There is already a chapter about them, but there's still no translation :(

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Homm3 is the best man, horn of the abyss excellent

And man This Useless Princesses was perfect, 10/10

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

i have no words
only feelings

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Ughhh mah hearttt, theyre so cuuute wah //^w^//

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

That was so sweet!!! I loved all the drama and big feelings, great resolution with the callback to the line from the first chapter. Great story :>

joined Apr 11, 2022

Next I wanna see iroha and izumi development

Can you give me the link to the chapter?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Are the 0.5 chapters seperate from the original books? Because they don't seem to be in the official translation.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

this is actually has chapter 38 and its a pretty intense cute lovey dovey intimate situation between 7ki and kanade, I wonder why they still dont bring it here

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

A new and short bonus chapter is available :
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/_files/himegimi/39/

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Iroha having pretty lewd gay dreams lol.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I IMMEDIATELY jumped at the chance to read that! Her smile over that gift was so precious!!

joined Jun 21, 2021

Fujishiros brother low key the most wholesome character in the series lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Always nice to see more of this. ^_^

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Nanaki looks legit dissapointed that she didn't get the gay smut :P You ecchi girl you !

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

this was a good one ))

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ended up re-reading the whole thing again. Miss this series!

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

There's still one untranslated chapter about Izumi and Iroha. Translators, pretty please? :(

joined Aug 26, 2021

There's still one untranslated chapter about Izumi and Iroha. Translators, pretty please? :(

Do you know where can i read that untranslated chapter?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Do you know where can i read that untranslated chapter?

I've only saw it on some facebook fanpage, but it has been taken down a while ago :/ This fanpage was called: ''La diosa del lirio'' or something like that : P

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 2:54PM

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

Every time, I check Dynasty sporadically and find a new update for this series, feeling a sudden rush of joy
I don't even know what i expect from it, but seeing these girls makes me happy.
(anime adaptation please im begging you get produced and announced)

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I can't help but roll my eyes at the pointless melodrama in this series... why am I still reading it. Kind of because it reminds me of Girlfriends but it's not nearly as good. Like I'm not even sure if it's yuri at all.

Like what is with her saying "We're not equal?" its so stupid.

This development has been pretty blatantly foreshadowed from the outset. Kurokawa has always put Fujishiro on a pedestal as a "princess" and viewed her as better than and apart from her it's completely unsurprising that she'd view herself as undeserving of being close to her. It's hardly like the author pulled this issue out of their ass for the sake of drama.

This! Maybe they didn't read and were just here for hate or a unable to read.

アニメ太もも
Gothic
joined Oct 3, 2021

WHY DID THE SERIES HAVE TO END SO FAST

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I reread the series and I feel motivated to write a mini review.

First of I noticed there's only enough story here for about 7 chapters. But that's ok, that's manga for you, it doesn't even feel stretched either, as do many manga that go on for this many chapters. The first act is about Kurokawa and Fujishiro starting to hang out and it's great. Then it goes into the second schooltrip arc that's all about Izumi and it's well done. The problem is when we get back to arc 3 it's been so long we've kinda forgotten about the main pairing. But it starts going again and it's great. Chapter 36 has so many great little payoffs that were set up earlier, it's amazing. I really like Kurokawa's inferiority complex angle, it's the main driving force behind the story (except for when act 2 forgets about it) and I thought it was executed very well. It's also an angle we don't see explorer that often, so extra points for that. It was funny though how every secret conversation and event was witnessed by an external party.

All and all, I think this series is not quite my favourite of all time, or the best of all time, but it's right under there, it is among the greats with like some Morinaga stuff etc. etc., I really really liked it, it was great.

last edited at Jul 9, 2022 1:35PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Another cute extra. ^_^

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Escape Twitter while you still can

To reply you must either login or sign up.