisseur hadn't graced this website in a long while.

That said, after reading Ureshon, this kind of stuff is just kinda cute, this is barely on like 2% of Ureshon's Fetish-Level.

I'm immensly looking forward to future developments of this series, though this girl is really perverted, this chapter didn't strike me as yuri at all, do you'all think there will be any actual romance beyond the fetish??

The author has made yuri works before, sfw and nsfw Watamote and girls und panzer doujins... If it wasn't yuri I think a guy would've been present from the get go.

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 4:08PM

pokepower246
joined Mar 4, 2019

A woman of culture.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yes.

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Ya gotta give the scanlation team credit with that panel where there was a long phrase and they fit the letters for armpit sweat in there.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Genuinely confused what the appeal of this is.

I think because it's so over the top, it's not meant to be taken seriously so all the creepiness just comes across as funny to me.

Also for series like this, I like the idea of someone's confidence being boosted up because someone else finds the thing they are insecure about attractive. It's just a cute dynamic to read about (and based on RAWs it does look like it's going in that direction)

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Great start, loving it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The author has made yuri works before, sfw and nsfw Watamote and girls und panzer doujins... If it wasn't yuri I think a guy would've been present from the get go.

I think we're thinking of this as Yuri in the sense that the main character is super gay, so the I suppose broader sense of the term. Where as they're thinking of Yuri as romance focused and are asking if this will go into more of a romance direction. Unfortunately I've haven't seen anything beyond this first chapter so I can only say I guess we'll see. So far based on the summary it at least seems like this will be about her journal as she lusts over various classmates.

(Though I might be wrong about deductions here, apologies if I am.)

joined May 25, 2020

actually made me laugh more that i thought i would. can't wait for more

To reply you must either login or sign up.