Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'm genuinely surprised Rinarina hasn't been blacklisted. I get that she's a big money source, but if she's making all of the staff sick by working them to death with her unlimited stamina, that just seems bad for your workers and ultimately the business as well.

Isn't it par for the course for Japanese businesses to work their employees to death, regardless?

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 8:25AM

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

I'm curious about the author thanks to all the afterwords. Is it a mother? Because that conjures up an amusing image in my mind. A mother of a kindergartener son writing/drawing yuri.

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 9:06AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm curious about the author thanks to all the all the afterwords. Is it a mother? Because that conjures up an amusing image in my mind. A mother of a kindergartener son writing/drawing yuri.

She’s a mother indeed. And her afterwords are precious.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm curious about the author thanks to all the all the afterwords. Is it a mother? Because that conjures up an amusing image in my mind. A mother of a kindergartener son writing/drawing yuri.

She’s a mother indeed. And her afterwords are precious.

The afterwords are like half of the reason I read this. It's both incredibly cute and absolutely hilarious. Imagine her son grows up and finds this manga some day lol

"Hey mom! I bought this manga today and I was thinking it really looks a lot like your art, isn't that funny?"

"Y-yes! Yes, that's... very funny! Ha ha. Wow, such a coincidence! On a totally unrelated note, Mommy needs to format her PC now..."

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm genuinely surprised Rinarina hasn't been blacklisted. I get that she's a big money source, but if she's making all of the staff sick by working them to death with her unlimited stamina, that just seems bad for your workers and ultimately the business as well.

Isn't it par for the course for Japanese businesses to work their employees to death, regardless?

True, though honestly any business if they can get away with it x_x

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

True, though honestly any business if they can get away with it x_x

kinda sad that stuff like that still happens

joined Nov 21, 2018

Last page is pretty dangerous. Rina could be looking up Makino with her contact info, but she could also be writing to Maron's company to get her in trouble.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

So Maron-san just ignored Makino’s obvious stalking? I thought she’d call her out on that, not only about speaking to a client.
Well… Makino is in danger now tho, I am aftaid this Rina will find out about the school and end up seeing Satou there

I’m probably wrong, but I’m convinced that Maron realizes full well that Makino stalked her, but is just choosing to ignore it because she cares about Makino and doesn’t see her as a bad/dangerous person.

That, or she’s really bad at connecting the dots.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

So Maron-san just ignored Makino’s obvious stalking? I thought she’d call her out on that, not only about speaking to a client.
Well… Makino is in danger now tho, I am aftaid this Rina will find out about the school and end up seeing Satou there

I’m probably wrong, but I’m convinced that Maron realizes full well that Makino stalked her, but is just choosing to ignore it because she cares about Makino and doesn’t see her as a bad/dangerous person.

The poor woman is tired, so maybe she didn't connect them... yET

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Last page is pretty dangerous. Rina could be looking up Makino with her contact info, but she could also be writing to Maron's company to get her in trouble.

I guess if she got fired she could end up with Makino and not be a hooker anymore. I don't see her just giving that up for a normal reason so they actually end up together lol.

last edited at Jun 30, 2022 6:13PM

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

that new girl be uber horny

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I guess if she got fired she could end up with Makino and not be a hooker anymore. I don't see her just giving that up for a normal reason so they actually end up together lol.

Wouldn't be Maron that got in trouble. Probably end with Makino being blacklisted for stalking and harassing another customer. Though this company doesn't seem to care about it's employees if they allow a customer that's developed a reputation for making their employees sick and unable to work, so maybe they'd just not care.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Or, OR consider that Makino these past few chapters has done nothing but show concern for Marons health

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Or, OR consider that Makino these past few chapters has done nothing but show concern for Marons health

Well, yeah, but stalking is still wrong and she should be upfront about her concerns.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I dont know why, but I really like Rinarina. She is 1000 times worse than Makino.

last edited at Jul 8, 2022 12:09AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

new rival RinaRina is dangerous, she makes prostitutes sick, find out what will happen next!
afterword: there was a get-together at my son's kindergarten! everyone was so cute!

i love this manga...........

joined Mar 27, 2021

The title of this chapter really set me up for disappointment...

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

The afterwords are like half of the reason I read this. It's both incredibly cute and absolutely hilarious. Imagine her son grows up and finds this manga some day lol

Could be worse. Could be parent x children doujin.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Damn that escalated quickly

joined May 24, 2014

She shouldn't be precious after THAT.

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 6:23PM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Rinarina and Makino should just book Maron together.

Some people just want to see blood

oh how right you were, for all the wrong reasons

edit life-tips: dont meet up at night with strangers, or anyone tbh. everyone could be wearing a deathstick

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 6:29PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

She shouldn't be precious after THAT.

So rinarina will finally get blacklisted right??? Next step is a restraining order or therapy. I want her to get therapy, but she’ll probably go stalker mode, find out about Satou-san and blackmail both Makino and Satou or one of them.

Btw, only 27 chapters so far according to the raws. anyone knows when 28 might come out? there is no date for the 27th release so i can’t check if it’s once every two months or…

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 6:33PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Rinarina psycho AF. A boxcutter really!? lol.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Punch that yandere so hard her canine lands in china.

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 6:59PM

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Why was she planning to murder someone at a playground in the suburbs? Weird choice of murder venue.

To reply you must either login or sign up.